剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
-你好吗 -你好 芭布
- Hi, how are you? - Hey, Barb.
-罗伯特·迪弗雷纳来访 -好 请坐
- Rob DuFresne, checking in. - Okay, you can have a seat.
-嗨 -好
- Hi. - Hello.
弗朗西丝
Frances.
罗伯特
Robert.
我没有想这样
This wasn't something I went looking for.
这一情况出现了
The situation arose
而我做出了错误的决定
and I made one wrong decision--
我有许多机会
I've had plenty of opportunities
做出错误的决定
to make one wrong decision.
-也许你这个人比我更好 -许多机会
- Well, then maybe you're a better person than me. - Plenty of opportunities.
我不是那个意思 好吗
I'm not saying that, okay?
-我只是说 -等等 比如说谁
- I'm just saying-- - Wait, hold it. Like who?
什么
Like who, what?
比如说 你有机会
Like who did you have an opportunity
跟谁做错误决定
to make a wrong decision with?
-你想要名单吗 -是啊
- What, do you want a list? - Yeah.
这跟讨论有什么关系
I-- I-- how is this relevant to the discussion?
有关吗
Is-- is this relevant?
好吧
Okay.
这是个好例子
Um, here's a good example.
有个女人跟我做了朋友
There was one woman that I became friends with.
最后我们变得很亲密
And eventually, we became very close.
作为朋友 密友
As friends, as confidants.
没有肉体关系
Never physical.
的确 在某一时刻
Admittedly at one point,
我们谈论了对彼此的感情
we discussed our feelings for one another.
她想更进一步
She wanted to take it to the next step,
但我不愿意
but I was unwilling to do that.
我知道那是错的
I knew it was wrong.
我没有跨线
I did not cross that line.
我尊重了结婚誓词
I honored my marriage vows.
基本来说 你也情感出轨了
So basically, you had an emotional affair.
那不算出轨 因为没有肉体关系 弗朗西丝
It was not an affair because it was never physical, Frances.
那就不算背叛了吗
So that doesn't count as betrayal?
听起来像是情感出轨
That sounds-- that sounds like an emotional affair.
-你在说什么 -那是情感出轨
- What are you talking about? - It was an emotional affair.
对我来说 那就跟肉体出轨一样有害
And to me, that is just as hurtful as a physical one.
她什么意思
What is she talking about?
我觉得她的意思是
I think what she's trying to say
亲密就是亲密
is that intimacy is intimacy,
不管是肉体还是情感 对吧
whether it be physical or emotional, yeah?
-你在说什么 -等等
- What are you talking about? - Wait, wait, hang on, hang on.
你说的是你同学凯西·德桑蒂斯 对吧
You're talking about your old college buddy Kathy DeSantis, aren't you?
我不知道现在提名字
Okay, I don't see how naming names at this point
-有什么关系 -我就知道 那真是让人恼火
- has any bearing-- - I knew it and that is fucking infuriating.
我没说那是不是凯西
Look, I didn't say it is or is not Kathy what's-her-name--
他一直在跟这女人
This was a woman that he talked to
打电♥话♥ 发邮件
on the phone all the time and emailed,
她甚至跟他去钓鱼了
and she even went on a fishing trip with him.
那是团体旅行
Yeah, uh, it was a group trip.
-大家都在钓鱼 -我怀疑的时候
- Everybody was fishing. - Yeah, and when I got suspicious,
因为我当然会怀疑
because, yes, of course I got suspicious
嫉妒什么的
and jealous and everything
因为那感觉很奇怪
because, you know, it just seemed weird,
他说服了我 是我不信任他
he convinced me that I had trust issues.
因为你的确是不信任我
Because you did have trust issues.
以至于我开始去做心理咨♥询♥
To the point that I started seeing a therapist
来看看我到底出了什么问题
to find out what was so wrong with me
导致对我的丈夫
that I was freaked out about my husband
和他柏拉图式的老同学如此不安
and his old platonic college buddy.
我们只是大三和大四的学习伙伴
We were study buddies junior and senior year.
我怀疑是对的 因为他一直以来
And I was right to be suspicious because he was having
都跟她情感出轨了
an emotional affair with her the whole time!
那不是出轨
It was not an affair!
我们没有干
We didn't fuck!
那又如何
So what? So what?
知道吗
You know what?
我想听一切细节
I want every single detail.
如果我要能翻篇
I mean, if I am gonna be able to move forward,
我要听你跟凯西·德桑蒂斯
I am gonna want every single detail
情感出轨的每一个细节
of the emotional affair you had with Kathy DeSantis
就跟你刚对我一样
just like you wanted from me.
好吧
Okay.
首先
First of all,
你说得对
you're right.
是凯西·德桑蒂斯
It was Kathy DeSantis.
-我知道 -我们知道
- I know. - We know.
但什么都没发生 所以要谈什么呢
But nothing happened, so what are we talking about?
-是没有肉体上的接触 -是啊
- Nothing physical. - That's right.
那我们为什么要谈呢
So what are we talking about it for?
-谁断了 -双方一起断了
- So who broke it off? - It was mutual.
从来都不是
It's never mutual.
好吧 我想做个绅士
Okay, I was trying to be a gentleman.
是我断了
I broke it off.
好吧
Well,
我在去了断的路上
I was on my way to break it off.
去哪里
On your way where?
-她的酒店 -哇
- To her hotel. - Wow.
但这就是我想说的重点
But this is exactly the point I'm trying to make.
好吗
Okay?
她来城里出差
She was in the city on business.
她邀请我去她的酒店
She invited me to come to her hotel,
我知道那是什么意思
which I-- I knew what that meant
因为她之前从来没做过
because she'd never done it before.
好吗 那时候我意识到
Okay? And I realized at that point
我得停止跟她说话
that I needed to just stop talking to her.
-结束了 -她接受得怎么样
- End of story. - How did she take it?
-是不是哭哭啼啼的 -我不知道
- Was it a tearful farewell? - I don't know.
你们抱了吗 哭了吗
Were there hugs? Was there weeping?
没有
No.
因为有件事
Because there was an incident.
什么事
What kind of incident?
糟糕的事
There was a very bad incident.
-什么 -急救电♥话♥
- What? - 9/11.
-你什么意思 -打了急救电♥话♥ 好吗
- What do you mean-- what? - 9/11 happened, okay?
打了急救电♥话♥
9/11.
我是说
I mean,
等我确定她没事时
once I established that she was okay
因为她的酒店就在那片地区
because her hotel was down in that area,
我调转车头
I turned the car around
直接回家了
and I came straight home.
-什么 -就这样
- What? - And that was it.
什么
What?
当我问你
When I asked you
车子上的灰尘是怎么回事时
about the dust on your car,
你跟我说
you told me
你赶去了前线
that you had rushed down to Ground Zero
给现场急救员送水
to deliver water to the first responders.
我的确做了
I-- I did do that.
我是说 我也那样做了
I-- I mean, I did that also.
因为我已经在那片地区了 好吗
Because I was already down in that area, okay?
该死
Oh, fuck it.
我没送水给别人 好吗
I didn't take any water to anybody, okay?
因为所有商店都关门了
Because all the stores were closed!
简直一片混乱
It was chaos.
很难买♥♥水
It was hard as shit to buy water.
我都找不到自动提款机
I couldn't find a fucking cash machine.
我听说银行就在前面
And I heard the banks were next.
-所以我遇到了危险 -哇
- So I was in harm's way. - Wow.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表