剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
去吧
Go!
我都不知道历史考试还能得170分
I didn't even know you could get 170 on a history test.
真了不起
That's amazing.
那花环是怎么回事
What is going on with that wreath?
你们是在加油站买♥♥的吗
Where'd you guys get that, at a gas station?
塔吉特在卖♥♥花环和圣诞树
They were selling wreaths and christmas trees at the target.
我跟你说
Well, let me tell you something, man.
那是不合格的花环
That is a substandard wreath.
我要自己做 我已经选出了冬青树树干
I'm making my own. I've already picked out the holly stocks.
在烤干橙片
I'm drying the orange slices.
跟你说
Telling you right now,
那会像是个植物离心机
it's gonna be like a botanical centrifuge.
会很棒的 来抱抱吧
Gonna be awesome. All right, throw me one.
-谢谢 -爱你 爸爸
- Thank you. - Love you, dad!
-爱你 回头见 -再见 爸爸
- Love you. See you, buddy. - Bye, dad!
在派对上玩得很开心
Good times were had by all parties.
罗伯特 你能进来一会儿吗
Hey, Robert, can you come in for a minute?
进来是指进房♥子里吗
In? "In the house" In?
-是啊 -好 我进来
- Yeah. - Sure, I'll come in.
听着
Okay, look.
28号♥之前孩子们都在家里
So-- all right, so I'm gonna have the kids back home by the 28th.
如果可以的话
And then if this works for you,
他们到元旦都归你
you have them all the way through new year's--
等等 那圣诞节呢
Wait, wait. What about Christmas?
我要开车载孩子们去我父母家
Well, I'm driving the kids to my parents.
-但那是圣诞节啊 -是啊
- But it's Christmas. - Yes, it is.
圣诞节大家都该待在一起
Well, everybody's supposed to be together at christmas.
那就是圣诞节的意义
I mean, that's what christmas is all about.
重点不是排出我们的时间表
It's not about working out our schedules.
而是孩子们和你父母
It's about the kids and your folks
也许还有欢乐老圣徒尼克
and maybe a little bit about jolly Saint Nick over here.
拜托 罗伯特 你去年圣诞节去钓鱼了
Oh, come on, Robert. You went fishing last year for Christmas.
那是我很久以来犯的最糟糕的错误
The worst mistake I've made in quite a long time.
钓了那条破纪录的银大马哈鱼
It-- it's a bittersweet memory
是苦乐参半的回忆
catching that record-breaking coho.
这一切开始时
Look, whenever all of this started,
我们约好我们都会竭尽全力
you and I agreed that we would both try to keep it
为了孩子们保持正常
as normal as possible for the kids.
-那可不是正常的计划 -这样更好 真的
- That is not a normal plan. - It's better this way. It really is.
我已经告诉了孩子们
And I already told the kids
你要去钓鱼
that you are going on your fishing trip.
告诉他们不是那样呗 那有多难
Well, just "Untell" Them. How difficult is that?
还有
And also...
我还没告诉我父母
I haven't told my parents yet.
你在逗我吧
You've gotta be shitting me.
-我没时间 -天啊 弗朗西丝
- I haven't had time! - Jesus, Frances!
你跟我说你在搞那个法国人
Oh, I called my parents an hour after you told me
一小时后我就打电♥话♥给父母了
that you were jacking off that French guy.
天啊 我求你了
Oh, god, I beg you,
别那样说了
Stop saying that.
他不是法国人
He's not a Frenchman.
如果你非得知道
And if you must know,
-我们很少... -真是好消息
- there was very little in the way-- That's great news.
我们能不能在那几天里
Listen, can we just put our differences
先不管分歧
on the backburner for a few days
像往常那样享受圣诞啊
and enjoy christmas the way we always have?
如果不是为了我们 也是为了孩子们
If not for our sake, for the kids.
这是什么诡计吗
Is this some sort of trick?
这是你的朋友希尔弗克里克
Is this your buddy Silvercreek
想从敌军战线内部攻击吗
trying to, uh, attack from inside enemy lines?
不 他的确是我朋友
No. I mean, he is my buddy.
但不是
But no.
拜托
Hey, come on.
我会在圣诞节胡闹吗
Would I fuck around with Christmas?
离婚 第一季第六集
有辆大众 瞧
Ah, there's a Volkswagen. Look.
打甲虫 孩子们
Pun-- hey, punch buggy. Hey, guys.
队长喊出了"打甲虫"
The captain declares punch buggy.
不玩吗
No?
我跟我妹妹玩"打甲虫"游戏时把她打得好惨
I used to thump the shit out of my sister playing punch buggy.
听着 我们得想明白
Listen, we need to figure out
我父母还不知道 我们该怎么办
how we're gonna deal with my parents not knowing yet,
特别是涉及到
especially in relation to...
-孩子们 -好
- ...Those guys. - Right, okay.
我觉得我有办法 我来
I think I got this handled. I got this one.
-我来 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
孩子们
Hey. Hey, guys.
摘下耳机 摘下耳机
Headphones off. Headphones off.
听好了
Listen up.
你们的妈妈有话跟你们说
Your mother has something she wants to talk to you about.
听着
Uh, look.
我们还没告诉外公外婆情况
We haven't told grandma and grandpa about the situation...
我和你们爸爸之间的情况
You know, between me and your father.
但我们不会撒谎 因为那不是
But we're not gonna lie, because that's not, you know--
那不是处理困难情况的正确办法
That's not the right way to handle difficult situations.
是的 这个家里没人撒谎
Yes, nobody lies in this family.
重点是我想对这件事敏感点
The point is I do wanna be sensitive about this
因为你们也知道外婆和外公的
because you know how grandma and grandpa are.
-他们 -很老了
- They're... - Old.
更老了
Older.
-老人 -吃很多药
- And older people are-- - On shitloads of medication.
这是在说什么呢
What are we talking about?
在我说出来之前 你们别说 好吗
Just don't say anything till I say something, okay?
-好 -我能继续看《疾速追杀》了吗
- Yeah, sure. - Can I go back to watching "John Wick"?
行
Sure.
介意我问问你怎么
Mind if I ask how come you
还没跟你父母说这事吗
haven't spoken to your parents about this?
因为我想亲自说 当面说
Because I wanna do it in person. I wanna tell them face-to-face.
这次去我会说的
And I will do it on this trip.
让我来处理吧 好吗
Right. Just let me handle it, okay?
好
Yep.
我就说 我们求同存异吧
So, I just said, "Let's agree to disagree."
说过我了
But that's enough about me.
跟我讲讲迪弗雷纳家有什么事吧
Tell me what's going on in the Dufresne family.
你知道的
Oh, you know,
就是平常的事情
It's-- it's just all the usual stuff.
她睡着了 我该带她去睡觉了
Oh, she's out. I should put her to bed.
我没有落后
And I'm not far behind myself.
来 你也是
Come on. You, too.
晚安 孩子们 我爱你们
Good night, kids. I love you.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 爸爸
- Good night, dear. - Night, dad.
晚安
Good night.
见到你总是很高兴 唐纳德
Ah, always good to see you, Donald.
我也是 罗伯特
Likewise, Robert.
我能给你介绍一种"药"吗
Can I interest you in a spot of medicine?
好啊 这就是医生要求的 唐
Absolutely. Just what the doctor ordered, Don King.
我总是讨厌看男人取消钓鱼之旅
I always hate to see a man cancel a fishing trip,
但今年圣诞节有你来真是太好了
but it's great to have you here this Christmas.
-我们去年好想你 -谢谢
- We missed you last year. - Thank you.
敬节日团聚的家庭
Here's to families together at the holidays.
一年其余时间里天各一方
And far apart the rest of the year.
我发誓
I swear...
你穿着衣服吧
You decent?
你敲了门 一分钟后就开门了
You knocked and opened the door a second later.
如果我没穿 那么短的时间里我能做什么
What could I possibly do in that time if I wasn't?
摆出一副怕羞的样子 盖住胸
A coy face and boob cover.
-你不搞笑 -你♥爸♥爸不同意
- You're not funny. - Your dad would disagree.
他觉得我简直太逗了
He thinks I'm an effing card.
我见他笑得最厉害的那次
Well, the hardest I've ever seen him laugh
是因为百威啤酒的青蛙 所以
is at the budweiser frog, so...
不 不行
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表