剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
We can't do that without the council's approval.
那就叫议会... - 不
Then get the council to-- - No.
想获得他们同意 我们得请
And we can't get their approval until we ask
公共议政员将它加入议程
the public advocate to put it on the docket.
那是第一步 - 是的
That's the first step? - Yes, sir.
那就进行这一步
Let's take that step.
是 市长
Yes, sir.
此外我们有一整天的行程要走
In the meantime, sir, we do have a full day in front of us.
我喜欢整天 任你安排
Full days, I like. I'm all yours.
谢谢市长 - 好
Uh, thank you, Mr. Mayor. - Yes.
我本来想说你说的那些话...
I... I was basically gonna say everything that you did, so...
她说对了一件事
She's right about one thing.
这里的状况比你所知的更严重
Now what's happening down here is a bigger problem than you realize.
其他老大会继续制♥造♥混乱
The other bosses will continue to create havoc
直到有人被判刑 或他们死光
until one of them is sentenced or they all die.
好消息 - 你争取到缓刑
Great news. - You got me that probation.
不是 10天 实关7天 扣掉今天
Nope. I got you ten days, on which you do seven, minus today,
周末恢复心情 周五就能出去
you get the weekend bounce back and you are out on Friday.
这怎么是好消息 - 拜托 里罗伊
How is that great news? - Come on, Leroy,
前面10案你最少被判20天
the least you've gotten in your last ten cases is 20 days.
低于30天都算好运 10天是奇迹
Anything below 30 is a gift, ten is a miracle.
我说缓刑 就是缓刑
Look, I said probation, and I meant probation!
认了吧 里罗伊
You took the stuff, Leroy.
不可能缓刑 这是你最好的条件
There is no probation to be had here. This is the best deal you're gonna get,
难道你不该感谢律师吗
so you tell me, how is this not a "Good job, counselor" situation?
你让我坐牢 我还要感谢你
So, you just wanna shove my ass into jail and I'm supposed to thank you?
你就是不懂
You just don't get it, do you?
真是没完没了
This shit never ends!
我一辈子都被这体制霸凌
I've been jerked around by the system my whole life.
上次判30天 知道怎样吗
Last time I got 30 days, know what happened?
我错过社会安全补助金的约见 他们砍了我的福利
I missed my SSI appointment and they cut my benefits.
靠食物券过活就够惨了 但他们砍掉时
Bad enough trying to live off food stamps, but when they cut it,
要好久才能恢复正常
man, it takes forever to get that shit back regular.
我不得不吃超♥市♥垃圾桶里的厨余
Then you gotta start eating throw away crap from supermarket dumpsters,
向人讨零钱
begging for change,
讨吃的
for food.
就这么一次
And yeah, just once,
我想吃甜点
I want a dessert.
不难吃的食物 真正美味的东西
Something that don't taste like crap. Something that tastes real good.
我为什么拿焦糖爆米花
So, why'd I get the caramel corn?
我喜欢 它很好吃
I like that shit, and it tastes good.
他们却宁愿花五倍金额把我关起来
And for that, they're willing to spend five times more
也不愿拿来给我吃饭
to lock me up than they are willing to spend to feed me.
你竟进来跟我说这算好运
And you come in here and tell me that that's a gift?
我应该感谢你
That I should thank you?
你说得对
You're right.
反正不重要了
It don't matter anyway.
一 二 三...
A one, two, three and...
我们打造这城市 我们用摇滚打造这城市
打造这城市
我们用摇滚打造这城市
马可尼演奏曼巴 听听收音机
你不记得吗
我们打造这城市...
我得给你看一样东西
There's somethin' I need to show you.
我们用摇滚打造这...
你非看不可 - 说吧 丹尼尔 什么
Ma'am, you have to see this. - Just spit it out, Daniel. What?
(垃圾市长 工会克星)
是我 我搞砸了
It was me. I totally screwed up.
这是你搞的 - 我犯了错
You did this? - It was a mistake.
我出去... - 你知道吗
I... I went out and I-- - You know what?
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
(林肯中学欢迎费斯克市长)
打给排程员 叫他们把会议取消
Just call the schedulers and have them pull the meeting off the calendar. Now.
对不起 - 快点 丹尼尔
I'm sorry. - I said "now," Daniel.
是 了解
Yes, ma'am. Got you.
我们打造这城市
我们怎么补救 - 不是「我们」
How are we gonna fix that? I mean-- - There is no we.
我比你和费斯克早来
I was here before you and before Fisk,
等你们走了我还会待很久
and I will be here long after you're both gone.
我会处理 懂吗
I will handle it, understand?
你乖乖闭嘴就好
You just keep your mouth shut.
我们打造这城市 我们打造这城市
我们用摇滚
打造这城市
太棒了
Just wonderful.
孩子们才华洋溢
Children have such talent.
谢谢市长先生 我们下一首...
Thank you, Mr. Mayor. Now, for our next one--
不了...没关系
No, no, no. No, that's... that's... that's fine. Fine.
好有才华 再说一次
Such talent. And, again,
你们好棒
you were wonderful. And, uh...
就像人家说的:「这是个不夜城」
as they say, "the city never sleeps."
洁绿废弃物清理公♥司♥的会议准备好了吗
Everything ready for the CleanGreen Haulers meeting?
其实我们把它取消了
Actually, sir, we've had to pull that off the calendar.
有个小问题 - 什么问题
There's a small wrinkle. - What's that?
他们说你是工会克星
They're calling you a union buster,
我们把会议取消
so we've broomed the meeting off the schedule.
改天找个小地方悄悄举♥行♥
We can do it quietly in a neutral place sometime soon.
有人搞砸了
Somebody screwed up.
消息难免走漏
Leaks happen.
在我的政♥府♥里不行
Not in my administration it doesn't.
全体幕僚马上开会
I want an all hands meeting. Now!
这是哪里
Where am I?
拉脱维亚文化中心
It's the Latvian Cultural Center.
在行程表上 拉脱维亚文化遗产日
It's on your calendar. Latvian Heritage Day?
拉脱维亚文化遗产关我什么事
What do I care about Latvian Heritage?
因为这是个重要选区
You care because it is an important constituency.
你赢了16% 这在皇后区很关键
You won by 16 points which actually mattered in Queens.
我没那个心情
I'm not in the mood.
不好意思 市长 这是你的职责
Respectfully, Mr. Mayor, this is the job.
各位女士先生 各位贵宾
Ladies and gentlemen, and honored guests,
欢迎纽约市长威尔逊费斯克
I present to you, the Mayor of New York City, Wilson Fisk.
垃圾市长 是吗
"Mayor Garbage?" Is that it?
你们尽力了
Is that your best?
你们都是来帮我实现我的承诺
You are all here to help me execute my promises.
我对民众的承诺 简单的承诺
My promises to the people! Simple promises!
我会查出是谁泄漏出去的
I will find out which one of you leaked this.
我会查出来
I will find out!
是我 市长 我出包了
It was me, sir. I screwed up.
可恶
Damn it.
我犯了大错 整件事都是我的错
I completely made a mistake. This entire thing is my fault.
通通出去 出去
Everybody out! Out!
你留下 待在这里
You stay! Right here.
席拉 我说出去
Sheila, I said out.
他是我的部属 他做的事我也有责任
He's mine, sir. Whatever he did, it's on me.
好 随便你 你也连坐
Okay, fine. Suit yourself. You can go down with the ship.
我想道歉 我不是故意的
I... I wanna apologize, I didn't mean to do it.
我知道这样无法补救 什么都不行
I know that won't make it right. I know that nothing can.
但我去一家夜店到4点半 甚至5点
But I went out to a club till 4:30, maybe even 5:00,
我喝了几杯...我喝了不少
and I had a couple of... Look, I had a lot to drink,
龙舌兰酒 老实说
tequila and in the spirit of total honesty,
里面有K他命 - 别再说了
there was some ketamine. - You should probably stop.
我喝茫了 不是故意的 但还是做了
I was drunk and stupid and I didn't mean to do it, but I did do it,
我知道不可原谅 也不请求原谅
and I know that's unforgivable, and I'm not even asking for forgiveness,
我连自己都不能原谅自己
because... I can't even forgive myself...
因为你说得对
'cause... 'cause the thing is, you're right.
我不够格做这份工作 始终都没资格
I don't deserve this job. And I never did.
你大可开除我 惩罚我 怎样都行
So, you're right to fire me or punish me or do whatever you're gonna do.
我想说我始终忠心耿耿
And I just... I wanna say that I'm eternally loyal
永远感激有这个机会
and forever grateful for the opportunity
这辈子都会后悔我搞砸得多严重
and I'll spend the rest of my life regretting how badly I screwed it up.
我对你有信心
I... I believe in you.
我永远都会投你一票 无论如何
You'll have my vote forever and whatever happens to me,
我都会尽全力支持你和你的市长职位
I'll do whatever I can from afar to support you and your mayorship.
我不会开除你
Yeah, I'm... I'm not gonna fire you.
我马上去收拾东西
I'll pack my things right away, sir.
我说我不会开除你
I said, I'm not gonna fire you.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表