剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Marker. - Do you feel safe on the streets?
我不该说的 但听说有两个女生失踪了
I ain't supposed to say nothin', but I hear two girls have gone missing.
没人知道她们到底怎么了
I mean, nobody really knows what happened to them,
不过在纽约失踪
but when you go missing down here in the city,
大家都知道出事了
everyone knows something is up.
听说有一两个女生死了
We hear that there's one girl or a couple girls found dead,
但血被抽干
but they're drained out of their blood.
我们真的需要有人来保护我们
We really need someone out here to, like, protect us,
(比比报导)
我在这里觉得不安全
'cause, baby, I don't feel safe out here.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
有连环杀手逍遥法外 你删减警方的超时加给
I've got a serial killer on the loose, you cut the force's overtime,
现在我却得向你报告缪思案的进展
and now I need to report to you on the Muse case?
我关心这座城市
Well, I care about this city.
那就增加警力
Then put more cops on the street!
所以我才请你过来
That's exactly why I asked you here.
我打算增加
I intend to.
一支特遣队
A task force.
由我亲自挑选
Hand-picked by me.
这些都是拐瓜劣枣
This is every bad apple in the barrel.
对 你的警官之间似乎有一种次文化
Yes, it appears your officers have a subculture amongst them.
大家喜欢用「帮派」这字眼
People like to use the word "gang."
我喜欢「积极者」
I prefer "motivated individuals."
鉴于这些罪行的极端特性
And due to the extreme nature of these crimes,
这支特遣队将拥有特殊权力和待遇...
this task force will have special powers and privileges...
像是超时加给
Like overtime.
还有 不用戴密录器
And... no body cameras.
之类的
That sort of thing.
谁负责监督
Ah... And who the hell's gonna oversee this?
我说了 我关心这城市
Like I said, I care about the city.
这座城市陷入危机
This city is in a crisis.
连环杀手横行街头
A serial killer is roaming our streets.
我们必须阻止他
He needs to be stopped!
好 但为何找我们
Okay, but, uh, why us?
因为你们有的人...
Because some of you...
你们运气不好
You're victims of bad luck.
有的则过度热心
Others, you've been a little overzealous.
但你们都在职涯中展现了积极进取之心
But all of you, throughout your careers, have shown initiative.
科尔诺斯警佐
Sergeant Cole North.
市长
Yes, sir.
在芝加哥出生长大
Born and raised in Chicago,
在警校名列前茅
top of your class in the Academy,
短短三年升为警探 相当了不起
made Detective in only three years. That's quite impressive.
但你来到纽约
Yet here you are in New York.
失去了所有
You lost it all.
告诉我们1月14日发生什么事
Tell us what happened January 14th.
我收到通报 公园里可能有贩毒活动
I was responding to a call, possible drug activity in the park.
抵达时 我看到一个人 拿羟考酮给11岁小孩
Upon my arrival, I saw a guy hand an 11-year-old some oxy.
对方矢口否认
The guy denied everything.
所以我「鼓励」他说出真♥相♥
So, I... encouraged him to tell the truth.
队长却不那么看
Captain didn't see it that way.
世界上有很多人♥渣♥ 市长
There's a lotta shitbags in the world, sir.
如今少了不少
Now there's a lot less of 'em.
是 没错
Yes, that-- that's right.
有时候
Sometimes...
当你要完成任务 就需要一点...
...when you need to get the job done, it requires a little...
创造性思考
well, creative thinking.
我想嘉洛已经告诉你们有个连环杀手
I assume Gallo has told you that we have a serial killer in our midst.
我想把话说清楚
I want to be clear.
我找各位来是因为你们的能力
I've brought you here because of your skills.
你们有办法完成任务
Because of your ability to get results.
你们就是反正义使者特遣队的创始成员
Consider yourself founding members of my Anti-Vigilante Task Force.
巴克
Buck?
这个杀手缪思戴着面具
This killer, Muse, he wears a mask.
那是因为他害怕 我不要你们害怕
Well, that's because he's afraid. I don't want you to be afraid.
我要你们露脸 因为你们是纽约的菁英
I want you to show your faces, because you are New York's finest,
这座城市是你们的
and this city is yours!
你们不会让一些戴面具的罪犯
And you're not gonna let some masked criminals
把它抢走
take it away from you!
对 - 对不对
Yeah! - Isn't that right?
好
Okay.
(66街-林肯中心站)
将运送重要贵宾到纽约的奢华饭店
Designed to ferry VIPs to one of New York's luxury hotels.
谣传它是通往一连串 废弃铁路隧♥道♥的入口...
It is rumored to be an entranceway to a series of abandoned rail tunnels
(从外部进入61号♥轨道)
年代可回溯到19世纪
dating back to the 1800s.
阿亚拉住家来电
Call from Ayala Home.
接听或拒绝
Answer or decline?
阿亚拉住...
Call from Ayala--
喂 - 麦特吗 我是苏乐黛
Hello? - Matt? It's Soledad.
抱歉这么晚打给你
I'm sorry to call you so late.
没关系 怎么了
No, Soledad, it's fine. What's-- What's goin' on?
是安琪拉 她还没回家 平常不会这样
It's Angela. She still hasn't come home. That's not like her.
她有跟你联络吗
Has she been in touch with you?
她说要去见你
She told me she was going to see you, Matt.
我好担心 她从来没这样过
I'm worried. I'm so worried. She's never done this before.
我不知道该打给谁 她从没...
I didn't know who else to call. She's never--
没关系 苏乐黛 没关系
It's okay. Soledad, it's okay.
待在原地
Just stay where you are.
119 有什么紧急事件
911, what is your emergency?
喂
Hello?
喂 119
Hello? 911.
不管了
Fuck it.
我能想象凡妮莎
I can imagine that Vanessa
会希望我放你走
would like for me to let you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
但那对我来说很挣扎
But that's a difficult thing for me to do.
你懂吧
You understand that, right?
我们的命运竟然...纠缠不清
How we are... locked together.
我们的经验...很类似
Our experience... shared.
我年轻时体型瘦小
And... when I was younger, smaller,
挺身反抗体型大我三倍的人
I went up against men three times my size.
对
Yeah.
他们身强体壮 常对我拳脚相向
Men who knew how to use their hands, and they did so, often.
我学会...
And I learned that...
一样简单的工具
a simple tool,
可能让我获得优势
it can be a great equalizer.
我的
Mine!
「你使圣伊华成为弟兄们的判官
"Thou did establish Saint Ives as a judge in the midst of his brethren,
使他成为穷♥人♥的朋友与辩护者
"making him a friend and advocate of the poor.
借由他的仲裁 你使我们坚定追求正义
"Do thou make us, by his intercession, steadfast in the pursuit of justice
相信慈悲良善
"and confident in that merciful goodness.
透过主基♥督♥
"Through Christ our Lord
祂与圣灵结合 与你同在
"who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
阿们」
"Amen."
夜魔侠
Daredevil?
没事 我在
It's okay. I'm here.
对 我在
Yeah. I'm here.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表