剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah. And it's affordable.
-不错 -还有呢
- That's good. - What else? What else?
我想着 办个文艺复兴集♥会♥怎么样
Um, I was thinking, what about our own little Renaissance faire?
-真好 -对吧
- Nice. - Right?
应该开八缸汽车的
Should've had my V8.
天啊 我们还能准备大火鸡腿
Oh, my gosh! And then we can have those big turkey legs.
-好 -我喜欢
- Oh, yeah! - I love them!
-我的孩子们喜欢 -太棒了
- My kids love them! - That's so good.
太棒了 然后我们可以抢黑肉
So good. And then we could all fight over the dark meat.
-什么 -啊
- What? - Huh?
因为大家都说 我想要黑肉
You know, 'cause everybody's like, "I want the dark meat.
我想要黑肉
I want the dark meat."
你们知道的
You know?
-这些主意很棒 -非常棒
- So, these are really great ideas. - So great.
这些都很好
All of these are wonderful.
太棒了
I know, they're so great, so great.
等等 我有个想法
Oh, wait, wait. I have a thought. I have a thought.
水下餐厅主题怎么样
What about an underwater restaurant theme?
像是
You know, like-- oh!
我们可以收集旧厨房♥海绵
We could collect all our old kitchen sponges,
所以别扔了
so don't throw them away.
我们可以从天花板垂下皱纹纸
And, um, we could drape crepe paper from the ceiling
弄成捉迷藏海草林
for a hide-and-seek kelp forest.
我们去年做过了
We did that last year.
你们去年做了皱纹纸捉迷藏海草林吗
You did a crepe paper hide-and-seek kelp forest last year?
-嗯 -是啊
- Mm-hmm. - Yep.
一模一样
Same exact thing.
我们拍下来了
Um, we filmed it.
在油管网上点击超过700次
It has over 700 hits on YouTube.
你们都为这个数字骄傲吗
And is that a number that you're all proud of?
好吧 我们说到哪里来了
Okay, so where were we?
-真可爱 -我知道
- Oh, so cute. - I know.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye-bye.
珍妮丝
Oh. Hey, Janice?
-怎么了 -嗨
- Yes? - Hi.
-嗨 -我是弗朗西丝
- Hi. - I'm Frances.
你在会议时自我介绍了
Yes, you introduced yourself in the meeting.
我没机会如我所愿在这里花太多时间
Yes. Oh, I don't get to spend as much time here as I'd like
因为我在城里有一份全职工作
'cause I work full-time, you know, in the city.
我真的想积极参与
So, I really do wanna get more involved,
所以我很激动
which is why I'm so excited
能参与这个鼓舞人心的委员会
about serving on this very inspiring committee.
我喜欢你的大火鸡腿主意
And I-- I loved your big turkey leg idea.
-那真是 -谢谢
- That was-- - Thank you.
我想让你放心
Yeah. And I just wanted to assure you
不管你和罗伯特之间发生了什么
that whatever transpired, you know, between you and Robert,
你都没必要觉得不舒服
you needn't feel uncomfortable,
因为我没有觉得不舒服
because I'm not uncomfortable about it.
那不是我目前
I mean, that is so low on
需要考虑的重要事情
my list of priorities of import right now.
无论如何 委员会是第一位的
And regardless, you know, the committee comes first.
-好吧 -不不
- Okay. - Well, no, no, no, no.
不不 孩子们是第一位的
No, no, the children come first.
实际上 委员会是为了孩子们开的
Well, act-- actually, the committee's for the children,
所以 天啊 委员会是第一位的
so, oh, my God, the committee comes first, yeah.
比你跟我丈夫上♥床♥排在前面
Over you sleeping with my husband.
总之 我很高兴我们有机会
So, um, anyway, just-- I'm glad we had a chance
澄清事实
to clear the air and, you know,
现在我们可以没有阻碍地前行了
now we can move forward, you know, ah, unencumbered.
是啊
Mm, sure.
好吧 我得走了
Okay, so-- so I gotta dash.
好
Okay.
天啊
Oh. Oh, jeez.
我又转身了
This-- yeah. No, I'm turned around again.
家长停车场 是在
Is parent parking-- is it that...?
-那边 -右边吗
- It's that way. - To the right?
我的右边吗
My right?
知道了 知道吗
Got it, got it. You know what it is?
委员会的事让我分心
I got the committee and it's distracting me,
因为我会因此疯狂
'cause I'm committee crazy.
莱拉 亲爱的 快点
Lila, sweetie, come on.
-我来了 -好
- I'm coming! - Okay.
我们为什么要参加这场派对
Why do we have to go to this party?
因为我可以带一个客人
Because I'm allowed to bring a guest,
你们是我最喜欢共度时光的人
and you guys are the people that I most enjoy spending time with,
就要带这种人去派对
and that's who you bring to a party.
像是达拉斯去哪里都带上科尔吗
What, like how Dallas brings Cole everywhere?
不 那不同 跟这完全不一样
Uh, no. That's a different thing. That's not like this at all.
不错
Nice.
你没告诉我你要带孩子来
Oh, you didn't tell me you were gonna bring your kids.
你告诉我我可以带特别的人过来
Well, you know, you-- you told me I could bring somebody special,
那两个人是我最特别的人
and these two are my most special somebodies.
我是指你在上♥床♥或者想上♥床♥的人
Mm, well, I meant somebody you were screwing or would like to screw.
-就是啊 他们是不是长高了 -是啊
- I know! Didn't they get tall? - They did!
-是啊 -你们下去跟小尼克聊聊吧
- Yeah! - Listen, why don't you guys go down and talk to Nick Jr.?
他在跟宴会承办人聊国安局的事
He's talking to the caterers about the NSA.
她来了
There she is!
-罗杰 -你好 黛安
- Roger! - Hey, Diane.
回头见 我马上过去
Yay! I'll see you in a sec. I'll be right there.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
她贴住了所有座位卡
Yeah, she's taped all the seating cards down.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
-哇 -这样的话我们就不会乱动了
- Oh, wow. - So we don't move them.
-狡猾啊 -天啊
- Sneaky. - Oh, God.
为什么尼克的朋友都没吸引力
Why are all of Nick's friends so unattractive?
这里只有一个男人
There's only one guy here
看起来不像是高♥潮♥时会哭的
who doesn't look like he cries when he comes.
你介绍自己时
Yeah, you should use that
该用这句话做开场白
as an opener when you introduce yourself.
-谢谢 -我要去看看孩子们
- Thank you. - All right, I'm gonna go check on the kids.
确保他们没喝酒
Make sure they're not drinking.
等等 我不知道孩子也受邀了
Uh, wait a minute. I didn't know kids were invited.
-我要叫科尔吗 -不要
- Should I call Cole? - No.
-不要吗 -不要
- No? - Mm-mm, no.
当然 等你加上码头费用
And, of course, once you add in the dock fees
-季节性维护 -嗯
- and seasonal maintenance... - Right.
脱盐和替换绳子等等
...um, desalting and rope replacement, what have you--
的确不少
it does add up.
肯定的
Yeah, no, I bet.
布拉德 我失陪一会儿好吗
Listen, Brad, can you excuse me for just a second?
-好啊 -我马上回来 或者不回来
- Sure. - I'll be right back or not.
-他在这里干什么 -谁
- What is he doing here? - Who?
-你律师 -他跟我一起来的
- Your lawyer. - Oh, he's with me.
你带了你律师吗
You brought your lawyer?
他是我律师 但也成了我哥们
Well, he's my lawyer, but he's also become my bro.
-想吃芝士火锅吗 -不了 谢谢
- Do you want some fondue? - No, thank you.
没人在跳舞
Oh, nobody's dancing.
-大家玩得开心吗 -当然了
- Are people having a good time? - Yeah, of course they are.
我看不出来 一般情况下现在我早就喝醉了
I can't tell. Normally, I'd be drunk by now.
真是个难题
Ooh, that's a conundrum.
你端完冷盘后
Listen, when you're done passing out the hors d'oeuvres,
-也许可以跳跳舞 -好
- maybe you could go dance a little? - Okay.
现在我只需要
Yeah, now all I need is, like,
一晚最多睡四到六小时
I don't know, four or six hours a night, tops.
健身真的改变了我的新陈代谢
These workouts have completely changed my metabolism.
你意识到五分钟内
Do you realize that in less than five minutes,
你已经提到了你的体脂率
you have managed to mention your body fat percentage,
在马克·库班的农场度假
vacationing on Mark Cuban's ranch,
以及你全新的限♥量♥版保时捷吗
and your brand-new, limited-edition Porsche?
好吧 跟我说说你的事
Okay, fine. Tell me something about you.
-我觉得你是头猪 -还是关于我 再试试
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表