剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
I needed the bank manager to be sufficiently motivated to open the vault.
现在有了 快进去了
He is now. We're almost in.
那你干嘛还跟我讲话
Why are you talking to me, then?
小心
Hey, watch out.
梅铎先生 你在干嘛
Mr. Murdock, what are you doing?
楼上有三人拿自动武器指着人♥质♥
There are three men with automatic weapons trained on the hostages upstairs.
我们不能空手回去
We can't go back up empty-handed.
不管门后是什么 都能帮我们争取时间
Whatever is behind this door will buy us some time
保护其他人安全
and keep the other folks safe.
让他们自以为掌控大局
So, let them think they're in control.
这座金库有四圈翻转系统
This vault has a four-turn tumbler system,
所以有超过一亿种密♥码♥组合
which means it has over 100 million possible combinations.
你不能直接撬开 这又不是我为了教导卡玛拉...
You can't just crack it open like it's a piggy bank I gave Kamala
储蓄的价值 送给她的扑满
to instill in her the value of saving.
有用吗
Did it work?
什么有用
Did what work?
学到储蓄的价值
The lesson? The value of saving?
我不知道
Oh. I don't know.
我们只想把道理传授给下一代
I guess, we just try to impart what we know to the next generation,
让他们避开看不见的危险
protect them from what they can't see.
你究竟是哪种律师
Exactly what kind of a lawyer are you?
非常好的那种
A really good one.
跟伟大的交通局交涉得如何
Well, how are we doing with our esteemed transportation department?
你知道今天有几条街封闭吗
Do you have any idea how many streets are blocked off today?
想把东西送进金融区
Getting anything into the financial district
简直是后勤的恶梦
is a logistical nightmare.
这时谈判官想请求更多时间吗
And cue the part where the negotiator pleads for more time, is it?
我像在请求吗 我是跟你说 我们还需要一小时
Does it sound like I'm pleading? I am telling you, we need another hour.
他们会到 只是需要更多时间
They'll get here. They just need more time.
情况就是如此
It is what it is.
会来的还是会来 警探
Qué será, será, Detective?
纽约警局现在都这样做事吗
Is that how we do things now at the NYPD?
你会拿到多功能厢型车
You'll get your APVs,
大家都能活到下一次圣派翠克节
everyone lives to celebrate another St. Patrick's Day.
我承认我很失望 警探
Oi. I confess. I'm disappointed, Detective.
你认得口音 却对圣派翠克节
You recognized the accent, but you don't seem to know jack shite
对新教♥徒♥的意义
about the significance of St. Paddy's Day
一无所知 对吧
for a Protestant, do you?
我一定漏掉了那个部分 詹姆斯先生
I must have missed that chapter, Mr. James.
能帮我恶补一下吗
Care to catch me up?
只是个普通的星期三
Just another Wednesday, love.
或像你们这城市的人说的
Or as they say in this dear city of yours,
「犹太人的圣诞节」
"Christmas for a Jew."
否则 你和我现在可能在...
Otherwise, you and I might be sharing that pint...
共饮啤酒
right now.
来点有趣的
Let's make this interesting.
给你三分钟整 想一个笑话
You'll have exactly three minutes to think of a joke.
如果你能逗我笑
If you can make me laugh...
我就再给你三分钟
I'll give you three more.
喂
Hey.
谁有好笑的笑话
Who knows a good joke?
只有保险箱
It's just safety deposit boxes?
1273个
One thousand, two hundred and seventy-three of them.
它们都需要一支钥匙
And they all require a key?
应该是两支
Two, to be precise.
一支银行的 第二支是所有人的
One, the banker's, second one, the owner's.
那他们在...
So then, what are they...
或许我们能...
Maybe we could just...
今天我们运气好
Must be our lucky day.
你们没人知道好笑的笑话
You're telling me none of you know a good joke?
开始
And action.
好
Okay.
一名教士在多尼哥的山上 发现一株四叶草
So, uh, a priest finds a four-leaf clover on the hills of Donegal.
爱尔兰笑话 真假
An Irish joke? Really?
看上面有没有号♥码
Check to see if there's a number on it.
被抹掉了 但隐约看到一个4
It's been erased, but I can vaguely see a four.
从那里开始
Start there.
教士摩擦四叶草 突然冒出一个矮精灵
Priest rubs the four-leaf clover and out pops a leprechaun.
教士欣喜若狂 心想实在太幸运了
Uh, priest is ecstatic. He thinks, "This must be my lucky day!"
矮精灵要给他一个愿望
That the leprechaun now owes him a wish,
但教士还没开口
but, uh, before the priest can utter a word,
矮精灵就问他
the leprechaun asks him,
「神父 你的信徒里 有没有矮精灵修女 」
"Father, do you by any chance have a leprechaun nun in your congregation?"
赞喔 警探 口音给你满分
Bravo, Detective. 10 out of 10 on the accent.
教士说:「我实在不想讲 孩子
So, the priest says, "Hate to break it to you, sonny,
世界上根本没有什么矮精灵修女」
"but there's no such thing in this world or the next as a leprechaun nun."
矮精灵摇摇头 既困惑又失望
The leprechaun shakes his head, confused, forlorn.
他说:「天啊 我刚刚上了一只企鹅」
"Ah, blimey!" he says, "I just fucked a penguin."
10分钟后我射杀第一名人♥质♥
You have exactly 10 minutes before I shoot the first hostage.
你在楼上说的是真的吗 梅铎先生
So, was it true what you said upstairs, Mr. Murdock?
你是孤儿
About being an orphan?
小时候我爸就过世了
My father died when I was just a boy.
成年后我才认识我的母亲
I never knew my mother until much later in life.
对不起 那一定很辛苦
I-- I'm sorry. That must have been difficult.
不必道歉 克汗先生
No need to apologize, Mr. Khan.
对不起 我心神不宁
I'm sorry. I'm just out of sorts here.
嘿 你做得很好
Hey. You're doing great.
快成功了 我们可以出去
We're almost there. We're gonna make it out of here.
你会再见到你女儿
You're gonna see your daughter again.
若主愿之
Inshallah.
打开了
We got a winner.
首饰袋
A jewelry pouch.
哇
Wow.
好惊人的钻石
That's one impressive diamond.
我能拿一下吗
May I hold it?
当然
Sure.
对一堆粗鲁的爱尔兰抢匪来说 这是很高档的宝石
It's a pretty high-end stone for a bunch of rough Irish robbers.
我听带头的提到一个老大 他们应该是为某人效命
Well, I heard the leader mention a boss. I think they're working for someone.
嬉闹时间结束了 警探
Clock's up on the fun and games, Detective.
该进去了 叫他们散开
It's time to go in. Fan 'em out.
在周围各就各位
Tell them to take up positions on the perimeter.
队长 现在冲进去
Captain, you storm that bank right now,
会波及无辜民众
innocent people will be caught in the crossfire.
无辜民众已经遭波及了
Innocent people are already caught in the crossfire.
准备攻坚
Prepare to advance.
我们得到楼上去 走 - 好
We need to get upstairs. Let's go. - Okay.
怎么这么久
What is taking so long?
天啊
Christ.
那个瞎子呢
Where's the blind one?
不知道 还没回来 感觉不妙
I don't know. He's not back yet. I don't like this.
在后面
Behind ya.
站住
Stop right there!
你们怎么上来的
How the hell did you get up here?
你问错问题了
You're asking the wrong question.
没时间了 你得思考下一步
You're running out of time. You need to think about your next move.
手举高 你们两个 快
Hands up! Both of you. Now!
不 趁你还有机会快放这些人走
No. You let these people go, now, while you still can.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
上次跟人♥质♥谈判官谈是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to the hostage negotiator?
一阵子了吧
Been a while? Right?
因为警方不想谈判了
That's 'cause the police are no longer negotiating.
那或许我该让他们相信我是认真的
Well then, Solicitor, maybe I need to convince them I'm serious.
不
Oh, no!
你我都知道你们不是来杀人的
You and I both know you didn't come here to kill anybody.
你们是来找这个
You came here looking for this.
你怎么拿到的
How the hell did you get that?
在你们的一个人身上
It was on one of your men.
听我倒数
We go on my count.
走 快... - 十...
Move it. Go! Go, go! - 10...
九...八...七...
Nine... Eight... Seven...
放了这些人
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表