剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
他摧毁我整个事业
He took down my entire business,
它让那些努力工作
one that made hardworking people,
相信自己 相信我的事业的人
who believed in themselves and my enterprise,
变得超乎想象的富有
richer than they ever dreamed of!
一整个蓝领百万富翁的网络
An entire network of blue-collar millionaires,
从海外经销商到这里的港口工人
from distributors overseas to the... to the port workers here.
那些人 他们有勇气
Those people, they had... they had grit.
他却横冲直撞 追踪我的工人
He went on a rampage. He tracked down all my workers,
客制化引导员 所有的人...
custom facilitators, all of them...
残暴地殴打他们
Savagely beating them.
他打断人家的骨头 破坏他们的意志
He broke bones. Broke spirits.
没有正当程序 没有法律理由
Without due process. Without standing or legal cause.
都是因为这个扭曲妄想的人
All because of this twisted, delusional man.
这个正义使者
This vigilante.
因为他的正义感
Because of his righteousness.
但...你已经放下了吧
But... you've moved on from that now, huh?
你现在是市长
You're the Mayor now.
对 我有更多资源
Yes, I... I have more resources.
公家机构资源 执法资源
Institutional resources. Law enforcement resources.
用它们来算旧帐可能被视为滥权
Using those to settle old scores could be seen as an abuse of power.
我带你过来
When I brought you over...
摆脱你过往的人生
from your previous life,
记得我说我为何雇用你吗
can you recall why I said I hired you?
我想你是说我能从对立面思考
I believe you called it my ability to think... asymmetrically.
对 巴克
Yes, Buck, yes.
现在 我有责任保护这座城市
Now, I have the responsibility to protect this city
不让任何犯法者得逞
from anyone who steps outside of the law.
我说对了 梅铎先生
I was right, Mr. Murdock.
海克特说得对
Hector was right.
然后夜魔侠痛扁他
And then Daredevil kicked the shit out of him.
夜魔侠救了我 - 我听说了
Daredevil saved me. - Yeah, I heard.
安琪拉 你记得缪思的事吗 还有61号♥轨道
Angela, what do you remember? About Muse? About Track 61? Anything?
除了杀人地下室和抽血吗
Besides the murder basement and the bloodletting stuff?
对 除了那个以外
Yeah, besides that.
我醒来后 那些警探问了一堆问题
Those... detectives asked me a bunch of questions when I woke up.
天啊
Jesus.
有什么用
What's the point?
警♥察♥根本不会管 - 不 如果他们不管
Cops ain't gonna do nothing about it. - No. If they don't,
有人会插手 我保证
somebody will. I promise you.
我要你仔细回想
Now, I need you to think really carefully.
有什么不寻常的地方
What can you tell me that was out of the ordinary?
有什么不同 独特之处
What was different? Unique?
他有一些...速写
He had these, uh... these sketches
他对它们感到...很兴奋
and he was really... amped about them.
不断谈它们 一直画
Kept talking about them. He kept doing them.
画什么 壁画吗 还是人
What of? Like, uh, murals? Of people?
脸孔
Faces.
谢谢你来见我 费斯克夫人
Thanks for meeting me, Mrs. Fisk.
你搞得天下大乱 卢卡
You've been causing a lot of chaos, Luca.
如果想引人注目 有别的方式
If you're looking for attention, there are other ways.
我直来直往 不搞政♥治♥
Look, I'm a straight shooter. I don't do politics.
他干嘛当市长 有什么目的
Why the hell does he wanna be mayor? What's his angle?
我不必向你或任何人解释我先生的行为
I don't have to explain my husband's actions to you or to anyone.
你也觉得很扯吧
You think it's bullshit too, don't you?
我们赚的钱不像以前那么多
We're not earning like we were with you.
我们大多没钱可赚了
Most of us aren't earning at all.
他竟派那个英国佬来跟我要将近200万
Then he sends the Brit to ding me for nearly two million.
是我的主意
That was me.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
照规矩来 罩子放亮 保持低调
Play nice. Keep smart. Keep low.
你都没做到 现在你欠钱
You did none of that. Now you owe.
你主事时 规矩很合理
The rules were worth it when you were running things.
你也知道当时比较好
It was better then. You know that.
从你的表情看得出来
I can see it on your face.
或许...
Maybe...
该有所改变了
It's time for a change.
你是在请求我的允许还是...协助
Are you asking for my permission or... my help?
那就看你了
That's up to you.
你好
Hi.
我一直做一个梦
I've been having this dream.
那是我八岁生日 我们在北部的家
It's my eighth birthday and we're at the house Upstate.
我们常去那里过暑假
We used to spend summers there.
我到外面去 有人给我一束红气球
And I go outside and someone hands me this bouquet of red balloons,
我不知道为什么 别的小孩都没有
and I don't know why. No other kid has them.
然后我爸妈推出来一个...
And then my parents, they wheel out this...
超大的生日蛋糕
like, giant birthday cake...
他们叫我过去 但我过去时 他们却看不到我
...and they call for me to come over but when I join them, they don't see me.
没人知道我在那里
I mean, no one knows I'm there.
你想这代表什么
Um, what do you think it means?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你说你♥爸♥妈给你很大压力
You said your parents put a lot of pressure on you.
不 我爱我爸妈
No, I love my parents.
巴斯钦库柏 他是谁
Bastian Cooper. Who is he?
你确定他是我们要找的人吗
And are you certain he's our guy?
不确定 但有信心
Certain, no. Confident, yes.
我在缪思的巢穴发现一块布 我们以为那是布料
I, um, found a piece of clothing in Muse's lair and we assumed it was fabric,
但分♥析♥显示那是画布
but our analysis showed that it was actually canvas.
画布
Canvas?
那种画布很罕见 非常贵
This particular canvas is very rare, very expensive.
全市只有两家店在卖♥♥
There's only two stores in the entire city that sell it.
过去两周有12人买♥♥过
In the last two weeks, 12 people have bought it
我们跟其中11人谈过
and we have talked to 11 of them.
唯一找不到的就是巴斯钦
Bastian is the only person we couldn't find.
这无法证明他有罪
Doesn't prove he's guilty.
对 但开始调查巴斯钦之后
No, but when we started looking into Bastian's past...
我们发现了令人不安的事实
...we made some troubling discoveries.
15岁遭强制住院治疗
Involuntary commitment when he was 15.
遭菲利普艾瑟特学院开除
Expelled from Phillips Exeter.
17岁遭强制住院治疗
Involuntary commitment when he was 17
20岁又一次
and... another one when he was 20.
他确实有精神问题 - 还有一件事
He certainly does have issues. - There is one more thing, sir, um...
你熟悉跆拳道吗
How familiar are you with taekwondo?
我喜欢拳击
I like boxing.
我说过我常参加跆拳道比赛吗
Did I ever tell you I used to compete in taekwondo?
没有 你喜欢吗
No. Did you enjoy it?
不 我痛恨它
No, I hated it.
我爸妈一直希望家里有个运动员
I mean, my parents, they always wanted an athlete in the family.
所以你参加跆拳道比赛 向他们证明自己
So, you competed in taekwondo... to prove yourself to them?
我比赛是因为他们逼我
No, I competed in taekwondo because they made me...
很可怕 但他们不准我退出
and it was awful, but they wouldn't let me quit.
真正厉害的跆拳道教练只有区区几个
There are really only a handful of truly elite taekwondo coaches
李锡智曾是其中之一
and Lee Suk Ji was one of them.
所以她父亲聘请李教练与他们同住
That's why his father hired Coach Lee to live with them
训练他儿子 巴斯钦当时16岁
and coach his son. Bastian was 16 at the time.
你说曾是...
You said was...
李教练开始训练巴斯钦后三个月
Three months after Coach Lee started training Bastian,
他陈尸在他们家
his body showed up on the estate.
死因不明 但从未进行调查
Cause of death was listed as unknown but there was never an investigation.
你认为巴斯钦杀了他
And you think Bastian killed him.
这么说好了 如果是他我不意外
I'll put it this way. It wouldn't surprise me if he did.
但法律以无罪推定为原则...
But you know, we're in a innocent-until- proven-otherwise business so...
我讨厌他 可是...
You know, I hated him but...
最后我跟李教练学到很多
In the end, I learned a lot from Coach Lee.
你还在比跆拳道吗
Um, do you still compete in taekwondo?
天啊 没有
Uh, God no, um...
我一心只想当艺术家
I mean, all I ever wanted to be was an artist.
成为我现在这样子
To be the person I am now and...
这都要感谢你
That's all thanks to you.
你太客气了 不过...
That is kind of you to say, but...
我只是管道... - 不 你是钥匙
I'm just the conduit-- - No, you're the key.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表