剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
欢迎莅临黑白晚宴
welcome to the Black and White Ball.
请欢迎今晚的主人 威尔逊费斯克市长
May I present your hosts, Mayor Wilson Fisk
以及纽约第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 凡妮莎费斯克
and the First Lady of New York, Vanessa Fisk.
再缝一针应该就行了
One more loop and stitch, and that should do it.
好了
He's done.
如果没状况 缝线一周后会脱落
Stitches should come off in a week if you don't disturb 'em.
好
All right.
好 带你回去...
All right, let's get you back to--
搞什么
Goddamn!
他妈...
Motherfu--
拜托
Please!
葛伦医师
Dr. Glenn.
费斯克夫人
Mrs. Fisk.
感觉如何 很高兴你能来
How're you feeling? I'm... I'm so glad you came.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很好 能出门很开心
I'm good. It's nice to get out.
这场面...好盛大
Uh-huh. - This is, uh... incredible.
有钱人装模作样
Rich people posturing.
不过香槟很好喝
Champagne's good, though.
干杯
Yeah. - Cheers.
真的
It is.
你一个人来吗
Are you alone?
本来不是
Well, I wasn't supposed to be.
那我们马上就能解决
Then we can fix that, in a heartbeat...
应该想点办法 过来
And it sounds like we should. Come.
今天很累吧
Rough day, huh?
我想谢谢你
I, uh... I wanted to thank you
那么帮助我和我先生
for how much you've helped my husband and I.
我很期待继续做谘商
I look forward to continuing our work.
是啊...
Yes, well...
我想我们没事了
I think we've worked it out.
以往的过错对我们俩来说都过去了
Sins of the past are dead and buried for both of us.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
好好享受今晚
Well, enjoy the evening.
你也是
You too.
抱歉 - 对不起
Oh, sorry, forgive me. - Ah, I'm so sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
很荣幸 - 谢谢 晚安
This was a pleasure. - Thank you. Have a good night.
不好意思 - 抱歉
Sorry. Forgive me. - Sorry.
真抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
很荣幸
It's a... It's a pleasure.
麦特
Matt.
嗨
Hey.
不是只有你擦香奈儿五号♥香水
Ah... turns out you're not the only one wearing Chanel No. 5.
你好
Hello.
我迟到了吗
Am I... Am I late?
迟到 我连你会来都不晓得
Late? I didn't even know you were coming.
我传讯息 打电♥话♥不止一次
I texted, called, more than once, by the way.
我必须交出手♥机♥
Yeah, I had to... I had to surrender my phone.
我去了雷克斯岛 班波因德斯克想见我
Oh, I went to Rikers. Ben Poindexter wanted to meet me.
你在想什么 他 - 我知道
What were you thinking, Matt? Him? - I know.
对 很难... - 你知道吗
Yeah. It's hard to-- - You know what?
我不在乎 没关系 不关我的事
I don't care. It's fine. It's none of my business.
我道歉 海瑟 对不起
I'm sorry. I apologize. Heather, I'm sorry--
麦特 你最近心思都不在我身上
Matt, you have been checking out on me,
成天搞失踪 魂不守舍
disappearing physically and emotionally.
市长先生 谢谢你邀请我
Mr. Mayor, thank you so much for the invitation.
这是我的荣幸
Ah, it's my pleasure.
你想私下聊吗
Would you like to talk in private?
当然 - 天啊
Of course. - Oh, my God,
你根本没在听我说话吧 - 我...
you're not even listening to me, are you? - I'm--
我有
Yes, I am.
我说了什么
I-- - What did I say?
很高兴我们有机会谈谈
I'm glad we get a chance to talk.
前阵子在募款活动上
I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot
我们给彼此的印象不太好
at the fundraiser a while ago.
什么印象
What foot is that?
我想我低估了你...
Well, I think I underestimated your...
推动红钩区计画的意志
tenacity in pushing that Red Hook project through.
低估
"Underestimated"?
这是一种说法
That's one way of putting it.
有人可能会说挖苦或鄙视
Some might say snide, or condescending...
甚至粗鲁
even rude.
那我道歉
Well, I do apologize.
没什么好道歉的
Nothing to be sorry for.
我正想跟你谈谈港口计画
As a matter of fact, the port project is why I wanted to speak with you.
请说 我洗耳恭听
Please, I'm all ears.
你可能知道
Well, as you may or may not know,
计画成功的关键是结合公共资金
key to the project is matching public funds
与私人投资者 我能仰赖你多少
with private investors. How much can I count on you for?
你说什么 我目前没兴趣...
Excuse me? I have no interest right now--
在你说下去 害我们尴尬之前...
Before you continue and embarrass either of us...
你知道...
You are aware of your...
与你有关的传言吗
well, of the rumors that surround you?
我该称呼你剑客 正义使者吗
Shall I call you Swordsman, the vigilante?
就算我知道你在说什么
Even if I knew what you were talking about,
那种事也是独♥立♥个案
that sort of thing would be an isolated incident.
但还是可能让我的特遣队前去造访
Yet still probable cause for a visit from my Task Force.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
当然不是
No, of course not.
只是警告
It's merely a warning.
明早我请办公室跟你的财务长联络
I'll have my office contact your CFO in the morning.
祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
鲍尔 过去处理他
Powell, take care of him.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this? What's this?
里面不能拍照 你知道吧
There's no pictures inside, but you knew that, right?
这是什么 媒体也不能混进来
What's that? No fuckin' acting press inside either.
听着 我知道我的权利
Look, I know my rights.
是吗 很好 我也是 我念给你听
Oh, yeah? Very good, me too. Let me read them to you.
你有权在后半辈子连擦屁♥股♥
You have the right to have a real hard time wipin' your ass
都有困难 - 不...
for the rest of your life. - No! No!
鲍尔警员
Officer Powell!
放开他 不然我以伤害罪起诉你
You let that man go or I will charge you with assault.
局长 这不是伤害
Commissioner, no, this isn't assault.
那才是伤害
That was assault.
你起诉不了我
And you're not gonna charge me with shit.
如果你没注意到 我已经不向你报告了
In case you haven't noticed, I don't answer to you anymore.
你在...
Listen, what you...
特遣队的做法是渎职
What the Task Force is doing is dereliction of duty.
去吃点开胃菜吧 局长
Go have a fuckin' canape, Commissioner.
把他抓起来 他妈的混帐东西
Get him up, come on. You fuckin' smart-ass piece of shit.
看到没 那就是权力
See that? That's power.
现场有五百人 他们不是想进那房♥间
There's 500 people in here, and they all wanna be either in that room
就是很怕自己被叫进去
or shittin' their pants that he's gonna call 'em into it.
这就是老大的权力
Straight up boss power.
或是严重贪腐
Or total corruption.
你干嘛这样
Why do you do that?
每次我一兴奋 你就这样
Every time I get stoked, you do that.
我叔叔常说应该对掌权者说真话
My uncle used to say that we should speak truth to power.
你有那么做吗 我们有吗
Is that what you're doing? Is that what we're doing?
不知道耶 比比
I don't know, BB, I...
我会尽量不变成混♥蛋♥
I'll try to not be an asshole.
好 这我能接受
Okay. That works for me.
我们该继续喝酒跳舞吗
Should we keep gettin' ripped and dance?
当然 我去化妆室 在吧台碰面
Absolutely. I'm gonna hit the ladies room, and I'll meet you at the bar.
嘉洛局长
Commissioner Gallo?
我是比比尤瑞克
I'm BB Urich.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我想请问成立反正义使者特遣队时
I just wanted to ask you if the mayor consulted you
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表