剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
我叫巴纳比
My name is... Barnaby.
你能给我回电
Could you please give me a call
聊聊工作的事吗
about the, uh, work?
谢谢
Thank you.
在这里签名
Just sign here, my man.
全额退款 减掉20%的退货费
That's a full refund minus the 20% restocking fee.
20%
20%.
简直他妈的是抢劫
Highway fucking robbery.
我来给你办商店信♥用♥卡♥
I'll go ahead and issue you your store credit.
什么 商店信♥用♥卡♥
What? Store credit?
我不想要商店信♥用♥卡♥ 我想要回我的钱
I don't want any store credit. I want my money back.
我听到了 但那已经用过了
Well, I hear that, but it's been used.
轻度使用
Lightly. Lightly used.
那就是退货健身器材的政策
Well, that's the policy on returned workout equipment,
因为人们会流汗到上面什么的
'cause I guess people sweat on it or something.
我都没把《洛克人狂奔》拿出盒子
I didn't even take the Zero Runner out of the box.
很多人都是
A lot of people don't.
他们在电视上看到了 野心太大
They see it on TV and they get overambitious,
但 那玩意儿可不是玩具
but, you know, that thing is not a toy.
好了 别愚蠢地聊天了
Okay, enough of this dipshit small talk.
我现在就要见经理
I wanna see the manager right now!
我就是 哥们
It is happening, bro.
操 好吧
Oh, fuck. Fine!
我用商店信♥用♥卡♥能买♥♥什么
What can I get for my fucking store fucking credit?
本周山地自行车
Well, we got some pretty sweet deals going on
有很大的折扣
over in the mountain bike department this week.
你觉得我骑山地自行车吗
Do I look like a mountain biker to you?
我西装革履呢
I'm wearing a suit and tie!
好吧
Fine.
那这个呢
All right, well, what about this?
这个呢 这个行吗
What about this? Will this do it?
我全买♥♥了
I'm gonna take all of these.
商店信♥用♥卡♥能刷完吗 哥们
Is that gonna use up my store credit, bro?
你想喝康普茶吗
Do you want some kombucha?
我刚打开一罐
I just opened a brew vessel.
不喝了 我不会久留
Oh, no, I'm good. I'm not gonna stay long.
我一直想联♥系♥你
I've been trying to get ahold of you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我才来
I mean, that's sort of why I'm here.
我很高兴你来了 因为
And I'm glad you're here, uh, because--
等等 朱利安 我能先说吗
Wait, Julian, can I-- can I go first?
听着
Look, uh...
我们的过去太疯狂了
what we had was crazy
而且很有趣
and, uh, fun
也许是个很糟糕的主意
and, yes, probably a very bad idea,
但就是那么回事
but, you know, it was what it was.
我有些想念
And part of me misses
那种
the-- well, the--
那种感觉
the-- the feeling.
但那结束了 因为那需要结束
But it ended because, you know, it needed to end.
对吧
Right?
-对 -世界上最容易的事
- Right, yeah. - And the easiest thing in the world
就是重新坠入爱河
would be to sort of, you know, just, like, fall back into it,
但我不想让我们互相伤害了
but I don't want us to hurt each other anymore.
-是的 -我最近伤害了很多人
- No. - You know, I've hurt a lot of people lately
我只是
and I just...
如果你关心我
If you cared for me,
我请求你
I'm asking you
放手吧
to let me go.
-好 知道了 -谢谢
- Okay. Got it. - Thank you.
-我现在可以说了吗 -当然
- Can I go now? - Oh, yeah, of course.
你能让你丈夫别给我打电♥话♥了吗
Can you ask your husband to stop calling me?
什么
What?
罗伯特一直在给你打电♥话♥吗
Robert has been calling you?
是啊 还给我发短♥信♥和邮件
Yes, and texting me and sending me emails,
那可不友好
and it's not friendly.
瞧瞧 你受够了吗 法国佬
Look at this. "You had enough, Frenchie?
我们像男人一样面对面解决问题
Let's-- let's settle this like men, face-to-face."
这是法棍面包上插着一把刀的图片
This is a picture of a French baguette with a knife through it.
他以为你是法国人
He's under the impression you're French.
我知道
Oh, yeah, I'm aware of that
他发的语♥音♥留言能看出
from the voicemails.
早上好 混♥蛋♥
Bonjour, fuckface.
你知道我是谁 只是问问好
You know who it is. Just checking in.
我可不愿意在这么多天里 你没想到我
Didn't want too many days to go by without you thinking about me
和我家人 以及你对我们做的事
and my family and what you've done to us.
我们总会见面的
We will meet someday.
在那之前 及时行乐吧
Until then, laissez les bon temps rouler,
-你个垃圾 -你个垃圾
- you piece of shit. - You piece of shit.
他很生气
He's very angry.
我知道这点
Well, I'm aware-- I'm aware of that.
令人担心的是 昨晚深夜时分
Very worryingly, late last night
我看见一个人往我公♥寓♥窗户里看
I saw a man staring up into my apartment window.
一个高个的亚洲人 对吧
A tall Asian fellow, right?
罗伯特不是亚洲人
Robert's not Asian.
天啊 那肯定是 该死
Oh, God, that must've been-- oh, shit.
该死
Okay, shit.
你能让他别这样做了吗
Well, can you ask him to stop?
是的 我会尽力而为
Yeah, no, sure. I'll-- I'll see what I can do.
这就是你一直给我打电♥话♥的原因吗
So this is why you've been calling me?
是啊
Yeah.
还有
Oh, and--
看看你怎么样
and to see how you are.
你还好吗
How are you?
滚蛋 朱利安
Fuck off, Julian.
弗朗西丝 你好好吗
Frances, how are you-- how are you?
我一直想问你最近过得怎么样
I've been meaning to ask how you've been coping with everything.
因为我知道肯定不容易
'Cause I know it can't be easy.
你的女儿们接受得怎么样
How-- how are your daughters coping?
她们多大了
How old are they now?
出租
乔治·瓦尔迪托
Hey, George Valdito.
-罗伯特·迪弗雷纳 -幸会 来吧
- Robert DuFresne. - Nice to meet you. Come on in.
里面有20万平方英尺
Almost 200,000 square feet interior,
混凝土板层
concrete slab floors,
四个装载区
got four loading docks,
可容纳226辆车的停车场
parking space for 226 cars.
离公路和铁轨都很近
You have easy access from the highway, easy access from the train.
我乘坐大都会北方铁路火车
I took Metro-North,
走过来 就五分钟
I walked here-- five minutes.
从公路上能清楚看见 对吧
Complete visibility from the highway, right?
没有树 没有楼房♥ 市里不能建
No trees, no buildings-- town can't build there.
楼上的主要办公空间
Prime office space upstairs.
这块地很好卖♥♥
This is a property that's gonna move.
有人很感兴趣
I've got people interested.
下午就有人要来看
I have new people coming this afternoon.
你有一些时间 但没太多时间
You have some time, but you don't have a lot of time
来作出决定
to pull the trigger...
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
瞧瞧你 过得这么奢侈
Look at you in the lap of luxury
就像待在自己排泄物里的猪一样
like a pig in his own feces.
我是罗伯特·迪弗雷纳
Oh, hey. I'm Robert DuFresne.
你好 我是格蕾丝
Yes, hello, Grace.
别用力过度
Okay, so don't overexert him,
别让他激动 别待太久
don't excite him, and don't stay too long.
如果你需要我 我就在厨房♥
I'll be in the kitchen if you need me,
亲爱的 好吗
sweetie pie, okay?
你好吗 尼克
How you doing, Nicky?
我希望能自己去卫生间
I'd like to be able to go to the john by myself,
但快了
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表