剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Now, let these people go.
我就给你钻石 皆大欢喜
I'll give you the diamond. Everybody wins.
六...五...
Six... Five...
或者我赏你脑袋一枪 - 四...
Or I just shoot you in the head...
直接拿走 你没有筹码
Four... - ...and take it from you.
你没有时间
You have no leverage, son.
我给你三秒钟
You have no time.
I'm going to give you three seconds
然后就让你脑袋吃子弹
before I put a bullet in your head.
三...
Three...
二...
Two...
一 - 接住
One. - Here. Catch.
快...
Go, go, go!
趴在地上 快
On the ground! Now!
快 - 手举高
Go! Go! - Hands up!
好 - 枪放下 手举高
Okay. Hey! - Guns down, hands up!
手举高 - 趴在地上
Hands up! - Get on the ground!
快 手举起来
Now! Hands in the air!
手举高...
Show your hands! Show your hands!
枪放下 手举高
Guns down! Hands up!
趴下...
On the ground! On the ground!
放下武器 手举高
Drop your weapon! Hands in the air.
手举起来...
Show your hands! Show your hands! Show your hands!
快...
Come on, come on!
等等
Wait, wait.
交给卢卡
Get this to Luca.
听好
Listen up!
如果你是人♥质♥
If you are a hostage
还没录口供... - 等一下 等一下
and haven't given a statement yet... - Hold it. Hold it!
是谁 我要找救护员
Who's that? Oh, I-- I need to see the medic.
这个人是人♥质♥ 跟我们一起的
This guy was a hostage. He's with us.
到阶梯下面
Yeah. Bottom of the steps.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
先生 从这边过来
Sir, right through here.
嘿
Hey.
? In the merry month of May From my home I started ?
? Left the girls of Tuam Nearly broken hearted ?
? Saluted father dear ?
? In Mullingar that night I rested limbs so weary ?
? Started by daylight Next morning blithe and early ?
? Took a drop of the pure Kept me heart from sinking ?
? That's a Paddy's cure Whene'er he's on drinking ?
? See the lassies smile Laughing all the while... ?
警方说他们没找到钻石
The police told me they never found the diamond.
不在抢匪头子手上
The lead robber didn't have it.
抢匪都没有
Stop! I told you to knock it off. - None of the robbers did.
你想发生什么事
What do you think happened?
我想你说得对
I think you were right.
他们一定有个老大
They must have had a boss.
在银行里的某个人
Someone inside the bank.
真奇怪
Very strange.
不过 我始终相信事出必有因
Still, I always believe things happen for a reason.
如果你要我们重新考虑你的贷款...
If this is about us reconsidering your loan, Mr. Murdock--
我不是来问贷款的 只是来看看你
I didn't come here about the loan, I just came here to check on you.
很好 谢谢
Oh. Good. Thank you.
不过呢
But you know what?
或许我们能想办法让你的事务所更赚钱
Perhaps we can brainstorm on ways to make your firm more profitable,
一起吃个饭 跟我家人
over dinner? With my family?
我非常乐意
I'd like that very much.
只要能顺便到泽西市一游 克汗先生
As long as it involves a trip to Jersey City, Mr. Khan.
太好了 就这么说定 拜托叫我优素福就好
Great. It's a plan then. And please, call me Yusuf.
我老婆穆妮芭
You know, my wife, Muneeba,
她现做的印度面饼超好吃
she makes the most delicious fresh parathas.
我女儿...
And my daughter--
鼎鼎大名的卡玛拉
Ah! The famous Kamala.
对 卡玛拉
Yes. Kamala.
太棒了
Okay, great.
那就晚餐见了 梅铎先生
I will see you at dinner, then, Mr. Murdock.
请叫我马修
Please. Matthew.
马修
Matthew.
好吧 我尝尝看这个
You know, I think I'm gonna try one of these.
非吃不可
You must.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表