剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
等你康复 我们必须好好谈谈
But we're gonna have to have a serious conversation on the other side of this, all right?
我一直在思考之前你说的威胁
I've been giving thought to what you said earlier about threats
和公共安全
and public safety.
我很高兴 市长
I'm so glad, sir.
有时我们的反应比事发原因还糟
Sometimes our reactions are worse than the offenses that cause them.
席拉
Sheila, I've...
在商场上 谈判时总有一个引爆点
In business, there's always a tipping point in a negotiation.
我们和这座城市正处于那种时候
We are in that place with this city.
只要推一把
It just needs a little push...
他们就会张开双臂接受我们
and they'll come to us with open arms.
该如何推一把
And what would that push be?
你是非常敏锐的女人
You're a very perceptive woman.
我想你明白我的部属中谁忠心 谁不是
I imagine that you know who in my staff is loyal and who is not.
大家都会跟你谈
People talk to you.
对 我是很注意这里的动静
Yeah, yeah, you can say that I've got an ear to the ground here.
很好
Good.
请每个不完全认同我们的人...
Send everyone who's not completely on board...
回家
home.
是 市长
Yes, sir.
出去顺便请联合爱迪生的朋友进来
On your way out, can you send in our friend from Con Ed?
(早日康复)
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
好
Okay.
你看见事发经过了吧
I mean, you see what's happening, right?
我知道你看到了
I know you do.
首先他瓦解警力
First, he guts the force.
犯罪激增 大概是因为他的朋友
Crime spikes, probably due to friends of his.
然后他把一批流氓警♥察♥变成自己的禁卫军
And then...he turns a bunch of rogue cops into his own personal militia,
派去当杀戮小组 对抗正义使者
sends them out as a kill squad against the vigilantes,
现在他又想染指城市的电力
and now he's trying to get his hands on the power switch to the city?
听起来隔墙有耳喔
It sounds like you've got ears in the walls.
这栋大楼里还有理智的人
There are still sane people in the building.
我敢说你是其中之一
And I am betting that you're one of them.
我会向上禀报
I'm going up the ladder.
州长 州最高法♥院♥
The Governor, State Supreme Court.
这还是市长室 不是金霸王办公室
Uh, th-this is still the mayor's office. Not the Kingpin's.
他依然受法律约束
And he is still subject to the law.
我希望你能支持我
And I'm hoping for your support.
什么时候 - 我明天一早就去奥巴尼
When? - Tomorrow. I leave for Albany first thing.
我不可能陪你去
Yeah, well, there's no way I can go with you.
如果你要我帮忙说好话 没问题
But if you need me to put in a word, you got it.
感谢你 席拉
I appreciate that, Sheila.
我们会挺过这一关 纽约一向可以
We'll get through this. The city always does.
你自己小心
You watch your back.
当然 你也一样
Always. You too.
做梦也没料到会在这里找到你
You're pretty much the last person I expected to find here.
你真是个大混♥蛋♥
You know you're a wall-to-wall asshole?
停电了 屋里竟然没东西能煮壶咖啡
Power goes out, you got nothing to make a goddamn pot of coffee in this house.
不是大家都住在辐射避难所里
Well, not everyone lives in a fallout shelter, Frank.
那是新服装吗 现在人家叫你什么
Is that a new costume? What do they call you now?
睡袍侠吗
"Nightgown man"?
你呢 刮胡须剪头发 为了我吗
What about you? Aftershave and a haircut. That all for me?
对 都是为了你
Yeah. Yeah, I did it for you.
我以为没你的事
I thought this wasn't your fight.
我接到电♥话♥ 改变心意
Yeah, well, I got a phone call that changed my mind.
方便说得更具体吗
Care to be more specific?
不方便
No, I do not.
我答应要让你活着离开
I made a promise I was gonna get you out of here alive.
我说到做到
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
屋子的西北边有一车猪头
Northwest side of the house, there's a van full of shit bags.
注意到了吗 - 有
You clocked that? - Yep.
他们上来的话 我不会客气
I'll tell you right now, they come up here, I'm not playing patty cake
我会对他们大开杀戒 懂吗
with these fan boys. I'm choppin' 'em up. You understand me?
我不太需要那种帮忙 法兰克
I'm not sure I want that kind of help, Frank.
你就会得到那种帮助
Well, that's the kind of help you've got.
红哥
Hey, Red.
嗯
Yeah.
干嘛替那个混♥蛋♥挡子弹
Why would you take a bullet for that asshole?
好问题
That is a good question.
我们来个突袭检查 走
We'll surprise him on inspection. Now, let's move.
他们出动了
All right. They're on the move.
你要秀屁屁给大家看吗
You're not gonna do it with your ass hangin' out?
法兰克 住手
Frank, stop.
还好吗 红哥 - 还好
You good, Red? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你呢
Yeah, you?
没事
Yeah.
发现你要找的人了
Hey, we found your guy.
科尔 请回答 需要支援吗
Cole, come in. Do you need backup?
法兰克卡索在这里
Frank Castle's here.
这是你的
That yours?
你认得吗
Yeah. You recognize that?
你杀了海克特阿亚拉
You killed Hector Ayala.
他是好人
He was a good man.
做你该做的
Do what you gotta do.
我挺自己人 死而无憾
I stood with my own. I can die easy.
对
Yeah.
动手 红哥 - 嗯
Do it, Red. - Yeah.
快 他就在那里 - 你不值得 不值得
Come on, he's right there. - You're not worth it. Not worth it.
不 法兰克 不... 拜托不要 这不是我要的
No, Frank. No, no, no. Please don't. It's not what I want.
你也要为这人♥渣♥挡子弹吗
You get in front of a bullet for this piece of shit too?
现在变这样了 英雄 - 他不值得
Is that what you do now, hero? - He's not worth it, Frank.
不值得 他呢 他值得吗 怎样
Not worth it. How about him? He worth it? How about that? Huh?
你有什么毛病 控制不住自己吗
What is wrong with you? You can't help yourself, can you?
他妈的别碰我
Goddamn hands off of me!
你每次都变成麻烦
You're a goddamn liability every time.
你厉害 瞎子 - 你怎么了 闭嘴
Good for you, blind boy. - What is wrong with you? Shut up!
手榴弹
Grenade.
快跑...
Run. Run, run!
你真是混♥蛋♥ 法兰克
You're an asshole, Frank.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
我坐副驾
Shotgun.
不想听你唬烂
Don't wanna hear your shit.
收到 三亚当 这里还需要几个单位协助清理
Copy, Three-Adam, we need a couple more units over here to help clear the area.
明白 查理 三个目标确认 不需支援
Roger that, Charlie. Three on point, assistance bare.
收到 确认
Copy that. Confirmed.
看起来如何
How's it look?
原本比较好看
Well, you've been prettier.
怎么回事 你打给法兰克
What's going on? You called Frank, huh?
听说波因德斯特逃走了
Uh-huh. I heard Poindexter escaped.
我打给法兰克就飞过来
Called Frank and hopped on a plane.
不能打给我吗
You couldn't call me?
我需要有人照顾你
I needed someone to look out for you.
你绝对会不高兴
You definitely wouldn't have liked that.
你还好吗
You okay over there?
好得不得了
Never been better.
过来 我看看
Come on. Let me take a look.
不用
Nah.
你知道吗 凯伦
You know somethin', Karen?
一杯好咖啡解千愁
Nothin' in this world a good cup of coffee can't fix.
想来一杯吗
You want a cup?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
你呢 红哥 要咖啡吗
How about you, Red? You want some coffee?
有燕麦奶吗
Got any oat milk?
他去追麦特梅铎 不是夜魔侠 对费斯克来说也算大胆
So, he went after Matt Murdock, not Daredevil. That's bold even for Fisk.
听我说 结果那次攻击的目标...
Listen to me. Karen. Turns out it was a hit...
是佛吉 - 天啊
on Foggy. - Holy shit.
凡妮莎费斯克雇用波因德斯特谋杀他
Vanessa Fisk hired Poindexter to take him out.
为什么
Why?
我想是他要提出的声请
I think there's something in the motion he was about to file.
他准备撤案
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表