剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Look, I didn't push him, I swear.
我不想杀人 我不是那种人
I wasn't trying to kill anybody. That's not me.
我真的不知道有列车进站
And I sure as shit didn't know there was a train coming.
本来他还在 然后...就死了
I mean, one second he's there, and then... he's gone.
你有什么没告诉我的吗
Is there anything you're not telling me?
没有 完全没有
No, man. Nothing.
你还是很紧绷 记忆有点模糊
You're still pretty wired, I'm sure. Everything is a little fuzzy.
我们得在提讯前再回想几次
We need to go over it a few more times before the arraignment.
现在先这样 - 我请不起你
But for now, that's all we need to do. - I can't afford you.
别担心 我还是想代表你
Don't worry about that. I'd still like to represent you.
有我在你放心 海克特
You're in good hands, Hector.
等一下
Wait, hold up.
你是瞎子
You're blind?
闭嘴
Shut up!
到了老人中心 你说几句话
Once we arrive at the senior center, you'll say a few words,
然后他们想颁发区钥给你
and then they want to present you with the key to the borough.
我已经是市长 干嘛需要布鲁克林的钥匙
I'm already the mayor. Why do I need a key to Brooklyn?
不管怎样 外♥围♥区是你的票仓
Like it or not, the outer boroughs are your base.
尤其是史泰登岛
Especially Staten Island.
有了史泰登就不需要曼哈顿
You got Staten, don't need Manhattan.
抱歉
Sorry.
这城市百废待举 我说我会改善
This city is broken. I said I'd fix it.
市长 前一百天先安定下来
Sir, the first 100 days are about settling in,
熟悉业务
getting a feel for the office.
尝试大刀阔斧只会成为箭靶
Try anything big now, you're painting a target on your back.
很好 箭靶让人注意到问题
Good. Targets draw attention to problems.
你雇用我是因为我了解纽约市的政♥治♥运作
You hired me because I know how politics work in New York City...
现在重点是维持现状
...and right now, it's all about maintaining the status quo.
你给新任纽约市长的意见
So your advice to the newly inaugurated mayor of New York
就是双手一摊摆烂
is that he do nothing.
怎么搞的
What's going on here?
有个大路坑 要停一下子
It's a big hole. We'll be around it in, like, a minute.
欸 你在干嘛
Hey. Hey, what're you doing?
市长 我劝你不要...
Oh... Sir, I'd advise against whatever you--
靠 怎么不拦住他
Shit. Why didn't you stop him?
那是你的工作 不是我的
That's your job, not mine.
工头 谁是工头
Foreman. Who's the foreman?
怎样 嘿 你是市长
Yeah. What's up? Hey, you're the mayor.
对 - 你好吗
Yes. - How you doing?
放下手边工作 把那个坑填起来
I want you to stop what you're doing and fill that hole.
你有设备和人力
You have the equipment and the manpower.
抱歉 因为一堆繁文缛节 我们在等核准许可
Hey, sorry, sir. It's the red tape. We're waitin' on the permit approval.
就当作通过了
Consider it approved.
没问题 大家把坑填起来
You got it. Fellas, hole!
开始 快点 动起来
Let's go. Now! Move!
来了 - 麦基 恢复施工
Coming. - Mikey, hey, we're back in business.
快点 - 是
Let's go. - Yes, sir.
车子太多了
There's too much traffic. All right?
动作快 - 对 填补这种路坑
Hurry up. - Yes. Filling a hole like this,
不是发射火箭
it's not rocket science.
记得我说我会把事情做好吗
Remember I told you that I'd get things done?
我就是来把事情做好的
Well, here I am getting them done.
太赞了
Fuck yeah!
我爱你
I love you, man.
我想这就是你说的外界观感
I assume that is what you meant by optics.
是 费斯克市长 确实没错
Yes, Mayor Fisk. It was indeed.
市长 - 是
Sir? - Yeah.
填那个坑真是好招
Solid hole work, you know, filling in that hole.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Oh, thank you, Daniel.
我派你去办酒驾 你却接了警♥察♥命案
I send you off for a DUl, and you come back with a cop killing?
事务所的事情已经够多了
With everything that this firm has going on right now?
那些警♥察♥把他打到昏迷
The cops at the station were beating him senseless.
你要我怎样 他差点活不过周末
What did you want me to do? He probably wouldn't have made it past the weekend.
而且我认为他可能是清白的
And, for what it's worth, I think he might be innocent.
你连手上的案子都快处理不来了
You can barely handle your current caseload.
这种高度瞩目案件不是最糟的...
A high-profile case like this is not the worst thing in the world.
这绝对不是事务所现在需要的
It's exactly the opposite of what this firm needs right now.
我在中城的老搭档帮我弄到警方报告
Okay, so my old partner at Midtown slipped me the police report.
另一名警♥察♥说没有受害者 他说那是无端攻击
The other cop said there was no victim. He said that it was an unprovoked attack.
我们的当事人说有
Uh-- well, our client says there was.
各说各话
"He said, he said."
麦特 接下这案子 就像在跟纽约警局作对
Matt, you take on this case, it's gonna look like you're siding against the whole NYPD.
克丝汀 为了把你从地检署挖来 我跟你说什么
Kirsten, what did I tell you to get you to come over from the DA's office?
你说我很杰出 说得很对
You said that I was brilliant, which is true.
没错 还有呢
That is true. What else?
你说我们会接难打的案子
You said we'd take on the hard cases.
我们常做胜算渺茫的工作
And impossible odds work is what we do here.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要阿尼帮我录罗杰斯的口供
I just need Arnie to take over for me on the Rogers depo.
太好了 感激不尽
Great. I appreciate it.
去跟海克特的老婆谈 找到海克特...
Talk to Hector's wife, and I need you to find the witness
在月台上救的证人
that Hector saved on the platform.
我相信他 樱桃
I believe him, Cherry.
好
Okay.
你要我去找月台上那家伙
So you want me to find the guy on the platform?
对
Yes.
你要我多认真找
How much you want me to push?
尽全力
As much as you have to...
也帮我查一下海克特
and do some digging on Hector for me.
他的说法有点怪怪的
There's something about his story that doesn't track.
等等 他是清白的 还是他说法怪怪的
Wait. He's innocent or his story doesn't track?
都有
Both.
他来了 梅铎...这边
There he is. Mr. Murdock. Mr. Murdock. Over here.
你为何要代表杀♥警♥凶手
Why are you representing a cop killer, Mr. Murdock?
你反警♥察♥吗 - 我的当事人是无辜的
Are you anti-cop? - My client is innocent,
我们很期待他出庭
and we look forward to his day in court. Thank you very much.
阿亚拉的家人怎么说
What does the Ayala family say about this?
谢谢 - 先这样
Thank you. - That's all for now.
你担心贵事务所的名声吗
Are you worried about the reputation of your firm?
费斯克市长会密切关注此案 你怎么看
How does it feel to know that Mayor Fisk will watch this closely?
黑色达卡 纽约警♥察♥钟爱的香水味
Drakkar Noir, the scent of choice for New York's finest.
纽约警局都会互挺
NYPD backs its own.
他就是杀死我搭档的混♥蛋♥
That's the asshole who killed my partner.
你好吗 海克特
How you doing, Hector?
很糟 麦特 - 撑着点
Pretty bad, Matt. - All right. Hang in there.
我说过 这是漫长过程的第一步
Like I said, the first step in a long process.
你老婆来了吗
Is your wife here?
没有
No.
惨了 - 怎样
Oh, shit. - What?
是哈老鹰
It's the Hawk.
哈克伯格
Hochberg?
纽约州政♥府♥控告海克特阿亚拉案
People of the state of New York versus Hector Ayala
罪名一级谋杀 二级谋杀
Charged with murder in the first degree, second degree,
与一级过失杀人
and manslaughter in the first degree.
庭上 班杰明哈克伯格代表
Benjamin Hochberg, Your Honor, representing the People
纽约州地检署 - 庭上 辩方律师麦特梅铎
of the State of New York. - Matt Murdock for the defense, Your Honor.
我方放弃朗读 保留权利 - 鉴于案情重大
We'll waive the readings, not the rights. - Given the serious nature of the charges,
检方要求被告还押 不得保释
People ask that the defendant be remanded without bail.
庭上 辩方要求... - 检方动议核准
Your Honor, the defense would ask-- - The People's motion is granted.
庭上 我能... - 我说不得交保
Uh... Your Honor, if I could-- - I said bail is denied.
阿亚拉先生是授勋的陆军老兵 没有前科
Mr. Ayala is a decorated Army veteran. He has no record.
他担任会计师15年 备受社区敬重
He served as a CPA for 15 years. He's a pillar of his community.
他也被控杀害纽约市警员
He's also accused of killing a New York City police officer.
下一个案子 - 谢谢庭上
Next case, please. - Thank you, Your Honor.
有你在我放心 - 不会有事的
In good hands, huh? - It's gonna be okay.
我早该知道那天你给我电♥话♥
You know, I should have known that you had an agenda,
其实有目的
giving me your number the other night.
我是记者
I'm a journalist, bro.
而且我们能做政♥治♥交流的朋友
Besides, we can kill it here as friends with political benefits.
你让我接近他 我让他吸引30岁以下选民
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表