剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Please. Vanessa--
我保证再也不会离开你
I promise I won't ever leave you again.
我知道
I know.
对
Yeah.
好 谢谢你告诉我
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
你迟到了 - 自抬身价
You're late. - Fashionably.
10分钟是自抬身价 35分钟就太瞎了
Ten minutes is fashionable. 35 is just not cool.
我来了 怎么了 - 谢谢你
I'm here. What's going on? - Thanks so much.
你没事
Oh, you're good?
你好像刚从格斗场赶过来
You look like you just got out of some North Jersey fight club.
谢谢你 克丝汀
Thank you, Kirsten.
我很好 麦迪逊为何召开紧急会议
I'm good. Why is Madison calling a panic meeting?
克葛麦法律事务所想阻拦财务报表
Cready, Glaughlin, and McKagan are stonewalling on the financials.
属于我方当事人的企业文件
As in corporate documents that belong to our client?
了解 - 他们说
Okay. - They are saying
提出上诉是他们的权限 也是客户的权限
that all appeal filings are as much their purview as the client's
既然我们在诉讼中 他们没有法律义务
and since we're engaged in litigation they're under no legal obligation
提供文件 - 听来不像无过失方的...
to furnish them. - That doesn't sound like the position of an innocent party,
立场 - 没错
does it? - No.
你的有害律师策略似乎奏效
Seems your poison counsel approach might actually have some legs.
他来了吗
Is he here?
对 等等
Yeah, hold on. Just... um...
还有一件事
there's something else.
波因德斯特
Poindexter.
他怎么了 - 我接到电♥话♥
What? What about him? - I just got a call
我南区地检署的前同事打来的
from one of my former colleagues at the Southern District.
他两天前离开保护监狱 转入一般监狱
He was moved from protective custody two days ago and released into gen pop.
太棒了 我们能坐海景第一排
Great. Any chance we can get a front row seat?
我朋友打来是说波因德斯特想跟你...
The reason my friend called is that Poindexter wants to talk...
谈谈 - 跟我
with you. - With me?
对 - 为什么
Yeah. - Why?
不知道 我也不在乎 你也不必
I have no idea. And I don't care. Neither should you.
克丝汀...
Kirsten. Kirsten.
知道是谁移送他的吗
Do we know who moved him?
我就知道你会问这个 - 告诉我
I knew you were gonna ask me that. - Tell me.
费斯克市长
Mayor Fisk.
走吧
Come on.
麦特 快点
Matt, come on.
市长 虽然我一向乐意临时与你开会
Sir, as much as I'm always interested in an unscheduled meeting with you,
但晨间记者会时间到了... - 取消
we are due at our morning press segment-- - Cancel it.
今天不适合搞公♥关♥ 去布鲁克林亲狗狗
Today is not the day for Public Relations and kissing dogs in jackets in Brooklyn.
那在行程表上吗
Was that on our schedule?
今天我们要盘点我们的胜利
Today, we take stock in our victories.
特遣队大为成功
The Task Force is a success.
不晓得你们看过数据没
I'm not sure if you've seen the latest numbers
特遣队出动后 正义使者犯罪下降三成
but vigilante crime is down 30% since the Task Force deployed.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟因为他们做法过当 提起13项诉讼
And the ACLU is filing 13 different lawsuits over their excessive methods.
随他们 过当的做法有效
Let them. Excessive methods work.
更别提正面宣传接踵而至
Not to mention the avalanche of favorable publicity.
看来你跟比比尤瑞克谈过后
Looks like your conversation with BB Urich
(费斯克遏止犯罪)
成果丰硕 丹尼尔
was obviously fruitful, Daniel.
我尽量 市长 - 我知道
Doing what I can, sir. - I know you do.
我想你能做更多
I think you can do more.
多很多
A lot more.
抱歉 我... - 担任传播副市长
I'm sorry, sir. I just-- - As Deputy Mayor for Communications.
不会吧 - 不好意思 市长 他
No way. - Excuse me, sir. Him?
跟市议会密切合作
Now, work closely with the City Council.
确保他们关注我们的议题
Make sure they turn a listening ear to our agenda.
是 没问题
Yeah. Of course.
市长 容我说句话 很抱歉 丹尼尔
Sir, uh, if I may say so and I'm so sorry, Daniel,
我想他还没办法跟市议会周♥旋♥...
but I do believe he will be way in over his head with the Council--
没你说话的份
I do mind you saying.
丹尼尔是这座城市的未来 我们何必拦阻他
Daniel's the future of this city. Why would we stand in the way of it?
我对天发誓 我不会让你失望
I swear to Christ, sir, I will not let you down.
我会为你做牛做马 为你赴汤蹈火
I-- I will work night and day for you. Sir, I will burn for you.
我知道你会 我知道
I know you will. I know you will.
席拉 凡妮莎查过了
Sheila, Vanessa checked.
这确实是菲奥雷洛拉瓜迪亚的办公桌
This is actually Fiorello La Guardia's desk. Yeah.
我应该出庭作证
I should take the stand.
麦迪逊先生 我们强烈建议不要
Mr. Madison, we highly recommend against it.
我觉得你们是黑人女性和盲眼律师 给人的观感不错
I don't know. You two, Black lady, blind dude, I like the optics.
这是我的想法 我应该被看见
I'm just sayin'. I should be seen.
我的声音应该被听见 - 你的声音到底想说什么
My voice should be heard. - And what exactly is that voice saying?
我毫不知情 不晓得那些资金被混在一起
That I had no clue, man. None at all. No idea those funds were being commingled.
这件事又不是我的错
This whole thing is not my fault.
再说一次
Say that again.
他认真 - 我是认真的
Is he serious? - Oh, I'm serious.
我母亲是老师
My mother was a teacher.
我祖母是老师 女友是老师
My grandmother was a teacher. My girlfriend's a teacher.
我爱老师
I love teachers.
我不可能诈骗...
There's no way that I would knowingly defraud--
放屁 - 麦特
Bullshit. - Matt.
麦迪逊先生 你想做什么都行
Mr. Madison, you do whatever the hell you want to in this world, all right?
尽管去 随便你
You go with grace, you find your way.
我无权批评你 我要为你辩护
I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to defend you.
本事务所有许多辩护手法
And we at Murdock and McDuffie, we have a lot of approaches to that defense
唯一不干的就是教唆作伪证
but one thing we do not do is subornation of perjury.
连珠炮 我听不懂你在说什么
So many words. I don't know what you're saying.
我说我和合伙人如果知道当事人说谎
It means it is against the law for my partner and I
让他们出庭作证就是违法
to put a client on the stand when we know they're lying.
而你一开口就在说谎
And... you, my friend, are lying with every breath you take.
等你想认罪协商 再通知我们
Why don't you let us know when you wanna make a plea deal?
喂
Hey!
喂...
Hey. Hey.
我说过接他的案子不是好事
I told you taking him as a client was a bad idea.
对 但我们接了 就该为他辩护
Yes, but we took him so we owe him a defense.
你是怎么搞的 - 就当我良心不安吧
What is going on with you? - Call it an attack of conscience.
你那样太失职了 - 好 克丝汀
That was fucking malpractice. - All right, fine, Kirsten,
你要我进去向他道歉吗
you want me to go back in there and apologize to him?
不是 我想知道怎么回事 是因为波因德斯特的事吗
No, I don't. I wanna know what's going on. Is it the Poindexter thing?
我不该告诉你吗
Should I not have told you about that?
你开会迟到 羞辱我们的当事人
You're late to meetings, you are insulting our client...
天啊 麦特 我快认不得你了 怎么搞的
Jesus, Matt, I mean, I barely recognize you. What is going on?
麦特
Matt.
我们把波因德斯特关进牢里 却没改变什么
You know, we... we put Poindexter away and it changes nothing, all right?
我们为海克特阿亚拉辩护 他还是遇害
We defend Hector Ayala and he's still murdered,
凶手大概就是在外面攻击民众的那些警♥察♥
probably by the same cops who are out there assaulting citizens, by the way,
里罗伊布莱福因为吃一盒焦糖爆米花被关
all right? Leroy Bradford goes away for eating a box of caramel corn.
海瑟被缪思攻击 还觉得费斯克没错
Heather's assaulted by Muse and she thinks Fisk is right.
现在又是这混♥蛋♥ 享尽特权的变♥态♥
And now this asshole, this privileged sociopath...
剥削老师却可能没事
...can get away with ripping off teachers.
我们没有伸张正义 而是助纣为虐
We're not serving justice here, you know? We're babysitting chaos.
我们所做的 感觉一点用也没有
This, us, what-- what we do, it feels useless.
我懂 我真的懂
I get it. I really get it.
打击接二连三 你...
It's all a lot. You-- You...
你经历了很多 但不能这样搞
You've been through a lot. But this can't happen like this.
我知道 抱歉 我该走了
I know, I'm sorry. I-I have to go.
天啊
Jesus. Fuck.
(娇希酒吧)
你要像流浪汉站在外头
You just gonna stand out there like a hobo, Matt,
还是要进来喝一杯
or you gonna come in? Have a drink.
麦特 你真是赏心悦目
You're good for the old eyes, Matt.
好久不见 自从...
Haven't seen you since...
葬礼 - 对
The funeral. - Yeah.
祝你能忘掉所有伤心事
May you always remember to forget the things that make you sad
但也别忘了开心事
but never forget to remember the things that make you glad.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers.
我看不到这里也算好事
I guess, it's a good thing I can't see the place.
我一直考虑要重新开张
I've been thinking about reopening,
却不确定这个社区要不要
but I'm not sure if the neighborhood even wants it.
市长室有提供贷款
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表