剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Just like, "Ah, fuck."
没事
It's okay.
谢谢你让我用电♥话♥
Thank you for letting me use the phone.
没事
It's fine.
我就不烦你们了
So I'm just gonna get out of your hair.
把早晨还给你们
Give you your morning back.
很抱歉
And, oh, I'm so sorry that
自从你们搬过来之后 我们没有邀请你们去家里
we haven't had you over since you moved in.
但是欢迎来到这个街区
Um, but welcome to the neighborhood.
-喂 -弗朗西丝 我是卡拉·梅诺蒂
- Hello? - Frances, hi. It's Carla Menotti.
你在哪里 我们不是要一起看♥房♥♥吗
Where are you? I thought we were meeting at the space.
天啊 卡拉
Oh, Christ, Carla.
我完全忘了 很抱歉
I totally forgot. I'm so sorry.
听着
Um, listen, some--
-出了一点事 -别废话了
- some things came up, so-- - So nothing.
这地方就是你一直寻找的
This space is exactly what you've been looking for
如果你不快点行动 会有人抢先一步
and they've got someone ready to snap it up if you don't act fast.
说真的 如果是另外一天
Honestly, if it were any other day--
说实话 我为你的事
And quite frankly, with all the time
花了这么多时间
that I have put in on this for you,
你至少能别放我鸽子 弗朗西丝
the least you could do is not stand me up, Frances.
瞧 符合你的一切条件
You see? It checks every box on your list.
在主街 不算太大
It's right on Main Street. It's not too big.
也不算太小 有卫生间和洗手盆
It's not too small. It has a toilet and a hand basin.
租金比较便宜
And the rent is cheapish.
这是弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳画廊的完美地点
It is the perfect spot for the Frances DuFresne Gallery.
或者随你怎么叫
Or whatever you're calling it.
弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳画廊
Yes, the Frances DuFresne Gallery.
或者FDFG 或者直接叫画廊
Or the FDFG. Or I don't know. Maybe just The Gallery.
我可不想弄得太炫耀
I just-- I don't want it to sound too pretentious.
这只是
You know, it's just gonna be--
我们只会邀请当地画家
we're just gonna have local artists.
听起来很棒
It sounds so great.
我今天下午就能帮你搞定文件
I can get you the paperwork by this afternoon.
好吧
Right.
-我只是 -怎么了
- I just-- - Mm-hmm?
我只是不确定现在时机合适
I'm-- I'm just not sure that now is the right time.
弗朗西丝 我能问你个问题吗
Frances, can I ask you something?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
过去几年里 我带你看过六七处地方了
I must have shown you six or seven spaces the last few years
每次我们准备好一锤定音时 你就退缩了
and every time we get ready to pull the trigger, you pussy out.
我没有退缩 我只是 事情很多
I don't pussy out. I just-- I just have a lot on my plate.
-孩子们有好多事 -我也是
- You know, I've got all the stuff with the kids. - Me, too.
-还有工作 -大家都是 弗朗西丝
- And work. - Join everybody's club, Frances.
而且我在等着罗伯特的生意好转
And I'm waiting for Robert's business to pick up
这样我就有时间专注于自己了
so that I can have the time that I really need to focus for me.
还有
And--
还有
and...
现在很艰难
it's simply a tough time.
我的胃束带转移了
My Lap-Band migrated
长到我的胃里去了
and it grew into my stomach.
那才叫艰难
That is a tough time.
你看起来很不错
Oh, wow. Well, you look great.
我们都有问题 弗朗西丝
We all have issues, Frances.
如果你要这样做 那就做吧
Now, if you're just gonna do this, let's just do it.
但如果你只是玩一玩 那就告诉我
But if you're just dabbling, please let me know
这样我就不浪费你的时间了
so I can stop wasting your time.
我说浪费你的时间
And when I say wasting your time,
其实是在消级攻击
I'm being extremely passive-aggressive.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
达拉斯 弗兰妮
Dallas, Franny.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I'll be right back, sweetheart.
好啊 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
-达拉斯 -黛安
- Oh, Dallas. - Diane.
很高兴见到你
Happy to see you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
得安静点 因为他在睡觉
Just have to be quiet 'cause he's sleeping.
他睡了多久了
How long has he been sleeping?
43小时 严格说来他处于昏迷之中
43 hours. Technically he's in a coma,
但这那是药物性引起的昏迷
but it's a medically induced coma,
所以就跟睡觉差不多 你怎么样
so it's more like just sleeping. How are you?
说实话吗
Um, truthfully?
不大好
Uh, not so good. Not so good.
抱歉你过得很艰难
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.
显然你过得更艰难
I mean, obviously you're going through a much harder time.
抱歉 我不想
I'm sorry, I didn't-- I didn't mean to--
不 我理解 他也是你们的朋友
No, I understand. He's your guys' friend, too.
你们看到他这样一定也很难过
It must be just awful for you to have to see him like this.
-是啊 -嗯
- Oh, yes. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
很难看着他
It's just so hard watching him
睡得这么沉 毕竟这都是我的错
sleep so deeply knowing that it was all my fault.
你现在最好别大声说
Again, not something you want to be saying out loud right now.
这本质上并不是过错的问题
It's not an issue of fault, per se.
这只是个意外 谁都可能碰到
It's a simple accident. Could have happened to anybody.
-这个嘛 -你真贴心
- Well... - That's so sweet of you.
-他是谁 -警♥察♥说他们不放心
- Who's he? - The policemen said they'd rather not have me
让我和尼克独处 所以我的律师助理
alone with Nick, so my lawyer's associate
十分好心地陪着我
has been kind enough to keep me company.
让开
Gangway.
罗伯特
Oh, hey, Robert.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我在礼品店给你买♥♥了花
Got you some flowers down at the gift shop.
不知道你能不能闻到
I don't know if you can smell them or not.
你怎么样 我是罗伯特
Hey, how we doing? It's Robert.
如果你能听见我 就捏捏我的手
Just give me a squeeze of the hand if you can hear me.
我就当你也许听见了 灵魂交握
I'll take that as a solid maybe. Soul shake.
保存精力吧 我知道你在经历什么
Just conserve your energy. I know what you're going through.
似乎这是对这里男人的公开批评时期
Seems like it's open season on men around here.
-这可不公平 -黛安
- Oh, come on, that's not fair. - Hey, Diane.
我想跟我的朋友 你想杀的尼克
I'm trying to have a private conversation
进行私人谈话
with my friend Nick who you tried to kill.
再说一次 这只是个意外 谁都可能碰到
Again, simple accident. Could have happened to anybody.
黛安 如果你真的
And, Diane, if you really
想让人相信你关心尼克
want people to believe that you care about Nick,
也许你能把你放枪的手提包
maybe you could take your gun tote off
从他的结肠造瘘袋上拿开
of his colostomy bag.
罗伯特 拜托
Robert, can I please--
能不能跟你去走廊里聊一会儿
can I please talk to you in the hallway for a second?
你在这里一定过得很煎熬
Must be hell for you in there.
不能说话 被困住了
Can't speak, trapped,
你身边都是咯咯叫的母鸡
clucking hens all around you.
罗伯特 我知道你现在很受伤
Robert, I know that you're hurting right now,
但你得给她一个机会
but you have to give her a chance.
她犯了个错误 她也知道
She made a mistake and she knows it.
当她给那个家伙舔小鸡♥巴♥
Did she think it was a mistake
并跟你们说这事
when she was sucking that guy's measly cock
好让你们背着我开怀大笑时
and telling you all about it
她认为这是个错误吗
so you could have a big laugh behind my back?
你现在服药不够
Okay, you are undermedicated
-正在勃然大怒 -谁的老二
- and you are raging right now. - Whose cock?
-怎么回事 -我稍后解释
- What is going on? - I'll explain it later.
难怪你老公假装是同性恋
No wonder your husband pretended to be gay
来离开你 你这老巫婆
to get the fuck away from you, you old harpy.
以后你会对此感到羞愧的
You're gonna feel a lot of shame about that someday.
你是说你跟哥伦比亚教授搞了吗
You mean you did it with the Columbia professor guy?
-黛安 -那个自己做格拉诺拉麦片的人对吧
- Diane. - The one who makes his own granola, right?
-现在别说了 -等等
- Not right now. - Wait a second.
什么情况
What's going on here?
等等 除了我大家都知道一切吗
Wait, so everybody knows everything except for me, huh?
她跟你说了一切吗 达拉斯
Did she tell you everything, Dallas?
你呢 黛安
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表