剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
不 我们不懂
No. It makes no sense for us.
好吧 那不是个问题
Okay. That's not a problem.
也不会影响大局
Nor is it a deal breaker.
我只是在进行试探
I'm just-- I'm just floating trial balloons,
你们知道的 人会这样做
you know, as one does.
考特妮 你想送我出去吗
So, Courtney, do you wanna walk me down?
我还挺忙的 所以
I'm pretty busy here, so...
知道了 很棒
Oh, got ya. Yeah, excellent, excellent.
一切发展后 我很期待
Look, listen-- looking forward to continuing the dialogue
继续对话
as this all develops.
我要不要
Okay. And should I touch--
我周一跟你联♥系♥ 对吧
I'll touch base with you on Monday, right?
-就这样做吧 -好
- Let's do that. - Okay, okay.
再见 再见
Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye. Bye.
黄蜂窝 天啊
Hornet's nest. Oh, man.
你们介意我来分享吗
Listen, do you mind if I share with the group?
-当然不介意 罗伯特 -谢谢 吉姆兄弟
- Of course not, Robert. - Thank you, Brother Jim.
我只是想说
I just wanna say how much
我有多喜欢这里的新友谊
I've really enjoyed my new fellowship here.
我们喜欢有你 你已经像是一家人了
We love having you. You're already like part of the family.
-谢谢你 玛姬 -那些黑暗的时刻呢 罗伯特
- Thank you, Mag. - What about those dark times, Robert?
你没事吧
You doing okay?
这跟我的准前妻有很大关系
You know, it's got a lot to do with my soon-to-be ex-wife.
她进行着自己的旅程
She's on her own journey.
-她前往大马士革的旅程 -嗯
- You know, her own road to Damascus, if you will. - Mmm.
但我尽量想祝她幸福
But I just-- I'm trying to find it in my heart to wish her well,
但这很难
but it's tough.
相信我 这很难
Believe you me, it's tough.
特别是考虑到
I mean, especially considering
她跟另一个男人上了床
the way she spread it for another guy.
抱歉 女士们
Yeah. I mean, sorry, ladies.
我知道那有些粗鲁
I know that that's, uh, a little-- a little crude,
但那是真的
but it's true.
她就是做了这种事
It's what she did.
他是个艺术教授 一个法国混♥蛋♥
He's an art professor, this French asshole.
他把自己的"画刷"清理得很干净
You know, he cleaned his brush up in there pretty good.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Yep.
但我给他准备了点东西
Yeah, I've got something for him, though.
对
Yeah.
-喂 -考特妮 我是弗朗西丝
- Hello? - Hey, Courtney. It's Frances.
抱歉昨天的一切很乱
Sorry everything got so muddled yesterday.
总之
Um, anyway...
我只是想着我该提醒你
I just thought that I should give you the head's up
我要放弃这份工作
that I'm gonna be passing on the job.
-好吧 -现在不是个好时机
- Right. - Right. It's just not a great time right now.
你也许也发现了
As you might've gathered.
是的 对此我很遗憾
Oh, well, yes. Um, I'm sorry about that.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但我还是在为你们寻找
Um, but I'm-- you know, I'm still putting together
很不错的候选人
a really solid slate of candidates for you.
不 没关系
Oh, no, that's okay.
我们会找另一家公♥司♥
We're just gonna retain another firm
来帮我们寻找高管
for our executive-searching needs.
没那么乱 对吧 全新的开始
Less messy, right? Fresh start.
当然啦
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
全新的开始
Fresh start.
嗯
Yeah.
回头见
Well, um, so, see ya!
好 回头见
Yeah, okay. I'll see you.
听着 我们别生分了 好吗
And, listen, let's not be strangers, you know?
你想 你想
Do you wanna-- do you wanna-- -
伊肯斯的大部分裸体画都是男人的
Most of Eakins's nudes were of men,
但我觉得她的女性裸体画更迷人
but I find his women even more compelling.
注意到阴♥部♥的写实
Notice the herrealism of the pubic mons,
下垂的乳♥房♥♥
the bottom-heavy breast.
模特脸上忧郁的表情
The somber expression on the model's face
是不符合这段时期裸体画的特征
is very atypical for nudes of this period.
伊肯斯是在描述事实
Is Eakins simply capturing reality,
还是在戏弄我们
or is he maybe having a little bit on with us?
来详细谈谈吧 请大家发言
Let's unpack this. I open the floor.
后面那位先生
Yes. The gentleman in the back.
也许画家
Perhaps the artist
并没有把这些女人当人类
did not see these women as human beings.
也许她们只是
Perhaps they were nothing more
变♥态♥兽♥欲♥的对象
than objet de perverted animal desire.
好吧
Uh, well...
这不是传统的解读
that's not the traditional reading.
还有人吗
But anyone else?
也许他只把她们当工具
Perhaps he only saw them as tools.
用来做肮脏的事
Tools to do his filthy bidding
然后抛弃
and then discard
像是法国人一样
as a Frenchman will do.
真是有趣的观察
Well, uh, some interesting observations there.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过伊肯斯不是法国人
Except that Eakins was not French.
好了
All right.
请大家读数据包里的《木头》
Can everyone please read Wood in your packets?
把自♥由♥答题交给助教
And hand in your free-form responses to your TAs.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
-好啊 朱利安 -该死
- Bonjour, Julian. - Shit!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是罗伯特·迪弗雷纳
I'm Robert DuFresne.
你睡了我老婆
You fucked my wife.
弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳
Frances DuFresne.
好吧
Well...
告诉你一下 我不是法国人
for your information, I'm not French.
朱利安
Oh, Julian.
但我给你准备了一点东西
I have something for you, though.
是
Uh, it's...
我觉得你明白该做什么事 朱利安
I think you know the right thing to do, Julian.
我真的 我不知道该拿它做什么
Listen, I really-- I don't know what to do with this.
我情愿不要
I prefer not to have--
来 让我帮你
Oh, here. Let me help you out with that.
放在布丁旁边
Put it right in here next to your pudding cup.
朱利安
Oh, Julian.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你被原谅了
You are forgiven!
祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day.
好
Okay.
我会的
I will.
汤姆
Tom!
插头够不到
The plug isn't gonna reach.
你知道延长线在哪
Well, you know where the extension cords are.
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表