剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Look, I don't wanna hear no more shit about "in which case"!
这是我的案子 我要回家
This is my case, and I'm goin' home on it.
听到没 瞎子 - 非常清楚
You hear me, blind man? - Loud and clear.
那就去帮我争取缓刑
Then go out there and do your job and get me some probation.
好 我看能怎么做 - 看
Yeah, let me, uh, see what I can do. - See?
真好笑 你什么都看不到
See, that's funny, 'cause you can't see shit!
抱歉 - 什么事 梅铎
Sorry. - What you got, Murdock?
早 苏菲亚 你今天真漂亮
Morning, Sofija. I'm sure you look lovely today.
8357 布莱福
Uh, 8357, Bradford.
对 在杂货店偷焦糖爆米花
Yeah. Stole some caramel corn from the bodega.
就是他
Yep, that's the guy.
上次判30天 这次35天如何
Looks like we went 30 days on this the last time, so how about we go 35?
他想争取减刑 - 我还想争取真命天子
So, the guy's looking for probation. - And I'm looking for Mr. Right.
不会就是你本人吧 - 缓刑的话有可能
You're not him by any chance, are you? - Maybe for probation.
还是你提醒你的当事人吓阻的意义...
Or how about you remind your client that the whole point of deterrents...
不足采信的惩罚哲学 好吧
A totally discredited penal philosophy, by the way, but okay.
就是继续犯罪时 刑期会增加而非减少
...is that sentences go up, and not down, when you continue to commit crimes.
而且吓阻有效
Also, deterrence works.
他的前科显示并非如此 - 或许我们不够严厉
His rap sheet would suggest otherwise. - Maybe we haven't been harsh enough.
或者这想法是假设人会思考
Or maybe the whole idea relies on the theory that
行为的后果 跟布莱福先生谈过后
people are actually thinking about the consequences of their actions,
我能担♥保♥ 他不会想这么多
which I can assure you, having spent a full five minutes with Mr. Bradford, he was not.
非法入侵能罚五天社区服务吗
Can I go five days community service on the trespass?
没问题 如果你不喜欢吓阻
Sure. Well, uh, if... if you don't like deterrents,
隔离呢 让他不得外出35天
how about incapacitation? Let's just keep him off the streets for 35 days.
你想在拉脱维亚文化遗产日
Come on, Sofija, you really wanna prove a point
为了焦糖爆米花遭窃表明立场吗
over some stolen caramel corn on Latvian Heritage Day?
你怎么知道我是拉脱维亚人
How'd you know I was Latvian?
你早餐偷吃了一块蜂蜜蛋糕
Pretty sure you snuck a piece of honey cake for breakfast.
盲人的长处
It's a blind thing.
其他感官更敏锐
You know, heightened senses and all.
我有可能想更深入了解
I can imagine wanting to know a little bit more about that.
而且你姓奥佐拉
Plus, with a name like Ozola...
鉴于你的文化敏锐度和厉害的嗅觉
Well, given your cultural sensitivity and your very impressive nose,
我给你的当事人20天
I'll give your guy 20 days.
他坚持要缓刑
He's really stuck on probation.
你有提醒他 上次缓刑 顺便一提
Did you remind him that the last time that he actually got probation, which was by the way,
我算过是11个案子... - 有
11 cases ago by my count... - Yeah.
才过两个月他的假释官 就因未能报到而判他违法吗
It only took him two months before his PO violated him for failure to report?
他有强烈的偏好
What can I say? The guy has strong preferences.
我也是
Yeah, well, so do I.
所以20天行吗
So, how about this 20 days?
那他得关15天 扣掉今天 从哲学观点
On which he does 15, minus today. You're really saying
你是说两周 而不是缓刑吗
from a philosophical point of view, two weeks as opposed to probation?
只有你会在刑事法庭提讯时辩论哲学
Only you, Murdock. Arguing philosophy in criminal court arraignments.
你先开始的 既然如此 是否也该指出
You started it. And while we're on it, isn't it worth pointing out
我们谈的是「轻窃盗罪」
that the name of the crime we're dealing with here is "petty larceny"?
所谓的轻就是...
From the French, petit. Meaning...
仅此一次 最后条件
All right, one time only, last and final offer.
布莱福先生可以拘留10天 - 赞
Mr. Bradford can have ten days. - Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道你相信救赎 - 我不信
See, I knew you believed in redemption. - Oh, I don't. I don't.
希望他会感谢你 - 谢谢
But I do hope he appreciates you. - Thank you.
什么 不
What? No.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
不 那家伙是白♥痴♥ 正后方只有你
No, no, that guy's an idiot. No, no, just you. Just you there at six o'clock.
鲍尔警员 我认得你的声音
Officer Powell? I thought I recognized that voice.
我先挂了
Shit, I gotta go.
梅铎律师 没想到
Counselor Murdock. Funny how we keep
老是不期而遇 - 就是啊
finding each other like this. - Yeah. Isn't it?
今天在替天行道吗
You, uh, doing the Lord's work today?
对
Yeah.
你不会有弱点吧
Hey, you couldn't have a weak link out there, could you?
什么 - 也许是自尊
What? - Or, I don't know, maybe it was pride.
阿亚拉让你很难看 害你下不了台
Ayala made you look bad, didn't he? Actually, he flat out embarrassed you,
在纽约警局不能丢脸 所以你才动手
and you can't have that at the NYPD. Is that why you did it?
祝你愉快 律师 - 他有家庭
You have yourself a nice day, Counselor. - He had a family.
他有未来 却被你夺走了
He had a future. And you took that away from him.
你看不见这枚警徽 因为你瞎了
You can't see this badge, Counselor, 'cause you're fuckin' blind,
但我祖父戴过这枚警徽
but my grandfather wore this badge,
我父亲戴过 我哥哥戴着
my father wore this badge, my brother wears this badge,
我有四个表亲也戴着
four of my fuckin' cousins wear this badge,
他们都是傻子 但也是好警♥察♥
they're all knuckleheads, but they're good cops.
所以我很骄傲戴上这枚警徽 律师
So I wear this fucking badge with honor, Counselor.
海克特阿亚拉的遭遇 我不知情也与它无关
And I don't know nothin' about nothin' to do with what happened to Hector Ayala.
但我知道一件事
But here's somethin' that I know.
一个律师会攻击警员
An attorney who assaults a police officer?
会阻挠调查行动
Who obstructs an active investigation?
律师公会可不会等闲视之 如果你懂我意思的话
Not somethin' that the Bar Association's gonna take lightly if you catch my meaning.
更别说局里有些容易激动的同事
Not to mention some of my more excitable colleagues on the force.
对
Ah, yeah.
只是你得比上次见面多带几个人 对吧
Only... you'd have to bring a few more than the last time we met, wouldn't you?
好 回头见 律师
All right. I'll be seein' you, Counselor.
纽约市
New York City.
地球上最伟大的城市
The greatest city on Earth.
金融与出版中心
The heart of finance, publishing.
国际外交枢纽
International diplomacy.
但一路以来我们也失去了某种东西
But I think we've lost something along the way.
工业
Industry.
劳工阶级的骄傲
The pride of the working class.
说到红钩区 会想到什么字眼
If I say Red Hook, what words come to mind?
坟墓 - 破旧
Graves. - Decrepit.
也很肮脏
I mean, it's dirty, too.
这港口是这座城市的污点
Yes. This port is a black eye on the face of this city.
已经好一阵子了
Has been for a while.
我们能做得更好
I think we can do better.
我说的是全面性的结构改造
I'm talkin' about a complete structural overhaul.
不可能 - 彻底改头换面
That's not an option. - A total transformation.
我告诉民众我一开始就会施展铁腕
I told the people of this city I was gonna come out of the gate strong,
那就是我要做的
that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
赞喔 市长
Hell yeah, sir.
丹尼尔 帮我办一场记者会
Daniel, I want you to organize a press conference.
我想立刻把这讯息传出去
I wanna get this message out immediately.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你不能做了决定就立刻让它生效
you can't just decide something and then speak it into existence.
为什么 席拉
And why is that, Sheila?
这是市政♥府♥ 有一定的程序
This is city government. There are processes.
对 程序
Yes, processes.
我不喜欢繁文缛节
I don't have much use for red tape.
我知道你习惯不同的作风
I know you're used to a different approach,
但那不是这办公室的运作方式
but that's not how it works in this office.
这些事需要时间和耐性
These things take time, patience.
你的意见呢 丹尼尔
What's your opinion, Daniel?
他的层级无法发表意见
Opinions are above his pay grade.
而且这附近昨天又发生暴民枪击
Besides, there was another mob shooting yesterday not 50 feet from here.
本月第三起 暴♥力♥让民众不安
The third one this month. The violence makes people uneasy.
这个目标充满野心 值得努力
This is an ambitious goal. It's a worthy goal,
我不是说不该做 只是需要按部就班
I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, I'm just saying we need to start smaller.
这能当下次竞选口号♥
That could be our next campaign slogan.
你意思是我的计画机会不大
I hear you saying that my plan is improbable,
但并非不可能
but not impossible.
你给我问题
You're giving me problems.
我要的是解决办法
I want solutions.
该从哪里着手
Where do we start?
我想应该进行可行性研究
I suppose we would need to conduct a feasibility study.
土地测量 建筑许可 区划法
Land surveys, building permits, zoning laws.
环境影响评估 交通问题
Environmental impact. Um, traffic issues.
议会会想知道这计画是可行的
The council will want to know that this project is viable.
先委托人做研究
Yes, let's commission that study.
议会没同意没办法做
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表