剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
but I'm getting there.
-谢谢 格蕾丝 -嗯
- Thank you, Grace. - Mm-hmm.
你拉屎时她帮你擦屁♥股♥吗
Does she, uh, wipe your bottom when you make a twosie?
不
No.
很好
Ha! Cool, cool.
给你买♥♥了本泳装特刊
Hey, brought you a swimsuit issue.
实际上是去年的
It's, uh-- it's actually last year's.
今年的二月才出
The new one's not out until, like, February,
一月中旬报摊才有卖♥♥
maybe mid-January on newsstands.
但里面的一些姑娘 真是性感极了
But some of the girls in here, they're just smoking hot.
太痛苦了
Ugh, painful.
我们得搬去以色列
I mean, we gotta move to Israel.
还给你买♥♥了点糖
Brought you some candy, too.
以防你想涨一点肌肉量
In case you wanna build some lean muscle mass.
你介意我搬把椅子过来吗
Hey, you mind if I pull up a chair?
尼克
So, uh, Nick...
你喜欢攀岩吗
you like rock climbing?
说实话 罗伯特
Honestly, Robert,
我最近没怎么想过
I haven't thought about it much lately.
但你喜欢赚大钱 对吧
But you like making sweet, cold cash, right, huh?
我有一笔生意 大生意
I got this new deal and it's gonna be fucking huge.
大把大把的钱
I mean, we're talking buckets of money.
我交易货币衍生产品
I trade currency derivatives.
我就知道这个
That's what I know.
所以你带着小规模的投资计划来找我时
So when you come to me with these small-time investment schemes--
不 这好多了 好吗
Forget that. This is way better, okay?
我在麋鹿俱乐部附近找到了一处旧船储存设施
I found an old boat storage facility out by the Elk's Club.
那里一团糟 到处都是老鼠
It's just a fucking dump. I mean, it's crawling with rats.
从装钱的桶子里爬出来的
Get out the money buckets.
我要这样做
Here's what I wanna do--
我想把它变成孩子乐园
I wanna turn it into a place for kids.
我要称之为乐趣空间 好吗
I'm gonna call it FunSpace, all right?
室内攀岩
Indoor rock climbing,
激光枪战游戏 室内棒球练习场
laser tag, indoor batting cages,
现在的孩子们喜欢做的很酷的事
all the cool shit that kids like to do now.
唯一另一家孩子乐园在30英里外的地方
The only other one is, like, 30 miles away
而且有污点 因为那家乐园的
and it's tainted because the lady
女老板在和少年上♥床♥
that owned it was fucking some teenagers.
我现在只是不大想投资
Again, I'm just not in an investing space right now.
如今我的专注点
My focus these days
就是继续活着
is just trying to stay alive.
很好 我希望你女老板在和少年上♥床♥
That's great. I want you to stay alive.
因为我们一起会赚一大笔钱
'Cause we're gonna make a shitload of money together.
听我说 你目光太短浅了
Listen to me, you're thinking small.
我说的是特许经营机会
I'm talking franchise opportunities here.
垄断孩子们的生日派对
I'm talking monopolizing kids' birthday parties,
意大利冰淇淋
talking shaved Italian ice.
我说的是
I'm talking about-- -
想想责任保险要花多少钱
Imagine what the liability insurance will cost.
第一个孩子摔断了脖子 一切都完了
The first kid who breaks his neck and it's all over.
有垫料和网的 好吗
Padding and nets, okay?
我做了研究 黛安 但谢谢你的专家意见
I did my homework, Diane, but thanks for your expert opinion.
我想那会吸引许多恋童癖
And I imagine it would be a real pedophile magnet.
如果我喜欢孩子们
It's exactly where I'd hang out
我肯定就会去那里
if I was turned on by kids.
这像是新鲜果汁
This looks like some fresh juice.
能给我来一杯吗
Can I get a cup of that?
戴安
Diane?
怎么了
What's going on, man?
我们应该是搭档
You know, you and I are supposed to be partners.
你和我 等尼克脑子清醒了
You and me, I mean, until Nick's head clears up.
引导他做出重大决定
It's our duty to help guide him
是我们的职责
through these important decisions.
或者不让他做愚蠢的决定
Mm, or protect him from idiotic ones.
抱歉 我该在展示时提到
I'm sorry. I should've brought you in as my partner
你是我的搭档
for the presentation.
我最近很容易忘事
It's just I've been really forgetful lately, you know?
-这很艰难 -我懂的
- It's been tough. - I understand.
你和弗朗西丝
You and Frances, ugh.
我还是很难习惯这个想法
I still can't get used to the idea.
不 我是说你想开枪打我
No, I'm talking about the emotional damage
我遭受的情感创伤
that I suffered when you tried to shoot me.
我没有想开枪打你 罗伯特 你知道的
I didn't try to shoot you, Robert, and you know it.
只是枪声让我很慌乱
I'm just really rattled from the gunshot, you know?
我什么都听不见
And I can't fucking hear anything
因为该死的二名
because of the "Tintinitis."
-是耳鸣 -什么
- Tinnitus. - What's that?
-耳鸣 -对
- Tinnitus. - Yeah, right.
每次我听见汽车回火的声音
I just-- I break out in a cold sweat
就会吓得出一身冷汗
every time I hear a car backfire.
那种事经常发生吗
Does that happen a lot?
一些佃农让你坐福特T型车吗
Did some tenant farmers pass you in a Model T?
听着
Look,
我最后选择了原谅你
I have chosen in the end to forgive you.
我想带上你和尼克的
I mean, I wanted to bring you and Nick in.
我想让你们做出
I wanted you guys to make some, you know--
一些成就
some do re mi.
但如果我得自己做的话 我会的
But if I have to go it alone, I will.
有时候就是这样
That's the way it goes sometimes.
再见 黛安
Good-bye, Diane.
与上帝同在 黛安
Vaya con dios, Diane.
去他们的 我不需要任何人
Fuck 'em all! I don't need anyone!
报价吧 唐 免得别人抢走了
Just make the offer, Don, before somebody else snaps it up.
什么
What?
胡扯
Bullshit, bullshit.
该进行双倍投资了
It's time to double-down.
要钱才能赚钱 唐
It takes money to make money, Don.
我们得投入一切 作为抵押
We gotta just throw everything in as collateral.
唐 谈成交易 好吗
Don, just make the deal happen, okay?
搞定这事吧
Just make it so.
就这样
End of conversation.
除非你想让我找
Unless you want me to take my business
城里的杰·布伦纳先生当会计
across town to Mr. Jay Brenner.
好 我也是这么想的 回聊 混♥蛋♥
All right, that's what I thought. Later days, dickhead.
我们说吧
Let's do this.
等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
我想出了两种不同的解决方案
Listen, I've worked out two different scenarios
基于是汤姆还是莱拉先哭
based on whether Tom or Lila cries first.
-如果是汤姆 -我们直说 好吗
- If it's Tom, I think-- - We'll just roll with it, okay?
不管哪样 如果不做 那就做不成
Either way, there's nothing to it but to do it.
好
Okay.
孩子们 家庭会议 来厨房♥
Kids, family meeting-- kitchen.
汤姆 你能放下鼓槌吗
Tom, can you please put down your drumsticks?
是刷子
Brushes.
你能放下刷子吗
Can you put down your brush sticks?
我们只是
We just--
我们想聊聊天
we'd like to have a conversation, please.
汤姆 你可以拿着
Tom, you can hold them,
但能别发出声音吗 好让我们聊天
but can you just stop making noise so that we can talk?
汤姆 放下吧
Tom, put them down.
这不会花很长时间 但很重要
Look, this won't take long, but it's important.
我让"重要"听起来糟糕或者可怕 其实不是
And I'm making "Important" Sound bad or scary and it's not.
不是
It's-- it's not.
其实它的意思是
What it's really all about is...
作为家人的更好的办法
a better way to be as a family.
对我们来说更好的办法 对你们的爸爸和我
A better way for us, for your father and I,
跟你们一起成为一家人
to be a family for you, with you.
因为有很多种家庭
You know, 'cause there are all sorts of families.
有些家庭
There-- there are families that--
你们的妈妈和我要离婚了
Your mother and I are getting a divorce.
很可怕
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表