剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
You have no idea what it''s like to share your life with someone
你不知道那是什么感受 跟那种人共度生活
who you have literally nothing to say to.
你真的跟他无话可说
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
Are you drunk?
你醉了吗
I made one wrong decision.
我做出了错误的决定
Julian meant nothing.
朱利安没有任何意义
I need to know. How many times did you have intercourse?
我得知道 你跟他做过多少回
Thirty... 32.
32次
What the fuck?!
什么
You had an emotional affair.
你也情感出轨了
Never physical. I did not cross that line.
没有肉体关系 我没有跨线
Wow. Right?
哇哦 对吧
Wow.
哇哦
You need to destroy him before he destroys you.
你得在他毁掉你之前毁掉他
He''s the father of my children.
他是我孩子的父亲
Tell your children you''re getting divorced.
告诉你们的孩子你们要离婚了
It''s like the first day of divorce school.
这像是离婚学校的第一天
I wanna be a good student. Robert, Robert, let''s go.
我想做个好学生 罗伯特 走吧
Your mother and I are getting a divorce.
你们的妈妈和我要离婚了
Do you have any questions?
那你们有什么问题吗
Nah, I''m good.
我没有
It is the perfect spot for the Frances Dufresne gallery.
这是弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳画廊的完美地点
It''s exciting and terrifying.
令人激动又吓人
Residential real estate
住♥宅♥房♥地♥产♥
is when opportunity meets risk, meets ebb, meets flow.
就是机会加风险加衰退加流动
That''s barely a sentence.
连句话都算不上
This block is such a boneyard for small businesses.
这街区是小生意的臭名昭著的墓地
Oh, but it''s perfect for a gallery.
但很适合画廊
This opening is miraculous.
这次开幕式是个奇迹
Hello.
喂
Hello Frances, this is Robert''s new lawyer.
你好 弗朗西丝 我是罗伯特的新律师
Tony Silvercreek is one of the most
托尼·希尔弗克里克是最恶心的
disgusting lawyers.
离婚律师
What''re you doing?
你干什么呢
You don''t have to act ugly, that''s what I''m here for.
你没必要闹得过分 那就是我来的目的
I don''t know who your wife''s lawyer is, but wow.
我不知道你妻子的律师是谁 但是哇
Your assets are frozen. Court order.
你的资产被冻结了 法♥院♥的命令
Are you authorized to have custody over your children?
你有孩子们的监护权吗
We haven''t had any custody disputes.
我们没有监护权纠纷
Until now.
直到现在
You have made a terrible, irreparable mistake.
你犯了个可怕 无法挽回的错误
Ticket, please.
请出示车票
Thanks. Thank you, ma''am. Thank you.
谢谢 女士 谢谢
Ticket, please.
请出示车票
Now, hold on there, buddy.
稍等 伙计
All right, given that your client
考虑到你的当事人
had a recent payout from her company,
最近收到了她公♥司♥的付款
it is not out of line to
重新开始讨论
reopen the discussion of spousal support.
配偶赡养费也不过分
Your client called the cops on her! He''s lucky he''s not in jail.
你的当事人报♥警♥了 他没进监狱就算走运
My client deeply regrets the events of last month.
我的当事人十分后悔上个月发生的事
I do.
是的
I know. And as the documents clearly show,
我知道 文件清楚地展示了
my client has opened a small gallery.
我的当事人开了一家小画廊
She does not have the income, nor, frankly, the obligation
她没有收入 说实话 也没有义务
to support your completely not infirm client.
来养你完全不衰弱的当事人
He should get a job. Shovel snow, drive a cab,
他该找份工作 铲雪 开出租
sell one of those ridiculous flop houses.
卖♥♥掉一家廉价住所
Flip house, Elaine. Saw what you did there.
廉价住所 伊莱恩 我看出来了你在讽刺
It is a sound investment.
那是可靠的投资
Robert gets the children for dinners
罗伯特周三和周六
on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Mm hmm.
可以跟孩子们吃晚餐 嗯
Until he gets the walls on the bathroom
在他"可靠的投资"的
of your "Sound investment,"
浴室有墙壁之前
they do not spend the night.
孩子们不能过夜
I''d also like my Eagles albums.
我还想要老鹰乐队的专辑
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Hotel California",
《加州旅馆》 "
I和II 随便 "Live", and "Best Of," Volumes one and two. Fine, whatever.
《直播》和《最佳专辑》
You know, I''m just gonna step in here and remind you both
我要插句话 提醒你俩
that these are important decisions,
这是重要的决定
and Elaine and I are more than happy
伊莱恩和我很乐意
to do another go round on the docs. Absolutely.
再因为这些文件而唇枪舌剑 绝对的
We should officially enter the Eagles into the agreement.
我们该正式在协议中加入老鹰乐队
Honestly, we have been doing this for weeks!
说实话 我们争论几周了
I''m very happy to go on the record right now
我很乐意现在
and say in front of everybody
正式在大家面前宣布
that Robert can have all of the Eagles albums, okay?
所有的老鹰乐队专辑都归罗伯特 好吗
One last one. There you go.
最后一份 这里
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations?
恭喜吗
Ah, yeah.
是啊
Good luck.
祝你好运
You going to the Southern District dinner?
你去南区吃晚餐吗
Like I''ve got a fucking choice?
我有得选吗
I just go to see Judge Werner get shit faced every year.
我就是去看沃纳法官每年喝个烂醉的
Best part.
那是最棒的部分
The after party is fucked up.
余兴派对太乱了
Sure is. Yeah.
绝对的 是啊
Here, do you wanna...?
你想不想
Go.
走吧
You going back to Hastings?
你回海斯廷斯吗
Yeah, the 2:49.
是的 2:49的车
What about you?
你呢
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Taxi!
出租车
Train to Poughkeepsie now arriving at track one.
前往波基普西的火车现在停在1车道
Train to Poughkeepsie, track one.
前往波基普西的火车 1车道
Hello. There you are.
你好啊 你来了
So how did it go?
怎么样
Uh, not what I expected.
不像我预料的那样
You know, I mean, after all the really painful stuff,
在真正痛苦的一切过去后
the thing that you''d think would be hardest
你认为最难的部分
the actually signing of the divorce papers
签署离婚文件
it just... wasn''t hard at all.
根本就不难
It was like, um it was like nothing, you know?
就像是 毫无感觉
It''s like one minute, you''re married, and the next minute,
前一分钟你还结着婚 下一分钟
it''s like, "Yeah, bye bye, see ya, nice knowing ya."
就像是 拜拜 再见了 很高兴认识你
Anticlimactic is good.
虎头蛇尾很好啊
You don''t want any last minute fireworks.
你可不想要最后一分钟的烟火
Trust me. No, you''re right, you''re right.
相信我 你说得对
So, uh, yeah, what now?
现在怎么做
You know, I''m realizing that
我意识到
I spent so much time focusing on what might happen today
我花了许多时间专注于今天可能发生什么
that I just didn''t let myself think about the future.
以至于我都没让自己考虑未来
You remember you did this? Mm hmm.
你还记得你离婚的时候吗 记得
So, now what? I''m divorced.
现在怎么做 我离婚了
I''m officially divorced. It''s a milestone.
我正式离婚了 这是个里程碑
I went out and got a tattoo of a tiny bird on my ass
我的离婚尘埃落定后 我在屁♥股♥上
when my divorce was finalized. Really?
纹了个小鸟的纹身 真的吗
Yeah, it started out as Snow White holding a tiny bird,
我本来想纹白雪公主拿着小鸟的纹身
but I couldn''t handle the pain, so.
但那太痛了
Dallas.
达拉斯
Robert. Hi.
罗伯特 嗨
Same train, different car. After what he pulled,
同一辆火车 不同的车厢 他都做了那种事
I can''t even imagine you staying in the same state as him.
我都无法想象你跟他待在同一个州
Sorry.
抱歉
Get out of the way. Yeah, no, it was, um
别挡路吧 不 那
you know, it was awful.
那很糟糕
But I know he regrets it,
但我知道他后悔了
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表