剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
We yelled and flashed our badges,
他还是跑过来 开始揍我们 然后...
but he just kept on coming. He starts pounding on us, and then...
我感觉到凯尔把他拉开
I feel Kel pull him off me.
再来他就抓住凯尔 把他推到列车前面
Next thing I know, the guy just takes Kel and pushes him in front of the train.
若无其事的样子
Like it was nothin'.
若无其事的样子
Like it was nothing?
抗♥议♥ 引导性问题
Objection. Leading.
抗♥议♥成立
Sustained.
鲍尔警员 我知道这让你很难受
Officer Powell, I know how hard this is for you.
我和凯尔沙纳罕搭档八年
Me and Kel Shanahan, we were partners for eight years.
常一起喝啤酒 聊孩子
You know, that's eight years of beers and kids,
谈尼克队有多烂
and just talking about how shitty the Knicks are.
凯尔沙纳罕是我最好的朋友
Kel Shanahan was my best friend.
如今都没了
And that's all over now.
没有进一步问题
No further questions.
鲍尔警员 早
Officer Powell, good morning, um...
据说你出现黑眼圈
I'm told you have a black eye.
希望没事 - 没大碍
I hope everything is okay. -Yeah, don't worry about it.
拳击界有一个说法
You know, there's this thing they say in boxing.
治疗黑眼圈的良方就是闪避
The best cure for a black eye is fast hands.
抗♥议♥ - 成立 拜托 梅铎先生
Objection. - Sustained. Come on, Mr. Murdock.
鲍尔警员 我想确认一件事
Officer Powell, I just wanna make sure I'm clear on something.
你说我方当事人抵达地铁站之前
You testified that before my client arrived at the station,
那里像个鬼城
the place was a ghost town.
对
Yeah.
所以你和搭档单独在月台上
Meaning you and your partner were alone on the platform.
对
Yes.
语言有时很奇怪
Now, language can be strange sometimes
我想确认我们在讲同一件事
so I just want to make sure we're saying the same thing here.
单独是指只有你们两个 没别人
By "alone," you mean just the two of you, no one else?
没错 - 没有乘客在等车
That's right. - There's no passenger waiting for a train?
没有
No.
没有街头艺人♥弹♥吉他
No busker playing a guitar?
没有 - 好 只有你们
No. - Okay. So you're alone.
没有街头艺人和乘客
No buskers or passengers.
那肯定也没有被你们殴打的
Which means there certainly wasn't a confidential informant
秘密线民 - 抗♥议♥
you were roughing up. -Objection!
你最好有合理的根据 梅铎先生
You better have a good faith basis for this, Mr. Murdock.
我有 庭上 - 克制一点 希望你懂我意思
Yeah, I do, Your Honor. - Tight leash, if you get my meaning.
鲍尔警员 请问 你见过尼基托雷斯吗
Officer Powell, let's try this. You ever met a man named Nicky Torres?
我没听过他
I never heard of him.
奇怪 据我了解 尼基托雷斯是秘密线民
That's curious, 'cause as I understand it, Nicky Torres is a confidential informant
以前为纽约警局效力
who used to work with the NYPD.
事实上 他直接与你和沙纳罕警员合作
In fact, he used to work with you and Officer Shanahan directly.
鲍尔警员 你和沙纳罕警员
Officer Powell, did you and Officer Shanahan
当晚是否安排和尼基托雷斯 在那座月台上见面
have an arranged meeting with Nicky Torres on the platform that night?
我说我不认识他
I told you, I don't know him.
是 你说过
Yeah. You did say that.
谢谢
Thank you.
托雷斯不能出庭作证
Torres cannot testify.
他快准备好了
He's almost ready.
他在干嘛 - 我该担心吗
What's he doin'? -Should I be worried?
对
Yep.
你说我会很安全的
Hey, you promised I'd be safe.
你别曝光就没事 走吧
You'll be fine if you stay out of sight. Come on, let's go.
盯着门看他们也不会早点到
Looking at the doors isn't gonna get them here any faster.
谁说我盯着门看
Who says I'm looking at the doors?
他们会来的
They'll be here.
全体起立
All rise.
纽约州最高法♥院♥第20部分开庭
Supreme Court State of New York, part 20 is in session.
由费兹杰罗库柏法官主持
The Honorable Fitzgerald Cooper presiding.
(纽约州法♥院♥)
还好吗 - 嗯
You good? -Yeah.
梅铎先生 传唤你的证人
Mr. Murdock, call your witness.
再等一下 庭上
Just another second, Your Honor.
警员早
Mornin', Officer.
下车 混♥蛋♥
Get outta the van, asshole.
他在哪
Where is he?
打开
Open it.
还好吗 - 还好
You good? - Yeah.
快走吧
Come on! Let's go!
他们来了
They're here.
来得正是时候
Impeccable timing, buddy.
请报上姓名以供记录
Would you state your name for the record?
我是尼基托雷斯
Yeah. My name's Nicky Torres.
你住在哪里 托雷斯先生
And, uh, where do you live, Mr. Torres?
华盛顿高地
Washington Heights.
所以离第168街地铁站不远
So, are you close to the 168th Street subway station?
对 离我家四个街廓
Yeah, it's four blocks from my house.
你在哪里工作
Where're you working right now?
目前待业中
I'm between jobs at the moment.
这几年你不好过
Right, you've had a rough couple of years, huh?
一年半前 我因贩毒被捕
Eighteen months ago, I got pinched for dealing.
我知道不应该 但我有孩子 需要钱
I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I got a kid. I needed money.
所以你可能要入狱服刑
So, you were looking at a prison sentence.
那个案子结果如何
What happened with that case?
撤销了
It went away.
能告诉陪审团原因吗
Can you tell the jury why?
我跟警♥察♥说有时能帮他们
I told the cops I'd help 'em out sometimes.
帮忙是指当秘密线民吗
And by "help out," you mean become a confidential informant?
是
Yeah.
托雷斯先生 那就是除夕夜你在做的事吗
Mr. Torres, is that what you were doing on the night of New Year's Eve?
传递线报给沙纳罕与鲍尔警员
Were you passing along information to Officers Shanahan and Powell?
别忘了你发誓要说实话
Remembering you're under oath.
不是 我整晚都在家
No. I was home all night.
抱歉 我搞糊涂了
Forgive me, I'm confused here.
之前你清楚表明
Previously, you stated pretty clearly that
你在第168街地铁站被打
you were actually at the 168th Street subway station being beaten
海克特救你一命 - 抗♥议♥
when Hector Ayala saved your life. -Objection.
抗♥议♥ - 成立
Objection! - Sustained.
他让自己身陷险境
He put himself in harm's way, didn't he?
麦特 - 律师 回去
Matt! Matt! - Counsel, stand down!
真是鬼扯
Well, this is bullshit.
快结束 - 现在呢 梅铎先生
Just end it. - Well, what's it gonna be, Mr. Murdock?
请证人退席 庭上
I withdraw the witness, Your Honor.
托雷斯先生 可以下去了
Mr. Torres, you are dismissed.
市长迟到30分钟
The mayor's 30 minutes late.
他不会来了
He won't be joining us.
两天前港口的枪战
Now, the shootout two days ago at the port
只是一连串错误的最新案例
is just the latest in a long line of very noisy mistakes.
卡车挟持 码头暴♥力♥ 帮派驳火...
Truck hijackings, violence at the docks, a gang war...
都是小报头版的耸动标题
These are the headlines splashed across the front page of The Examiner.
到今天结束
It all ends today.
我们不听你的命令 小子 不是这样搞的
We don't take orders from you, son. That's not how things work.
卢卡
Luca.
这是你欠维克多的
This is what you owe Viktor.
补偿
Restitution.
180万 我喜欢
1.8. I like the sound of that.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
下次雇用会挟持卡车的人来
Maybe next time, hire guys who know how to jack a truck!
你不该雇用乱开枪的混♥蛋♥
Maybe you shouldn't have hired a bunch of trigger-happy assholes.
够了 你们证明了我说的
Enough! You're proving my point.
争吵 溅血 混乱...只会出乱子
All this arguing, bloodshed, chaos... It's getting in the way.
180万 就这数字
1.8. That's the number.
我有更好的主意
Oh, yeah? I got a better idea.
我付零元给维克多 你去告诉费斯克
How about I pay zero dollars to Viktor, and you go tell Fisk
如果他有话要说 可以当面告诉我
if he's got something to say to me, he can come tell me himself?
我不听市长仆人的命令
I don't take orders from the mayor's errand boy!
我的老板不是市长 是费斯克本尊
I don't work for the mayor. I work for the man.
我们准备时他没事
So he was fine when we prepped him.
他很讨人厌 但没问题
He's an annoying pain in the ass, but he was fine.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表