剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
- Okay. - Yeah.
天啊 看看他们
God, look at them.
好像他们只有彼此一样
Like all they have is each other.
拜托
Come on.
别这样做
Don't do that.
-我们会没事的 -好
- We're gonna be fine. - Okay.
他们给你泰迪熊了吗
Did they give you a teddy bear?
拉斐尔 熟食部门有名客户
Rafael, you have a customer at the deli department.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for the price of one.
简直是白送
They're practically giving it away.
拿掉
Get rid of the...
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
我的妈妈呢
Where's my mommy?
我不知道
Uh, I-- I don't know.
我只是在买♥♥酿造啤酒
I'm just-- I'm just buying craft ales.
-那不是你妈妈 对吧 -不是
- That's not your mommy, is it? - No.
-你妈妈是什么样的 -跟你很像
- What does your mommy look like? - Like you.
她跟我很像吗 你真是嘴甜
She looks like me? Oh, well, aren't you a little sweetie pie?
-你喜欢热狗吗 -嗯
- You like hot dogs? - Mm-hmm.
如果你保证不哭 我会给你买♥♥一包热狗
If you promise not to cry, I'll buy you a pack of hot dogs.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that, huh?
我们来这边看看 太棒了
Maybe if we just look over here. Oh, here we go! Perfect.
抱歉
Hi. Excuse me.
你知道这里有没有父母失踪部门
Do you happen to know if there's a missing parents department
就是让跟父母走失的小孩待的地方
for little children who've lost their parents?
你该带他
You should take him...
算了 谢谢
Never mind. Thank you.
我们继续找找 但是谢谢你
We're gonna keep looking. Thank you, though.
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
我感觉很内疚 但我们没时间了
I feel bad, but we do not have time for that right now.
我们来找你的妈妈
Okay, let's find your mommy.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
那是你妈妈吗
That's your mom?
-你觉得我跟她长得像吗 -嗯
- That's what you think I look like? - Mm-hmm.
抱歉 他一直都这样做
Sorry. He pulls this shit all the time.
走吧 怀亚特 我没时间跟你玩
Come on, Wyatt, let's go. I don't have time for this.
我觉得他只是有点害怕
I think he's just a little bit scared.
谢谢你帮我找到你妈妈
Thank you for helping me find your mommy.
去吧
Go on, now.
我得告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
你得待在我能看见你的地方
You stay where I can see you.
每次我们出门你都要来这一套 我没时间应对
I don't have time for this BS every time we go somewhere.
-那热狗呢 -我们家里有热狗
- What about the hot dogs? - We have hot dogs at home.
-走吧 -再见
- Come on. - Bye.
里克·维克曼的离开是因为乔恩·安德森吗
So, Rick Wakeman left because of Jon Anderson?
是也不是
Well, yes and no.
Yes乐队录制《地形海洋的故事》时
Um, when Yes recorded "Tales of Topographical Oceans,"
那是乔恩·安德森的梦想项目
it was really Jon Anderson's dream project.
但是里克·维克曼觉得那有些做作
But Rick Wakeman thought it was a little pretentious
因为这张双碟专辑只有四首歌♥
'cause it was a double album with only four songs.
每首歌♥平均20分钟
And the songs averaged 20 minutes in length.
-20分钟吗 -就是啊
- Whoa, 20 minutes? - I know, right?
简直是十首嘎嘎小姐的歌♥曲
That's like 10 Lady Gaga songs.
所以巡演过后
So, after the Topographic Tour,
里克·维克曼离开了乐队
Rick Wakeman left the band
好录制自己单独的唱片
so he could record his own solo album.
也许就在这里 你好
It's probably in here. Oh, hi. Hi.
现在你们都有绷带了
Look, now you both have bandages.
爸爸说他是为了声援我
Dad said he's wearing it in solidarity.
是啊 受伤法则
Yep. The wounded rule.
我就快完了
Um, just, uh-- just wrapping it up here.
-没事 留下来吧 -你确定吗
- It's okay. Stay. - You sure?
-是啊 -好 谢谢
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Okay, thanks.
我打算之后聊聊
I was just gonna-- I was gonna get into
爱默生 雷克与帕玛的《大脑沙拉手术》呢
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's "Brain Salad Surgery" after this.
很好 很幸运
Excellent. Excellent. Pretty lucky.
经过几个月起源于单一愿景的
So, after months of hustle and hard work
抓紧和努力工作
borne of a singular vision,
今天我们该在一堆文件上签名了
today it just comes down to some scribbling on a stack of documents.
希望你们别介意
Hope you guys don't mind.
我擅作主张 买♥♥了一些彩色笔
I took the liberty of purchasing some colored pens
来庆祝我们今天所完成的事
to commemorate what we've accomplished here today.
能给我蓝色的吗
Can I have the blue one?
你不能选颜色 笨蛋
You don't get to pick your color, numb nuts.
你可以用蓝色的 杰里
Yeah, you can have the blue one, Gerry.
-谢谢 罗伯特 -不用谢
- Thank you, Robert. - You're welcome.
就像约翰逊总统的向贫穷宣战
Uh, just like President Johnson's War on Poverty
起源于羽毛笔的轻轻一挥
started with a single stroke of a quill--
罗伯特 抱歉
Uh, hey, Robert. I'm sorry.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Can I get a word with you for a moment?
-怎么了 乔治 -银行打电♥话♥来了
- What's going on, George? - The bank called.
好吧
Okay.
别担心 马上回来
Not to worry. Be right back.
大家的支票都兑现了 除了你的
Listen, everybody's check cleared except yours.
他们说你的资产被冻结了
They said your assets are frozen.
-法♥院♥的命令 -什么
- Court order. - What?
怎么了 罗伯特
What's going on, Robert?
有点战术失策
Uh, just-- it's just a tactical hiccup,
尼克 稍等会儿
Nick. Just give me a second.
至少我们有免费的笔
At least we got some free pens.
你想要一只吗 你想要什么颜色
Do you want one? What color do you want?
我不知道你妻子的律师是谁
I don't know who your wife's lawyer is,
但是哇
but, I mean, wow!
如果我的疯子姐姐请了那个律师
My crazy fucking sister had that lawyer,
我姐夫会进监狱的
my brother-in-law would be in prison.
该死
Fuck.
我们得收尾推迟几天
Uh, we're gonna have to push the closing back just a couple of days.
-商量细节 -不 罗伯特
- Work out some details. - No, Robert,
你没有几天时间 好吗
you don't have a couple of days, all right?
另外想要这里的人
These other guys who want the space
已经提出了更好的价格
have a better offer on the table already.
乔治 从我遇见你开始 你就一直这样说
George, you've been telling me that since I met you.
要多少天啊
How many days are we talking about here?
-尼克 你能给我点时间吗 -行
- Nick, can you just give me a second, please? - Sure, sure.
只是 失策有多严重啊
Just what kind of hiccup are we looking at?
尼克 能等我一会儿吗
Nick, can you just give me a fucking minute?!
拜托
Please.
好
Okay, okay.
罗伯特 抱歉
Robert, hey, sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
慢慢来
Take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Fuck.
你做了正确的事 汤姆
You did the right thing, Tom.
报♥警♥了
Calling 9-1-1 and all that.
一开始我说 哎呀 我会惹上麻烦吗
At first, I was like, "Oh, ess-hit, am I gonna be in trouble?"
然后我突然产生了本能反应
And then my instincts just kind of kicked in.
压力下的优雅
Grace under pressure.
我像你这么大时
When I was about your age,
有个孩子的腿卡在小麦脱粒机里了
a kid got his leg caught in a wheat thresher.
我都尿裤了 好害怕
I just about pissed my pants, I was so scared.
然后他转过身来 看着我
And then he turned around and he looked at me.
只要我还活着 就不会忘记那表情
I'll never forget that look as long as I live.
他好像在说 带走我吧
It was like he was saying, "Take me with you.
拜托 带走我吧
Please, please, take me with you."
然后我上了车
And then I got in the car and--
跟我保证这故事的结尾是看得见的
Promise me that the end of this anecdote is somewhere in sight.
这让我想到了领养和生孩子
It just made me think about adoption and having children.
我得告诉你 尼克
And I just have to tell you, Nick,
我绝对不想要
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表