剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
或是你 席拉
Or you, Sheila.
我身边一直有很多 应该说...
I've been around a lot of, let's just say...
我明白人有多么不可靠
I know how unreliable people can be.
我学到忠诚和勇气
I've learned that loyalty and courage,
这两种特质...
two qualities that are...
其实...
well...
不容易复♥制♥
not easily replicated.
市长 我没资格...
Sir, I don't deserve to...
丹尼尔 闭嘴
Um, Daniel, just shut up.
你想强辩到失业吗
Are you trying to argue yourself out of a job?
不是
No.
没有
I'm not.
抱歉 市长
I'm sorry, sir.
经过时间磨练 你会表现得更好
In the fullness of time, you'll make a better man.
不过 要是你再干这种事
That said, if you ever do anything like that again,
那就会是你做的最后一件事
it will be the last thing that you ever do.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
懂
Yes, sir.
很清楚
Loud and clear.
下不为例
It'll never happen again.
(缪思)
(私刑正义)
第二次
Take two.
费斯克市长 经常神隐
Mayor Fisk, you never see him.
他好像每周都涉入新的丑闻
Every week it seems like he's involved in a new scandal.
看看最近的垃圾乱象
I mean, look what just happened with the garbage.
街上到处都是垃圾
And look at all the garbage on the street, you know.
我们怎能相信做出一堆承诺的这种人
How can we trust a guy like that who makes all of these promises
真的会保护我们
to actually have our back?
弹壳呢 - 没发现
Projectile? - Not recovered.
九厘米子弹射中太阳穴 行刑式枪决
9 millimeter to the temple. Execution style.
极近距离一枪毙命 却找不到弹壳
Single kill shot at extreme close range and no one found the casing?
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
Christ.
我知道你在...是我 是我
I know you are in-- It's me! It's me!
法兰克...是我 马修
Frank! Frank! Frank! It's me. It's Matthew.
该死
Goddamn it!
你来干嘛 - 最近好吗
What're you doing here? - How you been? Good?
好极了
Peachy.
什么事 - 我有当事人遭枪击
What do you want? - A client of mine was shot, Frank.
你猜我在弹壳上发现谁的标志
Guess whose logo I found on the bullet casing?
我的老天
Oh, for Christ's sake.
一大堆疯狂粉丝
Bunch of bullshit fanboys, huh?
对 很多都是警♥察♥
Yeah, and a lot of them are cops.
那跟我有什么关系 - 对
What does that got to do with me? - Yeah.
与你无关 我真傻
Nothing to do with you, right. Silly me.
你这地方不错 - 感谢
Nice place you got here. - Hmm. Appreciate that.
但我有个想法 你可以
Although, here's a thought. You know you could use
利用这些来服务大众
all this to be of service.
对 服务大众
Yeah. Be of service, huh?
你有服务大众吗 红衣哥
Are you... are you of service, Red?
以前呢
Did you serve?
你穿着万圣节服装在市区游走
You prance around the city in a Halloween costume
痛扁坏蛋 谢谢你的服务
beating the snot out of bad guys. Hey, thank you for your service!
你能助人救人
I mean you could help people, you could save lives.
我有
I... I did that.
我到海外作战 红衣哥
I was down range, Red.
看看我的下场
Look at what it got me.
我道歉 我不晓得你是受害者
Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize you were a victim in all this.
我一辈子没用过那个娘炮字眼
I didn't use that pussy-ass word my entire life,
别硬塞进我嘴里 懂吗
you don't put it in my mouth, you understand that?
那就告诉我怎么回事 兄弟
All right, so you tell me what's going on, buddy.
你日复一日躲在这里
What're you doing down here day after day,
做什么 - 我没躲
just hiding out? - I ain't hiding from shit!
我就在这里 - 策划下一次杀人
You walked in, I'm right here. - Plotting your next kill?
答对了 - 进行得如何
You're goddamn right. - Great. How is that working out?
你想上街 尽管去
You wanna go out there on the street, have at it!
我可没空搞你的浮夸英雄行动
But I do not have time for your candy-ass hero shit.
听清楚了吗 - 非常清楚
Is that clear? - Yeah. Loud and clear.
是吗 - 抱歉浪费你的时间
Yeah? - Sorry to waste your time.
对
Yeah.
跟你说我怎么想 红衣哥 - 说出你的想法
I'll tell you what I think, Red. - Tell me. Tell me what you think.
你不是来找我帮忙
I don't think you came here for my help.
你是要我的认可
See. I think you want my permission.
你想逮人 想伤害他们
You wanna get your hands on somebody, huh? Wanna hurt 'em.
也许你有点怕 害怕那代表的意义
Maybe you're a little bit scared. A little scared about what that means.
好有趣的观点 我喜欢
That's an interesting take. I like it.
但抱歉 兄弟 差得远了
But, uh, yeah, no. Sorry, buddy. Way off on that one.
胡说八道 律师 满嘴胡言
Yeah, you're so full of shit, Counselor. So full of shit.
你感到内疚 - 你说什么
You're guilty. - Excuse me?
那种内疚和羞愧是我的日常
Yeah, that guilt, that shame, that's my home, Red.
我在你身上看得到闻得到
And I can see it on you, I can smell it on you. It's all over you.
我改天再来 法兰克 找适合的时间见面
I'm gonna come back another day, Frank, maybe catch you at a better time.
你跑来讲那些救人的鬼话
You come at me with that horseshit about saving lives.
你那个朋友呢 你救了他吗
How 'bout that friend of yours? You save his life?
你失去他了吧 红衣哥
You lost him, didn't you, Red?
与他无关 - 那就说出他的名字
It's not about him. - Then say his name.
与他无关 与他无关
It's not about him. It's not about him.
我的天 说出他的名字
Ah, for Christ's sake, say his name!
说出来 懦夫 说出他的名字
Say his name, you coward, say his name!
与他无关
It's not about him?
你恨你自己 饱受折磨
You hate yourself. It's eating you up
因为你袖手旁观
because you ain't done a goddamn thing about it, so--
该死 真该死
Goddamn it. Goddamn you.
抱歉 我道歉
Sorry, I apologize.
道什么歉
What are you sorry for?
这是你做的第一件诚实的事
First honest thing you did, Red.
与他无关 - 不
It's not about him. - No.
好吗
Okay?
与他有关
It's all about him.
他在跟你说话
He talks to you, dudn't he?
你听见他的声音
You hear his voice.
对不对
You do, don't you?
每次停下脚步 我就听见儿子的声音
Every time I stop moving, I still hear my little boy.
我看见他
I see him.
听见他的声音
And I hear his voice.
他说:「爸 干掉他们
He says, "Get 'em, Daddy.
一个都别放过」
"Every last single one of 'em, get 'em."
所以我才做这些事
That's why I do what I do.
所以我看穿你 看穿你的心思
And that's why I see it in you. That's why I see it in you because you know you didn't do a goddamn thing
你知道自己袖手旁观
and it's gonna keep eating at you.
它会一直折磨你 不断折磨你
It's gonna keep eating, and eating, and eating.
根本逃不了 懂吗
There's no getting away with it, you understand?
我逮到他了
I ran him down.
我的老天
Oh, for Christ's sake!
我做我该做的
I did what I had to do.
剩下的我让体制处理...
And I let the system take care of the rest--
你和你该死...你和你该死的体制
You and your Goddamn sy-- You and your Goddamn system!
天啊
Christ!
现在呢 靶眼每天去食堂
So what now? Every day Bullseye goes to the chow hole,
吃他的监狱餐 你知道他能跟你呼吸一样的空气
eats his slop, you know he gets to breathe the same air that you breathe.
你觉得心安吗 - 他被判无期徒刑
You feel good about that? - He got life!
佛吉呢 他能活吗
How 'bout old Foggy? He get life?
佛吉...
Foggy...
他是...
He was the...
我见过最善良最单纯的人
kindest, purest soul I ever met.
你和我这种人
And guys like you and me,
我们努力一辈子也比不上他的正直
we can work a lifetime and never measure up to his decency.
再见 法兰克
Goodbye, Frank.
所以 当葛伦医师说要谈...
So, when Dr. Glenn asked to talk--
她问你在我身边是否觉得安全
She asked if you felt safe with me.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表