剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
抱歉 - 你吓到我了 没事
Sorry. - You scared me. It's all good.
对不起 我们走吧
I'm sorry. Let's, um... Let's get out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
媒体希望你发表声明
The media's gonna want a statement, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道亚当的事 凡妮莎
I know about Adam, Vanessa.
不要杀他
Do not kill him.
我跟以前不一样了
I'm not that man anymore.
答应我
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
(费斯克承诺让纽约市更安全)
My fellow citizens, tonight, you have ushered in a new dawn,
各位市民 今晚你们揭开了新的黎明
一个繁荣的时代
a time of prosperity.
更重要的是 街头的和平
More importantly, peace on the streets.
一个希望的时代
A time of hope.
费斯克 赞啦
Fisk! Hell yeah!
我承诺 身为市长我会实现你们的希望
I promise you, I will live up to that hope as your mayor.
你不能一肩扛起城市的重担
You can't carry the weight of a city on your shoulders.
纽约没有你也过得下去
New York will get by without you.
她才不管 记得吗
She doesn't give a fuck, remember?
听来不像专业意见
Doesn't sound like professional advice.
因为我不是你的心理医师
That's, um, 'cause I'm not your therapist, Matt.
不 这样不好
No, this is... This is not good.
什么 - 我受不了克丝汀说对了
What? - I... I can't stand it when Kirsten's right.
前方还有很长一段路 很多事要做
We have a long road ahead of us. Much to do.
但我希望你们知道
But I want you to know,
今夜
tonight...
以及每一夜
and every night...
我都爱纽约
I love New York.
费斯克万岁
Fisk rules!
耶
Yeah! Yeah! Yes! Yes!
住手 救命啊
Just stop! Help!
救命啊
Help!
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表