剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
You do you and I'll do me.
好吗 好
Okay? All right.
怎么
What?
要吃解酸药吗
Tums?
不要 也许吃点口香糖
Huh? No. Maybe a breath mint.
该死
Oh. Shit.
该死 怎么了
Oh, shit, what? What happened?
-是不是掉到下面去了 -是的
- Did you drop one of those down there? - Yeah, yeah.
我来找
You know what? I'll look for it.
好 好好找找 行吗
Okay, please, like, really take a look for it, okay?
-我找不到 -看看右边 好吗
- I can't find it. - Just look on your right now, okay?
我找不到
Okay, I can't find it.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking-- are you fucking serious?
-只是抗酸药 -你来拿着方向盘
- It's just a Tums. - Look, you know what? Just take the wheel.
不要
No, don't!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
你能开车吗
Will you drive?
- 开车 -妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
- Drive it. - Son of a fucking bitch!
-现在我得把车送去 -天啊
- Now I gotta take the car in... - God!
让人拆掉座位
...and have to have my guy take out the goddamn seat.
-你开玩笑吗 -没有
- Are you kidding? - No,
我没开玩笑 我要怎么做
I'm not fucking kidding. What am I supposed to do?
我不能让座位下有抗酸药
I can't have a Tums under the seat
在全新的保时捷里分解
decomposing in a brand-new Porsche.
-难以置信 -你要让我下车吗
- Unbelievable. - You're dropping me off?
你不回去了吗
You're not coming back inside?
我跟你说了 我得让人拆掉座位
I told you, I need to have my guy take out the fucking seats.
-难以置信 -你是个混♥蛋♥
- Unbelievable. - You're an asshole.
你是个娘们儿
And you're a twat. Hey!
找罗伯特要我电♥话♥
Get my number from Robert.
你想让我载孩子们回家
Um, you want me to drive the kids home
好让你跟你朋友们玩得晚一点吗
so you can stay later with your friends?
行啊
Oh. Sure.
这样你就能多花时间陪孩子们
So you can have more time with the kids
然后让你律师指责我在派对上玩得很晚
and then you can have your lawyer accuse me of staying late at parties
还喝了酒吗
where alcohol is served?
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我不知道托尼是这样工作的
I-- I didn't know that's how Tony did his job.
是吗 他的工作是让我看起来像是个缺席的母亲吗
Really? It's his job to make me look like an absentee mother
因为我得做一份真正的工作
because I have to work at a real job?
罗伯特 我们中必须有人这样做
I mean, one of us has to, Robert,
很不幸 那人是我
and, unfortunately, it's me.
我是说 我真的不知道他会在孩子的事上
I mean, I-- seriously, I didn't know he was gonna go that far
这么深入
with the stuff about the kids.
那你该说几句话
Well, then you should've said something!
你知道我是什么样的母亲
You know what kind of mother I am.
天啊 我不会让我的律师指责你
My God, I would never let my lawyer accuse you
不是个负责的父母
of not being a committed parent.
你知道我为什么不能预约
You know why I can't make those appointments
你知道我为这个家做了什么
and you know what I do for this family.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
我会跟托尼谈谈 让他
Look, I'll talk to Tony and I'll just get him
别那么过分
to pull back on what he does.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说 就因为这事不愉快
I mean, just because this isn't pleasant
不代表不能不文明
doesn't mean it can't be civil.
是的
Yes.
相反地 你会让你的律师
Conversely, um, you'll have your lawyer,
少玩那些
you know, kind of cool it
意图把我们吓坏的心理战术
with the mind games designed to psych us out.
谁都骗不了
It's not fooling anybody.
我不知道他在做那事
Well, I was not aware that he was doing that.
我见过他在托尼办公室外上一辆联邦快递货车
I saw him outside of Tony's office trying to board a FedEx van
好像那是公共汽车
like it was a crosstown bus.
-托尼盯上他了 -好吧
- Tony's onto him. - Right.
我会跟他聊聊这事的
Yeah, no, I'll-- I will definitely speak to him about that.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我要走了
Well, I'm gonna get going.
我得早起去教堂 所以
I gotta get up early for church, so,
祝你今晚愉快
um, have a good night.
-好 -再见 孩子们
- Okay. - Bye, kids.
-爸爸爱你们 -晚安 爸爸
- Your old man loves you. - Night, Dad!
回见
Later!
晚安 黛安
Good night, Diane.
-晚安 -莱拉和汤姆 我们走
- Good night. - Okay, Lila and Tom, let's go.
-好 -莱拉 拿上你的外套 亲爱的
- Yep. - Lila, grab your coat, sweetie.
好 马上去
Okay! Be right there!
瞧瞧他 他在干什么
Look at him. What's he doing?
别办派对了
Stop having parties.
不 绝对的 但我只是觉得
No, absolutely, but I just feel
格局发生了变化
like the landscape has shifted,
跟我们开始时不大一样了
you know, a little since we started this.
你知道谁有过一系列小中风
You know who had a series of mini-strokes
过了这么多年后
and still performed the duties of his office
依然在办公室里全负荷地履行职责吗
at full capacity for years afterward?
不 我不知道
Uh, nope. Nope. I don't know, no.
-是伍德罗·威尔逊 -对
- Woodrow Wilson, that's who. - Ah, yes.
伍德罗·威尔逊 上帝保佑他
Of course. Woodrow Wilson, yes. God bless him.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know you've got a lot on your plate
考虑到你的处境
with your, you know-- with your sit-- situation.
也许是时候
And I-- maybe it's time for,
做出改变了
you know-- to change it up.
你是谁
Who are you?
天啊 我是弗朗西丝 马克斯
I'm-- oh, my God. I'm Frances, Max.
-我是弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳 -拜托
- I'm-- I'm Frances DuFresne. - No, c-come on.
你这话的意思是
I mean "Who are you?" as in where is the Frances
想迅速礼貌地解决这事的弗朗西丝去哪里了
who wanted to settle this quickly and politely?
-不是一场丑陋的大战 -我知道
- Not a big, ugly battle. - Yeah. No, I know.
我还是希望如此 但显然罗伯特不是
I still want that, but obviously Robert doesn't.
知道吗
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
一些合作关系 就跟一些婚姻一样
Some partnerships, just like some marriages,
就是不适合
just-- just aren't meant to be.
反正我也在考虑退出你的案子
And I was considering stepping away from your case anyway.
你说什么
Pardon?
说实话 我觉得你很有挑战性
Well, to be frank, I find you somewhat challenging.
你觉得我很有挑战性吗
You find me challenging?
我没兴趣
And I have no enthusiasm
跟汤米·希弗莱克进行恶性竞争
for getting into a crap-slinging competition with Tommy Silverlake.
不 你
No, you, uh...
你需要一个
you need someone--
你需要一个喜欢做那种事的人
you need someone who enjoys doing that type of thing.
伊莱恩·坎贝尔
Elaine Campbell.
如果他买♥♥卫生纸
So what if he buys the toilet paper
带孩子们理发 那又如何
and takes the kids for their haircuts?
-谁告诉他们该理发了 -我
- Who tells them when it's time for a haircut? - Me.
-谁选的医生 -我
- Who chooses the doctor? - Me.
安排玩耍约会 注意到他们需要新鞋
Arranges the playdates, notices when they need new shoes?
-都是我 -当然
- Me and me. - Of course it's you.
希尔弗克里克只是想让你慌乱
Silvercreek was just trying to rattle you.
-起作用了 -厌恶女人的人♥渣♥
- Well, it worked. - Misogynist turd.
你来找我是对的
You were right to come to me.
马克斯没法对付他 特别是现在
Max can't handle him, especially right now.
你还没有提出离婚申请吗
Oh, so you haven't even filed yet?
马克斯觉得应该让罗伯特做
Well, Max thought that we should let Robert do it.
因为我是煽动者
You know, because I was the instigator,
他觉得那样对他的自尊更好
he thought it would be better for his ego.
发扬善意
You know, promote goodwill.
胡扯
Bullshit.
有次有个律师也这样做了
I had a lawyer try that once
那案子关系到长岛一名非常有名的钢琴家
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表