剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Tell me about Adam.
你想问细节 - 不是
You're asking for details? - No.
我想了解你
I'm curious about you.
当时你有什么感觉 为何是他
What you were feeling. Why him?
是他的手
It was his hands.
他的手能画...
His hands drew...
漂亮的素描 实在... - 可以别讲吗
beautiful sketches. I mean, just-- - Can we not?
就像在车♥库♥拍卖♥♥发现一幅名画 真的...
It was like finding a Klee at a garage sale. It was just...
他不属于我先生的那个圈子
He wasn't part of my husband's world.
那是什么圈子 政♥治♥吗
And what world is that? Politics?
商业 - 商业
Business.
了解
I see.
不忠以前曾出现在你们婚姻中吗
Has infidelity been a part of your marriage before this?
当然没有 从来没有
Absolutely not. Never.
你离开了
You left.
那就像把一半的我带走
Which felt like taking half of me away.
那让你想到什么吗 凡妮莎
Did that trigger something for you, Vanessa?
我父亲...
My father...
他从事纺织业
he was in textiles.
一次会离家好几个星期
He would leave for weeks at a time.
他酗酒
He drank.
他赌博
He, uh, gambled.
他的行为让我母亲伤心极了
His behavior ate at my mother.
害她崩溃
Crushed her.
我从未因此尊敬她
I never respected her for that.
我需要感到生命力 不是被压垮
I needed to feel alive. Not crushed down.
你离开时伤害了我
When you left, you hurt me.
你没告诉过我
You never told me.
我没有理由说
I never had a reason to.
我猜你想继续往前走
I assume you wanna move forward from this.
你结束那段感情了吗 - 我根本没机会
Did you end the affair? - I never had the opportunity.
为什么 发生什么事
Why not? Did something happen?
威尔逊 你找过那个人吗
Wilson, did you confront this man?
有
Yes.
我们谈过
We had a dialogue.
谈什么
What kind of dialogue?
厘清事实
A clarifying one.
你想说得更清楚吗 - 不想
Would you like to be more specific? - No.
原来如此
Oh... So that's what we're doing here.
这只是做做样子
This is just window dressing.
我了解你 你偏爱更直接的方法
I know you, your methods are much more direct.
那是以前 我只跟他谈而已
No. They were, not now. It was a conversation.
就那样 没有表达恶意
That's all. There was no expression of ill intent.
我跟他说了我对你的感觉
I did tell him how I felt about you.
我们的婚姻
About our marriage.
我告诉他...
And I told him...
我无法想象
...that I couldn't fathom
没有她的生活
a life of meaning without her.
亚当人在哪里
And where is Adam now?
我不知道 - 我不知道
I don't know.
我想回到开头我问的第一个问题
I wanna go back to the first question I asked you during our intake.
我们是来终止还是保留一段婚姻
"Are we here to dissolve a marriage or preserve one?"
我要你们想一想
I want you to think about it.
在下次见面前好好想想
Really think about it before I see you again.
我想对两位说 若没有原谅
Without forgiveness, and I say this to both of you,
就不能有真正的疗愈
there can be no real healing.
原谅不只是爱最崇高的表现
Forgiveness isn't just the highest act of love,
也是向前走唯一的途径
it is the only way forward.
今天就这样
Good work today.
如果可以 我想单独跟凡妮莎聊一下
If you two don't mind, I'd love to speak to Vanessa alone for a moment please.
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
怎么了吗 葛伦医师
Is something wrong, Dr. Glenn?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
根据今天谘商的气氛 我觉得有必要问...
Based on the nature of our discussion today, I feel obligated to ask...
你在婚姻里觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe in your marriage?
你认为...
You think...
你真贴心
How sweet of you.
我先生能做很多事 有些很极端
My husband is capable of many, many things, some of them extreme.
却不包含伤害我在内
Harming me is not one of them.
费斯克市长 他或许是好人 但我想他心有余力不足
Mayor Fisk. He might be a nice guy, but I think he's in over his head.
我爱正义使者 他们早该出现才对
Vigilantes, love 'em. Should've had that a long time ago.
只有他们才能解决纽约的问题
They're the only people that can solve the problem in New York.
但愿我能当正义使者 我也会挺身而出
I wish I could be a vigilante, I'd be out there, too.
里罗伊布莱福 有里罗伊布莱福吗
Leroy Bradford? Is there a Leroy Bradford?
你看看 来帮我的竟然是瞎子
Man, look at this. I get the freakin' blind dude.
走吧
Let's go.
给我盲目正义吧
Bring on the blind justice.
布莱福先生 我是马修梅铎 将担任你的律师
Mr. Bradford, my name is Matthew Murdock, I'm gonna be your lawyer.
我运气真好
Lucky me.
据我所知 你被控轻窃盗罪 A级轻罪
As I understand it, you've been charged with petty larceny, a class A misdemeanor.
申诉指出你在杂货店偷窃
The complaint against you alleges you stole approximately five boxes
大约五盒爆米花 - 我没偷
of Fiddle Faddle from a bodega. - Well, I didn't do it.
好 - 我说我没偷
Uh... Okay. - I said, I didn't do that shit!
我了解 问题是事发的杂货店
I understand. The thing is, the bodega where this allegedly occurred
有监视系统 多架摄影机
has a surveillance system, involving many cameras.
他们将影片交给检方
They've already turned over to the prosecution footage
声称上面显示你偷东西
which they claim shows you stealing the items.
而且收银员愿意作证
In addition, the cashier is willing to testify
她是整件事的目击证人
she was an eyewitness to the whole thing,
店家保全也会作证他拘留你时
and the store security guard will testify that when he detained you,
你持有多盒焦糖爆米花
you were in possession of multiple boxes of Fiddle Faddle caramel corn.
最后 警方愿意证实
Uh, finally, the police will corroborate
在店外也寻获了几盒
that several boxes of the caramel corn were recovered outside of the store.
上周我有付钱买♥♥
Look, I paid for that shit last week.
可惜不是那样就可以 布莱福先生
Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that, Mr. Bradford.
通常你要付钱买♥♥当天买♥♥的东西
Generally, you pay for what you buy that day.
那他们就是在编故事
Then they all lying on me, then.
听到没
You hear me?
而且我看到警♥察♥吃了两盒
Also, I saw them cops eatin' two boxes of that shit.
这我倒是完全相信
Now that I'm entirely willing to believe.
那他们怎么不以窃盗罪逮捕自己
Then how come they don't arrest themselves for stealing?
也许他们应该
Maybe they should have.
先不管那个 现在他们逮捕了你
Uh, but the complexity of that aside, we're here 'cause they arrested you.
可能是史克鲁尔人吗
Could it have been a Skrull?
不是 比较大的问题是你的前科
Nope. And the bigger problem we have is your rap sheet.
你们怎么老爱提这件事
How come you guys always gotta bring that up?
我以前做的事跟这无关
What I did back then ain't got nothing to do with this.
没错 但法官看到你的纪录
That's true, but when a judge sees a sheet like yours,
25页的罪行 毒品 入侵 乞讨 轻窃盗
20, 25 pages of offenses, drugs, trespassing, panhandling, petty larceny,
更别提你没出庭的四个案子
not to mention the four separate cases where you failed to appear in court,
他们只好发出拘票
and they had to issue a bench warrant.
我得回家
I gotta get home, man.
我说了 我不要坐牢
Like I said, I ain't going to jail.
如果你决定打官司 基于影片证据
If you decide to fight the case, with the video evidence,
你的前科 拘票纪录
your rap sheet, history of bench warrants,
法官几乎肯定会设定保释金 除非你能付钱...
the judge will almost certainly set bail. Which means unless you can pay the bail--
我像有钱的样子吗
I look like I got money to you?
否则你就会关到案子结束
You're gonna sit in jail until this whole thing is over.
你想叫我怎么做
So what're you trying to tell me to do?
认罪 你是认罪律师 - 如果你认罪...
Cop out? You a cop out lawyer? - If you take a plea--
不要 不要
No. No!
你敢考虑叫我认...
Look, man, you even think about telling me to cop out--
你最好帮我争取缓刑
You better go out there and get me my probation.
我很努力
I'm gonna really try here, Leroy.
我把话说清楚 缓刑不可能
Let me be clear, probation is not gonna be on the table.
那我不接受
Then I ain't takin' it.
上次被捕你被判30天
Last time you got arrested for stealing, you got a 30-day sentence.
所以地检署求刑绝对会超过30天
Which means the DA's office is almost certainly gonna offer something in excess of 30 days.
30天等于缓刑吗 - 不是 要关20天
Is 30 the same as probation? - Nope, on 30 you do 20.
那我不接受 - 那么我们就得谈...
Then I ain't takin' it! - In which case we're gonna have to talk--
我不想再听什么「那么」
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表