剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
You get me access to him, I give him a straight line to the under-30 demo.
到时被赞许的会是谁
And then who's got two thumbs and is a total hero?
我
Me.
手♥机♥交出来
Phone.
鬼扯
What? Bullshit.
近距离采访的条件
Condition of this level of access.
我得保护自己 你才不会乱贴文
I'm covering my ass. So you don't post.
公平
Fair enough.
别问得太尖锐 我特别拜托人家的
Look, play softball in there, okay? I'm calling in a favor.
我以为你是他的亲信
Wait, I thought you said you were his guy.
我是 我可能夸大了点
I am. I might have embellished a little bit.
我分不出你是白♥痴♥还是圆滑小人
You know, I can't tell if you're an idiot or an operator.
也许...我不知道我是什么
Well, maybe I'm... I don't know what I am.
给你五分钟
You've got five.
我必须说你对我竞选的报导很精准
I must say, your coverage of my campaign was spot on.
也难怪 你是最早认真看待我的人之一
And not for nothing, you're one of the first people to take me seriously.
比比 这是昵称吗 比翠丝 贝蒂
BB. Is that short for something? Beatrice? Betty?
就比比 为了纪念我叔叔
Just BB. I was named for my uncle.
班尤瑞克
Ben Urich.
对
Yeah.
我认识他
I knew him.
他是一个优秀的记者
He was a good journalist.
我三度向嘉洛局长询问您的事
I asked Commissioner Gallo about you on three separate occasions.
每次...
Every time...
都无疾而终
nothing.
毫无回应
Not a word.
这让我想到
It's got me thinking.
其中必有蹊跷
There must be a story there.
有吗
And is there?
我在纽约警局的消息来源告诉我 嘉洛准备辞职
One of my sources at the NYPD tells me that Gallo is now poised to resign.
嘉洛是备受肯定的警♥察♥局长
I mean, Gallo is a celebrated police commissioner.
或许是纽约史上最受爱戴的一位
Maybe the most beloved this city has ever seen.
这下您麻烦大了
That puts you in a big fat bind.
纽约警局基层打算力挺他们的局长
That NYPD's rank and file are planning on standing behind their guy
以示抗♥议♥ 市长先生
in protest of you, Mr. Mayor.
警力已经严重不足
I mean, the force is already woefully understaffed,
您还有正义使者帮忙收烂摊子
and you've got vigilantes picking up the slack.
如果失去警♥察♥ 您就失去这座城市
If you lose the cops, you lose the city.
谢谢你 尤瑞克小姐
Thank you, Ms. Urich.
最后一个问题 关于费斯克夫人
Just one more question about Mrs. Fisk.
抱歉 我没时间了
I'm sorry, but I'm out of time.
这边请
This way, please.
谢谢市长先生 我...
Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I...
希望很快能再访问您
I hope we speak again soon.
市长 很抱歉 她不该问到夫人的
Sir, I am so sorry. She was not supposed to ask about your wife. I--
没关系 丹尼尔
It's okay, Daniel.
我感觉这位小姐习惯被人低估
I have a feeling that this young woman is used to being underestimated.
我们就利用这点
We'll use that.
(面对创伤指南)
面对过去的创伤能培养寻求平静的
Confronting one's past trauma can lead to building skills
能力与技巧 就像书上写的
and techniques to find peace. Like the book says,
「辨识 质问 释放」
"Identify, interrogate, release."
能透露你的下一本书吗
So, any hints about your next book?
我一直在思考投射面具人格
I've been thinking a lot about projected personas.
我们如何呈现精心策划的自己
How we present a curated version of ourselves,
像是透过社群媒体的滤镜或面具
like through filters on social media or masks.
有意思 或许也符合当下趋势
Mmm. Interesting. Maybe even timely.
有可能 还在初步阶段
Could be. It's still in the early stages,
但我一定会送你一本样书
but, um, I'll make sure to give you a galley copy.
谢谢 也谢谢你今天来
Thank you. And thanks for coming today.
不客气
You're very welcome.
谢谢你来 我很感谢
Thank you so much for coming. I really appreciate it.
我好喜欢你的作品
I-- I love your work.
谢谢
Thank you.
葛伦医师 我需要协助
Dr. Glenn, I need... I need help.
你有收新客户吗
Are you... Are you taking any new clients?
我可以调动时间 这是我的电邮
I can always move things around. Here's my email.
我们一定能想办法
I'm sure we can work something out.
谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Truly.
能签名吗
Could you?
没问题
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
很感人 非常谢谢你们
Quite beautiful. Really, thank you very much.
谢谢各位 再见
Thanks, guys, all right? We'll see you.
我得去应付一下
Honey, I gotta go deal with this.
真有格调 在警♥察♥葬礼结束后才出现
It's a classy move, turning up to a police funeral after it's ended.
我不想害仪式失焦 局长
I didn't want to distract from the ceremony, Commissioner.
我需要跟你谈
I did need to talk to you.
我在想你这样的人来这种地方有何感受
I wonder how it feels for a guy like you to come to a place like this.
你有一丝内疚或自责吗
Are you even capable of feeling guilt or remorse?
内疚
Guilt?
沙纳罕警员不是我杀的
I didn't kill Officer Shanahan.
就算不是他 也有其他人
Maybe not him, but plenty of others.
我还是搞不懂你来选市长
Still makes no sense to me, this mayor thing.
你放弃你的犯罪帝国是为了什么
So you gave up your criminal empire for what?
减少你的金钱和权力吗
So you could have less money and less power?
好在墓园向一个义大利人卑躬屈膝
So you could kowtow to an Italian son of a bitch in a cemetery?
我们该如何解决这个问题
How are we gonna fix this issue?
知道山缪范斯是谁吗
Do you... Do you know who Samuel Vance was?
你当然不知道
No, of course you don't.
范斯是1874年的纽约市长 他只当了一个月
Mayor Vance was the mayor of New York in 1874. He served for one month.
我个人的使命是让你的任期比他还短
It is my personal mission to make sure that your term is shorter than his.
我看透了你 费斯克
I see right through you, Fisk.
你不是爱你城市的市长 你是个爱抱怨的孩子
You... You're not a mayor who loves his city. You're a whiny kid
希望所有人爱你
who wants everyone to love him,
想篡改自己前科的怪物
a monster trying to rewrite his legacy.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
来不及了
It's too late.
一时恶棍 一世恶棍
Once a thug, always a thug.
回头见 金霸王
See you around, Kingpin.
你丈夫需要你 苏乐黛 你有必要到法庭
Your husband needs you, Soledad. It's important that you're seen in court.
能问你们一件事吗
Can I ask you both something?
我们看过报纸 看过新闻
We've read the papers, seen the news and all that.
你们能老实说吗
Can you just be straight?
我老公有机会吗
Does my husband have a chance?
死了一个纽约警♥察♥
An NYPD cop is dead.
出这种事 庞大的调查机器会启动
And anytime that happens, a big machine gets turned on
厘清问题所在 惩处杀♥警♥凶手
to try to figure out what went wrong. And to punish whoever killed the cop.
而且是严惩 那台机器无法关闭
Punish them severely. And that machine has no off switch.
一直查到有人付出代价为止
It just goes and goes until somebody pays.
不过 麦特梅铎和这位女士
But Matt Murdock and this woman here
是我见过最好的两名律师
are the two best lawyers I've ever seen, so.
我能拿海克特出庭要穿的西装吗
Now, if I could just get Hector's suit for court?
在床上 我能整理一下
Okay, it's on the bed. I can get it together.
不用 你们俩继续聊
No, no, no, no. You two stay and talk.
苏乐黛 不论你和海克特之间如何
Soledad, whatever is going on between you and Hector,
我真的希望你能先放在一边 他需要你
I'm really hoping you can set it aside. He needs you.
他需要我 还是需要我出现在法庭上
He needs me, or he needs me to show up in court?
感觉和事实对审判一样重要
Trials are about feelings as much as facts.
如果你支持他 陪审团会有一种感觉
The jury is gonna feel a certain way if you're there by his side
你不在的话感觉又不同
and another if you're absent.
我得去上班
I need to get to work.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No, I'm not.
刚在一起时
When you first come together,
感觉充满希望 任何事都有可能
everything feels wide open. Anything's possible.
后来希望一点一滴消失
Little by little, that fades.
情况变了
Things changed.
海克特...不是我嫁的那个人
Hector... he's not the man I married.
这归结到一个问题
This all boils down to one question.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表