剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Being the White Tiger is more than just putting on a suit.
那是我的身份
It's who I am.
一种使命
It's a calling.
不是我选的 是它选择我
I didn't choose it. It chose me.
你等于是叫我别呼吸
Might as well ask me to stop breathing.
有其他方法能助人
There are other ways to help.
有别的方法贡献社会
Other ways to contribute.
不需要面具
Ways that don't require a mask.
你得为家人着想 他们需要你
You have to think about your family now. They need you.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
你可能很意外自己并不想念变成他
I think you might be surprised at how much you don't miss being him.
我们刚送儿子去比赛 开车回家
We had just dropped our son off at a game. We were driving home,
一辆休旅车冲过暂停标志 撞上我们
and this SUV, it runs a stop sign, and it just plows right into us.
引擎起火
The engine caught on fire.
我想开门 门却卡住
I tried to open the door, but it was stuck.
我以为我们死定了
I thought for sure we were dead.
突然 我看到有人往我们跑来
Until all of a sudden, I see someone running toward us.
那是白虎
It was White Tiger.
他救了我们的命
He saved our lives.
几周前 我刚下班
A few weeks ago, I was leaving work.
时间很晚 我回家得穿过一条巷子
It was late, and I have to cut through this alley to get home.
有个人想抓住我 我大叫
And this guy, he tries to grab me. I screamed,
然后我看到他有刀子
but then I saw he had a knife.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
要不是白虎 后果不堪设想
If White Tiger hadn't been there, I don't know what would've happened.
现在来听比较客观的说法
And now, let's hear from a more objective party.
这是卢卡斯巴洛警员提出的报告
This is a police report filed by Officer Lucas Barlow.
「10月2日晚上 凌晨2点38分
"On the night of October 2nd, at 2:38 a.m.,
我获报有人企图行窃
"I responded to an attempted burglary call.
当我抵达时 嫌犯躲在一条巷子里
"When I arrived, the suspect was hiding in an alley,
我还没掏枪 他就无缘无故攻击我
"and before I could draw my weapon, he attacked me without provocation.
我们开始扭打 然后白虎现身
"We fought. And then, White Tiger appeared.
他出手干预 拉开嫌犯
"He intervened, pulled the suspect off me,
帮我制伏并逮捕嫌犯」
"then helped me subdue and arrest the suspect."
还有更多警方报告
More police reports.
雷耶斯警员 王警员
Officer Reyes, Officer Wong,
摩瑞拉警员 格兰特警员
Officer Morales, Officer Grant...
这些报告说出同一个故事的不同版本
All of these tell a different version of the same story,
故事主角并非与警方有宿怨的人
and it isn't the story of a man who has a vendetta against the police.
事实上 我想在场有许多人
In fact, I think many of the people in this room
将白虎视为盟友
would consider White Tiger to be an ally.
阿亚拉先生 我们谈谈波格斯夫妇
Mr. Ayala, let's talk about Mr. and Mrs. Burgos.
你为何冒生命危险 为了救陌生人奔向起火燃烧的汽车
Why would you risk your life by running toward a burning car to save strangers?
那是我该做的
It's the right thing to do.
吉安娜莫雷诺呢
What about Gianna Moreno?
你又让自己面对危险 为什么
You again put yourself in harm's way. Why?
那是我该做的
It's the right thing to do.
当你看见巴洛警员碰上麻烦
And when you saw Officer Barlow was in trouble,
别人会跑走 你却跑过去 为什么
you ran in when others would've run out. Why?
那是我该做的
It's the right thing to do.
警方说海克特攻击他们
The police said that Hector attacked them,
他突然冒出来 这是他们说的
that he came outta nowhere. That's what they said.
但是为什么海克特 也就是白虎...
But why would Hector, the White Tiger...
没有赋予他特殊能力的护身符
Why would he do this without the amulet
却还愿意那么做
that gives him extraordinary strength and power?
你们愿意把一只手放在背后 加入战局吗
Would any of you walk into battle with one arm tied behind your back?
我不会
I wouldn't.
海克特阿♥拉♥亚每晚出门 冒着生命危险
Every night, Hector Ayala goes out and risks his life
维护邻里安全 保护他的社区
to keep his neighborhood safe, to protect his community.
请扪心自问
So ask yourselves,
这听来像是那种
does this sound like the type of man
会冷血杀♥警♥的人吗
who'd murder a police officer in cold blood?
他是正直之人
He is a man of integrity.
社区这么说 警方这么说
The community says so. The police say so.
面具不能成就这个人
The mask doesn't make the man.
无论海克特阿♥拉♥亚是否穿上白虎装
And whether Hector Ayala's wearing a White Tiger suit or not,
他都是英雄
he's a hero.
谢谢
Thank you.
每天早上我起床 亲吻太太 打电♥话♥给我的孩子
You know, every morning, I get up, I kiss my wife, I call my kids,
为这伟大城市的人♥民♥服务
I go to work to serve the people of this great city,
每周日上教堂
I go to church every Sunday,
坐在常坐的长椅上 捐献给教区
I sit in my usual pew, I give money to my parish,
然后开车到皇后区看我母亲
then I drive out to Queens to see my mother.
那就代表我是好人吗
Does that make me a good person?
这个问题有陷阱
That was a trick question.
其实它是个假前提
You see, frankly, it's a false premise.
好人可能做坏事
Good people can do bad things.
坏人也可能做好事
Bad people can do good things.
人类...我们所有人
Humans... All of us.
我们混乱 复杂 能行善也能作恶
We're messy, complicated, capable of good, capable of evil.
没错 海克特阿亚拉或许做过好事
Yes, Hector Ayala might have done some good things.
那就代表他不能做坏事吗
Does that make him incapable of doing a bad thing?
当然不是
Of course not.
你们知道一个人被列车撞上会怎样吗
Do you know what happens to a person when they get hit by a train?
当九万公斤的钢铁直接撞上你
When you have 200,000 pounds of steel slam into you,
你会全身骨折 所有器官破裂
all of your bones break, all of your organs are eviscerated,
身体像装满血的气球扭曲变形
your body twists up like a circus balloon full of blood.
令人惊讶的是 你还活着
But here's the kicker, you're still alive.
你不会死 直到列车后退
You don't actually die until they back the train up,
你的身体才会爆开
and then your body, it just bursts.
那正是海克特阿亚拉把沙纳罕警员
And that is exactly what happened to Officer Shanahan
推向列车前面时发生的情形
when Hector Ayala pushed him in front of that train.
但我们应该接受 对吧
But we're supposed to be okay with that, right?
因为他为别人做过一些好事
Because he's done some nice things for people.
因为「那是我该做的」
Because "it was the right thing to do."
看看你们身边
Look around you.
坐在这里的男男女♥女♥ 他们是执法警员
These men and woman you see sitting here, they're officers of the law.
他们发誓即使面对危险也要保护人♥民♥
They took an oath to protect even in the face of danger.
每一天 这些勇敢的警员挺身而出
And every single day, these brave men and women show up
为市民服务 为你我服务
to serve the people of this city, to serve you, to serve me,
他们并没有戴面具
and they do all that without a mask.
如果海克特只想为社区做好事 为何要隐藏身份
If Hector's sole intent was to do good for his community, why is he hiding?
因为就我所知
Because the last time I checked,
真正的英雄不需要躲藏
real heroes don't need to hide.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
还好吗
You okay?
陪审团达成决议了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 庭上
We have, Your Honor.
被告请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
检方控海克特阿亚拉案
In the matter of the People v. Hector Ayala,
在一级谋杀罪上
on the count of murder in the first degree,
陪审团判被告...
the jury finds the defendant...
无罪
not guilty.
在二级谋杀罪上
On the count of murder in the second degree,
陪审团判被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
在一级过失杀人罪上
On the count of manslaughter in the first degree,
陪审团判被告无罪
the jury finds the defendant not guilty.
本案终结
This matter is concluded.
恭喜 兄弟
Congratulations, buddy.
阿亚拉先生 你可以离开了
Mr. Ayala, you're free to go.
谢谢庭上 谢谢
Thank you, Your Honor. Thank you.
谢谢 - 恭喜你 海克特
Thanks. - Congratulations, Hector.
谢谢各位 谢谢
Thank you, all. Thank you.
梅铎先生 费斯克市长说你和正义使者
Mr. Murdock, how do you respond to Mayor Fisk
都是杀♥警♥凶手 你有何回应
calling you and all vigilantes cop killers?
我们感谢正义获得伸张 各位
We're grateful that justice was served, everyone.
目前没有进一步评论 谢谢
There's no further comment at this stage. Thank you.
(海克特阿亚拉无罪 白虎获释)
丹尼尔
Daniel.
市长
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表