剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I mean, I was ready to divorce Robert.
-谢天谢地我 -汉娜 闭嘴
- Thank God I-- - Hannah! Stop it, Hannah!
闭嘴 我是认真的
Stop it! I mean it!
那只狗把我逼疯了
Ugh, that dog is driving me crazy.
他真的很喜欢法式薯条啊
He really does love his french fries, huh?
是的 我可以作证
Yes, I can testify to that.
你愿意吗
Would you?
-我在开玩笑 但是 -谢谢
- Well, I was joking, but... - Thank you.
不用谢
Oh, you're-- you're welcome.
-我能让你帮个忙吗 -当然可以
- Can I just ask you a favor? - Of course.
拜托 汉娜
Please, Hannah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧 汉娜 汉娜
Come on. Hannah, Hannah, Hannah.
天啊 你闻起来像是酵母菌感染
Oh, God, you smell like a yeast infection.
喂
Hello?
你在哪里 我进不去
Hey, where are you? I can't get in.
钥匙
There's-- the keys-- ugh.
我不知道 锁不对劲
I don't know. There's something up with the lock.
我在里面 我在家里
I'm here. I'm in the house.
你能让我进去吗
Oh, Oh, hi. Can you let me in?
不行
No.
什么
What?
我给你的朋友J打电♥话♥了
I called your friend J.
朱利安吗
Julian?
30秒内 我就很清楚
And it became apparent within about 30 seconds
你俩
that, uh, the two of you
搞上一阵子了
have been fucking for quite a while.
出于好奇问一句
Just out of curiosity,
昨天你是不是跟他还有我做♥爱♥了
did you have sex with him and me yesterday?
因为那样的话你算是被轮♥奸♥了
Because officially, that would mean you were gangbanged.
-我不 -我想让你离开我们的生活 弗朗西丝
- I don't-- - I want you out of our lives, Frances.
而且离开我家
And I want you out of my house.
要我说实话 你现在让我恶心
If I'm perfectly honest, you disgust me now.
-罗伯特 -不 我不信任你
- Robert-- - No! I don't trust you.
这里的坏人是你 不是我
You're the villain here, not me.
你是做坏事的人 欺诈者
You're the evildoer, the flimflammer,
背信弃义的人 骗子
the double-crosser, the bunco artist.
你知道你是谁吗 你是偷腥的杰西·詹姆斯
You know who you are? You're Jesse James
而我是桑德拉·布洛克
and I get to be Sandra Bullock.
我能从羞辱中重获新生
And I get to rise from the ashes of humiliation
获得奥斯卡奖
and win a fucking Academy Award.
罗伯特 你能让我进去吗 我们谈谈这事
Look, Robert, can you just let me in so we can talk about this?
你不是想离婚吗 我也想
You know that divorce that you wanted? I want one, too.
但你希望的那种偷偷摸摸的简单友好的方式
But that sneaky, easy, friendly way that you were hoping for?
别想了
You can forget it
因为我要让你很难过
'cause I'm gonna make you miserable.
更重要的是
And more to the point,
我要让你的孩子们恨你
I'm gonna make your children hate you.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特 你能让我进去吗
Robert, can you please just let me in?
罗伯特 罗伯特
Robert. Robert!
罗伯特
Robert!
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表