剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
-喂 -你好 弗朗西丝
- Hello? - Hello, Frances.
-你是哪位 -我是罗伯特的新律师
- Who's this? - This is Robert's new lawyer.
我想打给你 自我介绍一番
I wanted to call and introduce myself.
罗伯特请了个新律师
Robert got a new lawyer.
开外放
Put him on speaker phone.
-嘘 -我是托尼·希尔弗克里克
- Shh. - I'm Tony Silvercreek.
是的 很糟糕
Oh, yeah. No, it's bad.
我想尽快录你的证词
Look, I'm gonna wanna take a deposition from you soon,
但不是明天
but not tomorrow.
我知道你也许想多睡会儿
I know you're probably gonna want to sleep in after yet
毕竟又跟你的朋友们在外面玩得很晚
another late night out with your friends,
还喝了酒
involving alcohol.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Sleep tight, sugar.
他听起来像是个肮脏的人
He sounds like a dirty birdy.
他怎么知道我在做什么
How did-- how does he know what I'm doing?
-他为什么要在晚上11点半打电♥话♥ -他就这样
- And why is he calling at 11:30 at night? - That's what he does.
托尼·希尔弗克里克是最无情
Tony Silvercreek is one of the most ruthless,
最恶心 最嗜血成性的离婚律师
disgusting, go-for-blood lawyers in divorce.
那我为什么没请他
Well, why aren't I with him, then?
因为他讨厌女人
Because he hates women.
都不愿为女人做代理
He won't even represent a woman.
真糟糕
Oh, well, that-- that is terrific.
好吧
Okay.
等等 弗朗西丝 我要让你今晚开心点
Wait, Frances. I'm about to save the night for you.
-我觉得是不可能了 -我要把狗狗带回去
- I don't think that's possible. - I'm gonna take the dog back.
什么
What?
-尼克很想狗狗 -尼克很想狗狗
- Nick misses the dog. - Nick misses the dog?
-上帝保佑他 -不 我的孩子们爱那只狗狗
- Bless him. - No! My kids love that dog.
现在发生了这么多事
And with everything they're going through,
你也想夺走他们的狗狗吗
you wanna take that away from them, too?
给尼克买♥♥只新狗狗吧 拜托
Get Nick a new dog. Come on!
他都认不出那只狗
He couldn't pick that dog out in a lineup.
让我留着该死的狗狗吧
Just let me keep the fucking dog.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表