剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
in a case involving a very well-known piano man from Long Island.
你是说
Oh, you mean--
我不能告诉你他的名字 就这样吧
Whose name I can't tell you, so let's just leave it there.
-好 -弗朗西丝
- All righty. - Frances.
你想离婚吗
Do you want a divorce?
-是的 -那就提出申请吧
- Yes. - So, let's file.
让罗伯特感觉良好不再是你的工作
It is no longer your job to make Robert feel good.
好吧
Okay.
-我比马克斯要贵 -哎呀
- I am more expensive than Max... - Oy.
但我可以跟你保证 比起他 我会让你得到更多
...but I can guarantee I'll get you more than he ever could.
-这是我的下一个问题 -自问自答
- Yes, that was my next question. - Asked and answered.
-去网上搜我 你会知道的 -好
- Google me. You'll see. - Okay.
你出去时道格会收你的聘请定金
Doug will collect your retainer on the way out.
这就完了吗
Oh, so-- so, we're done?
-暂时 亲爱的 -好
- For now. For now, dear. - Okay.
我把钱给道格 然后他给我打电♥话♥
So, I-- I give Doug my money and then he calls me.
-道格会给你打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好
- Doug will give you a call, all right? - Okay.
他就在外面
He's-- you'll find him right out there.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
-很好 莱拉 -快上
- Good, Lila! - Go, go!
莱拉 看看苏菲
Lila, look at Sophie.
看看苏菲 苏菲没人防
Look at Sophie. Sophie's open.
上吧 苏菲 快上
Go, Sophie. Yeah! Go, Sophie. Go!
把握机会
Take the shot!
-回来防守 -做得好 莱拉
- Get back on D! - Nice work, Lila!
回来 回来防守
Get back. Get back on D.
找到防守对象 注意角落
Find your man. Check those corners.
-离开球场 -知道了 注意角落
- Off the court. - I got it. Check those corners.
-那4号♥很危险 -是啊
- That little 4 is dangerous. - Yeah.
-盖帽 盖帽 -好棒
- Block that out, block that out. - Yeah!
暂停 暂停
Time-out. Time-out.
-过来 -暂停 突击者
- Bring it in. - Time-out, Raiders!
-过来 -莱拉很糟糕
- Bring it in, bring it in. - Lila kind of sucks.
-才不是 -有点吧
- No, she doesn't. - I mean, a little bit.
她一点都不糟糕
She doesn't even suck a little bit.
她在享受比赛 这是唯一重要的
She's enjoying the game. That's all that matters.
听着 你们防守时失去了注意力
Listen, you guys are losing your focus on D.
所以她们连续得了六分
That's why they just scored six points in a row.
现在我们落后两分了
Now we're down by two.
记住 我们打球是为了锻炼身体
Remember, we are playing to get better,
也是为了赢
but we are also playing to win.
上周我们输了两分
Last week, we lost by two.
这周我们赢两分怎么样
How about this week, we win by two?
听起来是个有趣的计划吗 我觉得是
Does that sound like a fun plan? Sounds like fun to me.
我们今晚现在就创造命运吧
Let's make our destiny tonight right now.
数到三 说女生突击者 一二三
Lady Raiders on three. One, two, three!
-女生突击者 -走吧 我们回到场上
- Lady Raiders! - Let's go, let's go. We're back in.
女生突击者
Lady Raiders!
莱拉 在低位找机会
Lila! Look, get open down low.
上吧
Go.
真不错 看着苏菲
Nice! Look at Sophie down the line.
看着苏菲 不错
Look at Sophie. Nice!
好棒
Yes! Yes!
不错 回来防守
Yes! Get back on D.
-上 莱拉 -回来防守 找到防守对象
- Go, Lila! - Get back on D. Find your man.
-罗伯特·卡罗尔·迪弗雷纳 -什么
- Robert Carroll DuFresne? - What?
-伊莱恩·坎贝尔和合伙人律所发来的 -谁
- It's from Elaine Campbell and Associates. - Who?
-你接到了传票 -等等 妈妈 那人是谁
- You've been served. - Wait, Mom. Who's that guy?
-跟爸爸在一起的那人是谁 -我在比赛中呢
- Who's that guy with Dad? - Man, I'm in the middle of a game.
如上所述 纽约州政♥府♥向你递交了离婚文件
As stated, you've been served divorce papers by the State of New York.
-暂停 这是什么 -该死
- Time-out. What is this? - Shit.
天啊 借过 抱歉
Swear jar. Remind me. Sorry.
-你是谁啊 -暂停 最后一球 老虎队
- Who are you? - Time-out! Last one, Tigers.
-我不接受 -喂
- What did-- I'm not taking this! - Hey, whoa.
王八蛋 带走吧
Son of a bitch! Take that with you.
技术犯规 教练
That's a technical, Coach.
天啊
Oh, God.
这可不是放包的好地方
Not a-- not a great place for a bag.
罗伯特 罗伯特
Robert. Robert.
我不知道她要这样做
I didn't know she was gonna do that.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道她要在公众场合这样做
I didn't know she was gonna do that in public.
我们继续
We're back in.
教练 罚球
Coach, give me a shooter!
技术犯规 罚两球
Two shots for the technical!
-激烈的比赛 来吧 -别着急
- Tough game. Let's go. - Yeah, take your time.
真棒
Nice!
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表