剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
你觉得这张桌子多久了
How old do you think this desk is?
你说什么 - 你会想
Excuse me? - You wonder.
菲奥雷洛拉瓜迪亚坐过这里吗
Did Fiorello La Guardia sit here?
他建造这座城市
He built this city.
(前情提要)
佛吉
Foggy!
据说当晚你想杀死班杰明波因德斯特
I was told you tried to kill Benjamin Poindexter that night.
接受暴♥力♥的本性不容易
It's hard to come to terms with a violent nature.
痛恨它有办法掌控我们
Hating the power that it has over us.
亚当人在哪里
And where is Adam now?
放我出去
Let me out!
你要向纽约的菁英要钱
You're asking New York's elite for money.
他们想要影响力 但他们并不需要
Sure, they want influence, but they don't need it.
我会成为纽约市长
I'm mayor of this town.
我不会容忍♥ 有人穿着蠢服装到处跑
I will not tolerate people running around in silly costumes.
法律终将获胜
The rule of law will prevail.
我叫缪思
My name is Muse.
出来
Out.
通常会收拾他们的物品
Usually we collect their stuff
但他们不让这混帐保留任何东西
but they don't let this fucker keep anything,
所以今天轻装上路 手伸出来
so looks like we're traveling light today. Hands out.
走
Move.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我在加强监管牢区
You know I'm ESH, right?
直到我上诉... - 我们知道
Until my appeal-- - We know.
加强监管 一堆新名词
Enhanced supervision. All these new terms.
以前就叫条子 抓耙子和变♥态♥
We used to just call it cops, snitches, and psychos.
你是哪一种 波因德斯特
Which one are you, Poindexter?
我不该关在这里的
I'm not supposed to be here.
对 听腻了
Right. Hear that all the time.
站在线前面
Stop at the line.
这是干嘛
What is this?
欢迎来到新宿舍
Welcome to your new digs.
我听说...我应该...
I was told-- I'm supposed to be--
欢迎光临经济舱 波因德斯特探员
Welcome to gen pop, Agent Poindexter.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
《夜魔侠:重生》
第一季第八集
我想告诉你 红钩区计画的资金到位了
I wanted you to know that the funding for my Red Hook project, it's happening.
公私部门都一样
Both public and private.
恭喜 你是应该高兴
Congratulations. You deserve to be happy.
我知道我还没感谢你做的一切
I know that I haven't probably acknowledged all that you've done,
你为我们打下的基础 我知道
you know, all that you've built for us, I know that.
所以很难理解你为何全部抛弃
That's why it's so hard to understand why you'd throw it all away.
转型 不是抛弃
Oh, transform. Not throw it away.
这项计画将来的面貌
What this project here is about to become
是靠你筹措的资金 你对卢卡的处置
is due to what you've done with our financing. What you did with Luca.
他是废物 肖想夺权
He was a punk, playing at a throne.
看了很痛苦
It was painful to watch.
那不是我带你来的原因
That's not why I brought you here.
我带你来有别的事
I brought you here for something else.
跟我来
Come with me.
麦迪逊在办公室召开全员会议
Hey, so, um, Madison called an all-hands meeting at the office.
我应该能回来吃晚饭
I should be back for dinner.
我杀了他 麦特
I killed him, Matt.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that felt like?
嗯 我只能用想象的
Yeah. I ca-- I can only imagine.
我终于开始明白那种暴♥力♥
Uh, I, I think I'm finally starting to understand how that violence,
如何从夜魔侠转到缪思和我身上
it just transfers from Daredevil to Muse, to me.
不能把缪思和夜魔侠混为一谈...
Not sure you can put Muse and Daredevil in the same category--
很难说 他们只是还没长大的男生
Not so sure that you can't. They're just these underdeveloped boys,
躲在面具后面 想让行为显得比较成熟
hiding behind masks, trying to make it look like something more sophisticated.
好负面的看法 他们是完全不同的人
It's a pretty dark view. I mean, I think they're completely different animals.
你又不在场 麦特 - 我知道 我只是说
You weren't there, Matt. - No, I know. I'm just saying that...
缪思想杀你 夜魔侠想救你
that Muse tried to kill you and Daredevil saved you.
我救了我 他们都是为了自己
I saved me. They were both out there for themselves.
要我去开吗
You want me to get that?
不 我去
No, I'll get it.
早 梅铎先生 葛伦医师在吗
Morning, Mr. Murdock. Is Dr. Glenn here?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
这实在太夸张了
This is so fucking crazy.
拜托告诉你老公我很抱歉 我不知道...
Please tell your husband I-- I'm sorry. I didn't know--
别说了
Stop talking.
我答应过你不会杀他 我信守承诺
I promised you I-- I wouldn't kill him. I kept my promise.
我不该在这里 我根本不知情
I shouldn't be here. I didn't know!
他不是我们的人
He's not part of us.
她说得对
She's right.
你们两个 拜托
You, both of you, please.
我对天发誓 我对天发誓
I swear to God, I swear to God--
闭嘴 我没办法
Shut up! I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我听见他的声音 看见他的手 实在受不了
I hear his voice, I... I see his hands. It's unbearable.
卡许曼先生 你怎么来了
Mr. Cashman, what are you doing here?
市长要我亲自把这个交给你
The mayor wanted me to deliver this to you personally.
他十分钦佩你面对那个狂人缪思时
Along with his deepest admiration for your strength and courage
所表现出来的力量与勇气
in facing that madman, Muse.
他说你是本市的骄傲...
"She is a municipal treasure," were his exact words--
等一下 你或费斯克市长 怎么知道她住在这里
Hold on a second. How did you or Mayor Fisk know she was staying here?
市长十分关心这座城市和市民
The mayor cares deeply about this city and its citizens.
祝你今天愉快 律师
Have a good day, Counselor.
海瑟 你怎么认识那个人
Heather, how do you know that man?
你为什么瞒着我
Why would you keep all this from me?
我改过向上了 真的
I am better than I was. I am.
真的
I am.
如果不能和你在一起 凡妮莎
And-- And if I cannot be with you, Vanessa,
我就不能变好
I cannot be.
拜托...
Please. Please.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
海瑟 我是认真的 你怎么认识他
Heather, I'm serious. How do you know him?
注意你的口气 - 请你告诉我
You want to watch your tone? - Please just tell me.
我不能谈工作上的事
I can't say. It's a work thing.
拜托别说费斯克是你的客户
Please don't tell me Fisk is a client.
我不回答这问题
I'm not gonna answer that, Matt.
你不懂 如果他进入你的生活 就等于进入我们的生活
No, you-- you don't understand, all right? If he's in your life, he's in our life.
那不是好事
And that is not good.
他是市长 早已进入每个人的生活
He's the mayor. He's in everybody's life.
求求你 求求你 凡妮莎
Please. Please. Vanessa,
我什么都不会说
I won't say anything.
我会静静离开
I'll just leave.
我无意让这一切发生
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
没错 你没有
No, you didn't.
「费斯克市长伉俪恳请您出席
"Mayor Fisk and the First Lady cordially request your presence
赞助红钩区港口
"at the Inaugural Black and White Ball
振兴计画启动的正式黑白晚宴」
"benefitting the Red Hook Port Revitalization Project."
哇 要穿礼服
Wow. Black tie.
你不会真的想去吧
You're not seriously considering going, are you?
可是 为何不去呢
I mean, why wouldn't I?
因为他想利用你的故事
'Cause he's trying to co-opt your story.
借由你的创伤强化他的诉求
He wants to use your trauma to boost his narrative.
如果他的诉求是正义使者很危险 那我支持他
If his narrative is that vigilantes are dangerous, then he's got my vote--
海瑟 你得搞清楚他想利用你
Heather, you must see he's trying to use you.
对不起 - 凡妮莎
I'm sorry. - Vanessa...
求求你
Please...
不如你陪我去
Why don't you come with me?
以免我被利用
Protect me from being co-opted.
我觉得这主意不好
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
何况我没受邀
Besides, I wasn't invited.
凡妮莎
Vanessa...
「敬邀葛伦医师...
"To Dr. Heather Glenn...
与陪同贵宾」
"and guest."
好 太棒了
Yeah, okay. Great.
拜托 凡妮莎...
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表