剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Well, stop acting like such a goddamn child.
你只是想惩罚我 你一直就只批评我
You just wanna punish me. All you ever do is criticize me.
-我只是想要你 -我受够了
- I just want you to-- - I'm so fucking sick of it!
你都50岁了 天啊
You're fucking 50 years old, for God's sake.
-很好 -你在当众出丑
- Good! - You're making a fucking spectacle...
你能安分点吗
Will you fucking settle down?
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
别这样大吵大闹
Don't make a scene like that
然后跑出去
and then run out of the goddamn room!
我在锻炼我的生物学功能
I was exercising my biological function!
-别跟着我了 -我想跟你谈谈
- Stop following me! - I'm trying to have a discussion with you,
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
for God's sake! What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你要写封信吗
What, are you gonna write a letter?
你在干什么 你在找什么
What the hell are you doing? What are you looking for?
离我远点
Get away from me!
-离开这里 -我哪儿都不去
- Get out of here! - I'm not going anywhere!
那我走 好吧
Then I'll go! Fine!
-安分点 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Just settle down. - Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!
-滚出去 -搞什么
- Fucking fuck out! - What the hell?
你放下
Oh, hey, now, you put that away.
放下 快放下 免得有人受伤
Put that away. Put it away before somebody gets hurt!
-黛安 -你想那样吗
- Diane. - Oh, is that what you want, huh?
你想让我受伤吗 你难道不想那样吗
Would you want me hurt? Isn't that what you want?
-不 你应该 -你个混♥蛋♥
- No, you should just-- - You fucking asshole!
你想把我一枪崩了抬走
You wanna smoke me out of here!
-别拿枪指着 -黛安 黛安 那是枪吗
- Don't point that thing! - Diane, Diane! Is that a gun?!
-你在指着真... -尼克 没事吧
- Are you pointing an actual-- ah! - Nick, is everything cool?
该死
Oh, shit!
-天啊 -天啊
- Holy shit! - Oh, God.
该死
Oh, shit!
我中枪了 天啊
I'm hit! My God!
对不起 罗伯特 很抱歉
I'm sorry, Robert. I'm so sorry,
-罗伯特 -我知道我中枪了
- Robert! - I know I've been hit.
-那是个意外 -我被枪击中了
- That was an accident! - I've been shot by a gun.
-没人击中你 罗伯特 -很抱歉
- No one shot you, Robert. - I'm so sorry!
-真的吗 -弗朗西丝 很抱歉
- Really? - Frances, I'm sorry.
-天啊 尼克 -尼克
- Oh, my God. Nick. - Nick!
尼克 你没事吧
Nick! Nick, are you all right?
怎么回事
What is happening? What's happening?
我不知道 叫救护车吧
I don't know. Call a fucking ambulance.
-我觉得他心脏病发作了 -我来叫救护车
- I think he's having a heart attack. - I'll call an ambulance.
-尼克 -尼克
- Nick. - Nick.
也许你该让他睡一觉
Maybe you should just let him sleep this off.
-你是谁 -我们晚餐时见过面
- Who are you? - We met at dinner.
你好 这里出了意外
Hello. Hi, there's been an accident.
-天啊 我不 -尼克 你能听见吗
- Oh, God, I don't-- - Nick, can you hear me?
有谁知道这里的地址吗
What's the add-- does anyone know the address here?
放松点
Just try to relax.
很抱歉 我不知道出了什么事
I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
会没事的 别担心
It's gonna be okay. Don't worry.
你来参加派对真是太好了
So nice of you to come to the party.
我得去警♥察♥局回答问题
I just have to go down to the station for a quick little Q and A,
但我会回来的 所以大家别拘束
but I'll be back, so make yourselves at home.
别因为我毁了派对
Don't bust up the party 'cause of me.
如果你们想吃东西 有很多吃的
Well, there's plenty of food for everybody if you want food.
你好瘦 吃块奶酪蛋糕吧
You're so skinny. Get a little piece of cheesecake.
-好吧 -弗朗西丝
- All right. - Frances!
开香槟
Open champagne.
但是别太吵 因为邻居 好严格
But don't be too loud 'cause our neighbors-- so strict.
他们会报♥警♥的 所以别
They'll call the police, so don't...
我马上回来 我得去一阵子警局
I'll be back. I just gotta go to the station for a second.
你在骗我吗 别闹了
You shitting me? Stop it.
很抱歉 我不知道发生了什么
I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
她差点杀了我
She nearly killed me.
如果再往右偏两三英寸
I mean, if I was two or three inches to the right,
就会直接击中我的脸
it would've gone right through my face.
好险啊
Phew, that was a close call.
亲爱的
Honey?
怎么就从八年幸福婚姻
How do you go from eight years of a happy marriage
到想开枪崩了对方的头
to wanting to blow someone's head off?
如果我们也碰上这种事呢
What if the same thing happens to us?
我不会想开枪崩了你的头
Wh-- I would never try and blow your head off.
你确定吗 你真的确定
Are you sure? Are you really sure
你永远不会想开枪崩了我的头吗
you would never try and blow my head off?
是啊 我很肯定
Yes, I am sure.
等等
Wait, hang on.
你不确定吗
Are-- are you not sure?
当你把我的笔记本丢出窗外时
When you threw my laptop out the window...
-等等 -我特别记得我想着
- Wait, that-- - ...I specifically remember thinking
我想砸你的头 用陶瓷...
that I wanted to hit you in the face with the, um, ceramic--
你知道的 那个摆动手臂的中国陶瓷猫
you know, the Chinese ceramic cat thing with the little wavy arm?
我想摔碎陶瓷猫 用一块碎片剥下你的头皮
I wanted to smash the cat and scalp you with one of the shards.
搞什么 你醉了吗
What the fuck? Are you drunk?
真有趣
That's funny.
去年圣诞节你在阿♥拉♥斯加钓鱼
You spent last Christmas fishing in Alaska.
不 等等
No, no, hang on a second.
一年中只有那个时候
That's the only time of the year
奇努克鲑鱼才会大量出现
that the Chinook salmon run in those numbers.
-你说过你不介意 -我是不介意
- And you said you didn't mind. - I didn't mind.
那是我多年来过得最棒的圣诞节
It was the best Christmas I have had in years.
不用谢
You're welcome.
有时候我下班回家
Sometimes I come home from work
会很开心
and I'm happy.
我觉得很开心
I actually feel happy.
然后我看见你的车停在那
And then I see your car there parked
我意识到你在家
and I realize you're home
我的心
and my heart...
就沉了下去
sinks.
这是因为我之前的工作吗
Is this about my old job?
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
我想在我还关心生活时拯救它
I want to save my life while I still care about it.
我不爱你了
I don't love you anymore.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
天啊 罗伯特
Oh, God, Robert.
-对不起 -罗伯特
- I'm sorry. - Oh, Robert.
-抱歉 -你不该吃那么多奶酪
- Sorry. - You shouldn't have eaten so much cheese.
听着 罗伯特
Listen, Robert,
你听见我说的话了吗 听见了吗
are you hearing what I'm saying? Are you hearing me?
-奶酪 我听见了 -先生 能告诉我你的全名
- Cheese. I heard you. - Sir, can I get your full name
-和联♥系♥方式吗 -等等 抱歉
- and contact information? - Wait-- I'm sorry.
你能等一会儿吗
Can you just wait one second, please?
先等等 罗伯特 听我说
Can you just hang on? Robert, listen to me.
听着 我们没必要搞得很可怕 好吗
Listen, we don't have to make this horrible, all right?
我不想搞得可怕 天啊
I don't want it to be horrible-- oh, God!
刚好吐在他的靴子上
Oh, right on his boots.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他吃了很多奶酪火锅
He had a lot of fondue.
-还有些蛋糕 -给
- Oh, and some cake. - Here.
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Jesus!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你昨晚去哪里了
Where'd you go last night?
-我好担心 -我去了脱衣舞俱乐部
- I was worried. - I went to a strip club.
那里有脱衣舞♥女♥
Where there were strippers
在跳脱衣舞
who were stripping
脱了个精光
and they became nude.
-我想伤害你 -好吧
- I wanted to hurt you. - Yeah, well,
我已经不受伤了
we might be a bit beyond that.
亲爱的 这太疯狂了
Honey, this is crazy.
我不确定你昨晚说的不再爱我
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表