剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
and funnel things offshore to the Turks and Caymans
或者你在《60分钟》里看到的其他岛屿
or one of those other islands that you see on "60 Minutes,"
那样能超过
you know, that are somehow
联邦监管机构的权限
beyond the purview of the federal regulators.
弗朗西丝 坐下
Frances, sit.
拜托
Please.
如果我们现在
Oh, what about if we just--
清算一切怎么样
just liquidate all of everything right now,
然后我们对半分 这样可以吗
and then we split the property 50-50? Would that work?
说实话 这是你最不想做的事
Quite frankly, that is the last thing you'd wanna do.
你是雇佣劳动者
See, you've been the primary wage earner,
所以你也要承担罗伯特的债务
and that makes you responsible for Robert's debt.
我不该落此下场
I don't deserve this.
也许我是罪有应得 但我不该落此下场
I mean, maybe I deserve something, but not this.
我该吗
Do I deserve this?
这理想吗 并不
Look, is it ideal? No.
但我们还有一些办法
But we still have a few cards up our sleeve.
相信我
Trust me.
我经历过更糟糕的情况
I've been in worse situations.
我们才刚开始
We're just getting started.
我需要你保持冷静的头脑
Now, the main thing I need from you is a cool head.
别太情绪化 因为错误就是由此开始的
Try not to get emotional, because that's where mistakes begin.
好了 走吧
All right, off you go now.
你想搞破坏吗 罗伯特
You wanna destroy things, Robert?
我会搞破坏的
I'll freaking destroy things.
你想跟我乱来吗 罗伯特
You wanna mess around with me, Robert?
该死
Oh, shit!
-没水了 -什么 什么
- No agua. - What? What?
-管子不能用 -好
- That pipe's no good. - Oh, okay.
我会告诉他们
I'll-- I'll let them know.
该死
Damn it!
那是价值350美元的窗户
That's a $350 window.
午餐我请 各位
Lunch is on me today, boys.
这有大码的吗
Does this come in a large?
这就是大码
That is the large size.
这是欧码的 有些窄
It's Euro cut. It's a more narrow profile.
你确定这是男装吗
Are you sure it's for a dude?
-我保证 -嗯
- I promise. - Huh.
我有阵子没买♥♥好衣服了
Look, I haven't done any shopping in a while for some nice clothes,
所以我不大清楚
so, you know, I don't-- I don't really know.
但女人会喜欢酒吧里
But, I mean, would a woman go for this,
穿这种衣服的男人吗
you know, on a guy in a bar?
我觉得取决于女人和酒吧
I suppose it would depend on the woman and the bar.
-好吧 你拿着好吗 -好
- All right, will you hang onto that? - Sure.
我得处理点事
I gotta go deal with this shit.
亲爱的 你试试吧
Treasure, why don't you try these on?
我想看看紫色的合不合适
And I wanna see the purple one, see if it fits or not.
-你好 罗伯特 -你好 达拉斯
- Hello, Robert. - Hello, Dallas.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
约翰·迪尔有了牛仔系列吗
Did John Deere start a line of denim suits?
我在男装处想扩展我的衣橱
I'm peacefully trying to expand my wardrobe in this men's department,
而你显然入侵了
which you've apparently
好像这是你的乌克兰一样
invaded like it's your own fucking Ukraine.
我跟儿子科尔一起来的 我跟他很亲密
I'm with Cole, my son, from whom I am not estranged
因为我每晚都会在家里给他盖被子
because I am home to tuck him in every night.
他看起来够大了 可以自己买♥♥衣服了
He looks like he's old enough to do his own shopping.
那就让你成了 我不知道
So, that makes you, I don't know,
他奇怪的老形象顾问
his creepy, old personal stylist?
谢谢你的建议 混♥蛋♥
Well, thanks for the advice, asshole.
为什么不用这种脑力来挽救你的婚姻呢
Why don't you use some of that brain power to save your marriage?
我跟你说结果会怎么样
Let me tell you how this is gonna play out.
如果你一直把科尔当做
If you keep treating Cole like
带去宠物美容师那里的法国狮子狗
a French poodle that you take to the groomers,
有一天他会借走车离开你
one day, he's gonna borrow the car to get the fuck away from you
他会开始开车 一直开
and he's gonna start driving and keep driving
直到他深入墨西哥
until he's knee-deep in the asshole of Mexico.
而你会独自一人
And you will be all alone.
该死
Shit.
我不是那意思 达拉斯 很抱歉
I didn't mean any of that, Dallas. I'm sorry.
我只是孤单了
I'm just fucking lonely.
我也是
Join the club.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
我们能走吗
Can we get out of here, please?
我看起来像是贾德·赫希
I look like fucking Judd Hirsch.
不是啦
No.
终于要成了
Wow, it's really coming along, finally.
是啊 我脑海中计划了好久
Yeah, I've been planning this in my head for so long,
连我想要的原创颜色
the original color I wanted,
都没有了
they don't even have it anymore.
他们没白色了吗
What, they don't have white anymore?
你想过我们讨论的 敲掉这面墙
Have you given any more thought to knocking down this wall
然后加一个咖啡吧吗
and slapping in a coffee bar like we discussed?
我不想要咖啡吧 黛安
I don't want a coffee bar, Diane.
有时候我觉得你没听我的话
Sometimes, I feel like you don't listen to me.
是啊 反正咖啡吧也不一定能成
Yeah, a coffee bar probably won't work anyway.
这街区是小生意的臭名昭著的墓地
This block is such a notorious boneyard for small businesses.
但很适合画廊
Oh, but it's perfect for a gallery.
你能别吓坏我吗
Can you please try not to freak me out?
银行和律师就够让我♥操♥心的了
I've got enough on my mind with banks and lawyers.
-银行 -我不能细说
- Banks? - I can't go into it.
这有关罗伯特找尼克
Oh, is this about Robert hitting Nick up
要钱投资那愚蠢的乐园吗
for money for that stupid fun house idea of his?
那是怎么回事
What is all that about?
他突然觉得自己是威利·旺卡了吗
Suddenly, he thinks he's Willy fucking Wonka?
造什么 乐什么
Build what? Fun what?
你不知道这事吗
Oh, you don't know about this?
像是个保龄球馆
Well, it's like a bowling alley
有摆动的绳子和球池
with swinging ropes and ball pits
还供应炸玉米饼
that serves tacos.
你能跟上吗
Are you keeping on top of all this?
你为什么买♥♥那么多房♥子
Why did you keep buying all those houses
而你明知道房♥子卖♥♥不出去
when you knew nothing was selling?
你知道我们欠了多少债吗
Do you know how deep in debt we are?
住♥宅♥房♥地♥产♥的定义
Residential real estate by definition
就是机会加风险加衰退加流动
is when opportunity meets risk meets ebb meets flow.
不 那才不是定义 连句话都算不上
No, that's not the definition. That's barely a sentence.
你买♥♥了两栋房♥子 两栋房♥子
You bought two houses-- two houses--
紧靠一个垃圾填埋场 是还是不是
that abut a working landfill, yes or no?
是 因为我基本没花钱
Yes, because I paid practically nothing for them.
因为那房♥子一文不值 所以你多付钱了
Because they're worth nothing, so you overpaid.
那两栋房♥子
Aha! Those two houses
碰巧在未来的18洞高尔夫球场的旁边
happen to be sitting next to the future home of an 18-hole golf course,
等他们搞定甲烷废气排放系统
which they're gonna move forward with
就会开始动工
as soon as they do their methane off-gassing system.
你明白那是什么意思吗 你当然不明白
Do you know what that means? Of course you do not.
你买♥♥了一处两卧错层式房♥子
Okay, you purchased a two-bedroom split-level
那里曾发生过三连环杀人案
that was the site of a triple homicide.
-是还是不是 罗伯特 -据说如此
- Yes or no, Robert? - Allegedly.
-据说如此 -回答我的问题
- Allegedly. - Just answer the goddamn question!
天啊 是还是不是
Jesus Christ! Yes or no?!
那年轻人的律师有所进展
The young man's attorneys are moving forward.
直接告诉我答案 这是我应得的
Just give me a straight answer. I deserve one straight answer.
好吧
Okay.
我说了
Here it is.
-我们就差一笔交易 就能看见 -天啊
- We are one deal away from seeing-- - Oh, my God.
我感觉我要疯了 真的
I feel like I'm going insane, I really do.
你没询问我 也没告诉我
You remortgaged our house
就再抵押了我们的房♥子
without asking or telling me.
-你挥霍的可是我的钱 -你的钱
- That is my money you're squandering. - Your money?
我用我赚的钱买♥♥下了那栋房♥子
I bought that house with money that I earned.
是啊 而过去八年里 我一直一个人
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表