剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
-对吧 -哇
- Right? - Wow.
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
挺好的 对吧
It's nice, right?
操
Fuck.
所以我说 抱歉
So I'm like, "Excuse me,
出轨不就是代表要有肉体关系吗
doesn't an affair mean it had to be physical?"
她们说 情感出轨也同样有害
And they're like, "An emotional affair is just as hurtful."
叽里咕噜 说了一堆
Blah, blah, bliggity, bliggity, whatever.
真是一团糟 老伙计
It's just a mess, old buddy.
太糟糕了
It's just a fucking mess.
最糟糕的是 我都没法和弗朗西丝说这事
The worst part is I don't even have Frances to talk to about it.
我没有任何可以倾诉的对象
I don't have anybody to talk to.
我是有同事啦
I mean, sure, I have my buddies at work,
但我的下级不能看见他们的老板脆弱
but my subordinates can't see their boss be weak.
我想过做心理咨♥询♥
I thought about getting a therapist,
但如果婚姻咨♥询♥师对我的攻击
but if this ball-crusher of a marriage counselor
是一种暗示 那笔钱也算是白费了
is any indication, that's just money down the toidy.
-我根本不相信心理咨♥询♥ -罗伯特
- I don't even believe in therapy-- - Robert?
尼克
Nick!
请闭嘴
Please shut up.
再说一次 尼克
Come again, Nick?
求你闭嘴
Please shut the fuck up.
求你了
Please?
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
-很抱歉 我不是故意的 -没事
- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. - It's okay. It's okay.
-我不是故意的 -我知道
- I didn't mean to. - I know you didn't mean to.
你当然不是故意的
Of course you didn't mean to.
-我知道 -尼克 你还迷迷糊糊的
- I know. Shh. - Hey, Nick, you're still pretty out of it,
我想我该提醒你 黛安想对我们开枪
so I think I should remind you Diane tried to shoot us.
-罗伯特 -知道吗
- Robert. - Well, you know what?
我们的婚姻中
There's been a conspiracy of silence
保持缄默的协定存在太久了
surrounding both our marriages for a long time
我才不要参与
and I'm not gonna be a part of it.
罗伯特 那是场意外
Robert, it was an accident.
我就不该在家里放枪
I never should've had a gun in the house,
特别是放在这个疯婆子能找到的地方
especially not where this daffy broad could find it.
天啊
Holy shit.
不 我只是想吓唬你
No, I was just trying to scare you.
-你吓到了 -你好像很恨我
- Well, you did. - You were being so hateful to me.
我知道
I know I was.
但我不会的
But I won't be.
-再也不会 -真的吗
- Ever again. - Really?
那个尼克
That Nick is somebody
我们谁也不想在他身边
neither one of us wants around anymore.
我得插句嘴 伙计
Jumping in here again there, buddy,
因为我觉得你磕嗨了
'cause I think you're really high.
你要记住黛安用手♥枪♥攻击了我们
Gotta remember Diane attacked us with a handgun.
罗伯特 你让我兴致全无
Robert, you are harshing my buzz.
去给我买♥♥瓶雪碧
Get me a Sprite.
-我好想你 -不堪入目
- I missed you so much. - This is tough to watch.
-嘿 -嘿 芭布
- Hey. - Hey, Barb.
-进去吧 -嗨
- Go right in. - Hi.
那么
So...
-尼克醒来了 -我知道
- Nick woke up. - Yeah, I know.
我今早去看他了
I saw him this morning.
他看起来不错
He looked good.
他瘦了很多
Yeah, he's lost a lot of weight.
这样瘦的方式真是惨
It's a hell of a way to lose weight.
是啊
Yeah.
我要为主街上的画廊签订租约
So I'm gonna sign a lease for my gallery space on Main Street.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
那挺好的
It's pretty good.
我是说
I mean, you know,
那里需要装♥修♥一下 但是
it needs to be fixed up a little bit, but...
我不知道 弗朗西丝 真的吗
I don't know, Frances. Really?
发生了这么多事
With everything that's going on,
你真觉得现在合适开商店吗
you really think that this is the time to open a store?
那不是商店 是画廊
It's not a store. It's an art gallery.
不管那是什么 我觉得你该等几个月
Whatever it is, I think you should hold off for a few months
因为我们得考虑更重要的事
because there are more important things that we should be thinking about.
对对 不不
Right. All right. No, no, no...
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我觉得我们来做咨♥询♥是浪费时间
I think we're wasting our time with counseling.
-我也是 -那就别来了
- So do I. - Then let's not do it.
我没意见
Fine with me.
芭芭拉 你能告诉亨德森医生
Barbara, can you tell Dr. Henderson
我们不来了吗
that we're, um-- we're done?
我要走了
I'm just gonna get going.
我之后让我的律师打给你的律师吗
I guess I'll have my lawyer call your lawyer?
我没有律师
I don't have a lawyer.
我也没有
Yeah, I don't have a lawyer either.
没有律师的话有办法离婚吗
Well, isn't there a way to do this without lawyers?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
我会想出办法的
I'll figure it out.
我来吧
I can figure it out.
你怎么想办法
How are you gonna figure it out?
我在电脑上查
My computer.
不 我来吧 没事
Yeah, no, I'll figure it out. It's all right.
-你要忙很多事 -不算是
- You've got a lot going on. - Not really,
除了弄明白我今晚要睡在哪里
other than figuring out where I'm gonna sleep tonight.
罗伯特 我跟你说了你可以睡这里
Robert, I told you there's no reason why you can't stay here.
弗朗西丝 拜托
Frances, come on.
我有一千个不能睡在这里的原因
There's about a thousand reasons I can't stay here.
抱歉 罗伯特 真的 我从来不想
I'm sorry, Robert. I really am. I never meant--
别搞得太感人
Let's don't have a big emotional scene.
我接受不了
I-- I can't take it.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
要记住
Just remember something--
我爱过你
I always loved you.
我也是
And I loved you.
再见 弗朗西丝
Good-bye, Frances.
再见 罗伯特
Good-bye, Robert.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
我真的得用卫生间
I really need to use the washroom
我得赶快
and-- and I gotta do it in a hurry.
我觉得你懂那是什么意思
I think you know what that means.
-去吧 -谢谢
- Yeah, go ahead. - Thanks.
你能先去楼上吗
Can you go upstairs first?
可以
Oh, sure.
我不想让你对我在这房♥子里最后的印象
I don't want your last memory of me in this house
是 你知道的
to be, you know?
不 我懂的 罗伯特 谢谢
Yeah, no, I-- I got it, Robert. Thank you.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
弗朗西丝
Frances.
我只是想再叫一次你的名字
I just wanted to say your name again.
操
Fuck.
拜托
Oh, come on.
该死
God damn it.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表