剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
nothing to say to
除了
beyond, you know, like,
报♥警♥器又发出嘟嘟声了什么的
"Oh, the alarm is making that beeping sound again" Or whatever.
我可以整天都做老一套
And, listen, I could do banal shit all day long
如果我们有一点爱 有一点幸福
if there was a little love there or-- or happiness,
但根本没有
but there-- there isn't.
我们都没法一起看电视
And, I mean, we can't even watch TV together
因为电视里的人说完笑话后
because he repeats the jokes
他会重复一遍
right after they say them
而不是笑
instead of laughing.
那你该跟他离婚
Well, you should divorce him, then.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你看见有人心脏病发作
You see some guy having a heart attack
第二天你就想跟你丈夫离婚
and then the next day you wanna divorce your husband
跟我同居
and come and move in with me.
不 我
No, I'm--
我对你没有任何期待
I'm not expecting anything from you.
-真的吗 -搞什么
- Really? - What the fuck?
是啊 真的
Yes, really.
你现在表现得像是个大混球
You're acting like a massive asshole right now.
也许我很生气
Well, maybe I'm upset.
我们之间的事是
You know, what we had was something very--
非常隐私的
something very private.
-隐私吗 -我不是那个意思
- It's private? - I didn't mean private.
我是说 更像是秘密
I meant more like, uh, secret.
我们的肮脏小秘密
Like our dirty little secret.
现在成了庸俗的外遇
And now it's just some bourgeois affair.
我不能
I can't--
我现在都没法想着吃披萨了
I can't even think about eating pizza right now.
我要怎么
What am I...?
大伙儿
Hey, gang!
妈妈回来了
Mommy's home!
好吧 我知道这不是我们的惯例
Okay, I know it's not our traditional-- hey--
-嘿 -惯例的希腊食物之夜
- Hey. - traditional Greek food night,
但谁说不能在想要的时候
but who says you can't have Greek food night
过希腊食物之夜啊 对吧
whenever you want, right?
你们得给我和爸爸留一点
You just have to save some for me and Dad.
爸爸人呢
Where is Dad?
-不知道 -不确定
- I don't know. - I'm not sure.
好吧
Okay.
罗伯特
Robert?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
你今早把你的想法说得很清楚了
You were pretty clear this morning about what you wanted.
我回家后 差点以为
When I came home, I half expected to find
我会发现我的衣服和东西被扔在院子里
my clothes and shit thrown out in the yard.
-你了解我的 对吧 -我以为是
- You know me, right? - I thought I did.
我绝对没料到这一切的发生
I sure as shit didn't see any of this coming.
我也是
No, me-- me neither.
我就是想弄明白这个
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我为什么要说那些话
I mean, I-- why would I say those things?
我疯了吗
Am I losing my mind?
你觉得只有你自己
You think you're the only one
想知道婚姻是不是成功吗
that wonders if this is working?
-因为不止你一个人 -我知道
- Because you're not. - No, I know that.
-我知道 -尼克和黛安家的危机
- I know that. - I mean, this crisis at Nick and Diane's?
本该让我们更为亲密 弗朗西丝
That's supposed to bring us closer together, Frances.
我希望我能解释
I wish I could explain it.
我 这
I-- it--
好像时间静止了
it was like time stood still
我离开了我的身体 看着自己
and I was outside my body and I am watching myself,
听着自己对你说这些话
I am hearing myself say these things to you,
我想当时我是这个感受
things, I guess, I felt at the moment,
但显然
but obviously, that--
那不是我的真心话
that is not who I am.
那不是我想要的
That is not what I want.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你是震惊了
Maybe you were in shock.
我想是吧 他们说
I guess I am. And, you know, they say
你震惊的时候并不知道
that when you're in shock, you don't know you're in shock
直到你摆脱了那种状态
till you're not in shock anymore.
但你觉得我们是什么时候失控的
But when did it start to go off the tracks in your mind?
我不知道
I don't know, I--
也许是你留胡子的时候
well, perhaps when you grew the mustache?
你说你喜欢的
You said you liked the mustache.
我会尽量的
Yeah, no, I'll get there eventually.
很高兴我们
Well, I'm glad we're...
在试图消除误会
attempting to clear the air.
操
Fuck.
奇怪的事
In an odd way,
黛安开枪
that gun going off
可能是很长时间以来我们遇上的
could be the greatest thing that has happened to us
最棒的事
in a really long time.
说这话的人又没有差点被射中脸
Says the person who wasn't almost shot in the face.
不不 我是认真的
No, no, no, I'm serious.
也许就需要这事
Maybe this is what it takes
我们才能改变相处的方式
for us to change the way we are with each other.
知道吗 现在我们可以回到
You know? And now we can go back to,
你知道的
you know...
又喜欢对方了
just liking each other again.
你让这很难
You make it tough.
你忘在办公室里了
Hey, you left it in the office.
是谁啊
Who is it?
工作上的事
Oh, it's just a work thing.
你能去看看楼下的报♥警♥器吗
Can you check the alarm downstairs?
-它发出唧唧声 -好啊
- It's making that chirping sound. - Oh, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我碰了你
Sorry I touched you.
妈妈
Mom.
再见
Bye.
他们说他开始处于严重状态
Well, they said he was in serious condition,
但他现在升级成了病危状态 所以
but now he's been upgraded to critical condition, so...
你是说
Oh, you mean...?
这事的发展方向不错
Well, it's definitely moving in the right direction.
我可不想考虑没了他的生活
I don't wanna think about life without him,
但他如果醒来 会特别生我的气
but if he wakes up, he's gonna be so mad at me!
是他醒来时
When he wakes up.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
他们说这是严重的心脏病
They said it was a severe heart attack
由于多种原因引起
brought on by a combination of factors,
包括我拿着枪的事
including that thing that I did with the gun,
我不是故意的
which I totally didn't mean to do.
当然啦
Of course you didn't.
而且他的身体也不大好
And he wasn't in great shape physically.
他变胖了
You know, he got fat.
显然想对他开枪没有帮助
I mean, obviously, trying to shoot him didn't help,
但那些牛排和薯条也是啊
but, you know, neither did all those steak frites.
是啊 很多原因
Yeah, lots of factors.
而且他压力很大
Also, he was under a lot of stress
因为他上班的事
with whatever he does at work.
你最近对他也不大好
And you weren't particularly kind to him lately,
那也可能是原因之一
so that might've contributed.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们不能因此自责
Well, we can't beat ourselves up about this.
这些都是拼图的小碎片
I mean, these are all just pieces of the puzzle.
-我们很幸运这事发生在了家里 -是啊
- We're just lucky it happened at home. - Right.
是啊
Right.
这几天真疯狂
Well, it's been a couple of crazy days.
我是说 我本来想跟罗伯特离婚
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表