剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
The mayor's office has offered loans
打死我也不跟那个人拿一毛钱
but I'll be damned if I take a penny from that man.
樱桃 怎么找到我的
Cherry. How'd you track me down?
克丝汀打给我
Kirsten called.
她请我关注你 我也担心你
She asked me to keep tabs on you. And I'm worried about you too.
把他交给你了 樱桃 - 我真走运
He's all yours, Cherry. - Lucky me.
说吧 麦特 怎么回事
Talk to me, Matt. What's going on?
事情一发不可收拾
Well, I guess you could say the genie's out of the bottle.
你的时机不太对
Well, your timing is a little off.
费斯克以猎杀正义使者打响名号♥
Fisk is making a name for himself hunting vigilantes.
他巴不得拿你当祭旗
Imagine he'd love to get your head on a spike.
这种人多的是
Among others.
他把波因德斯特移入一般监狱
You know he moved Poindexter into general population.
那等于判死刑
Huh. Now that's a death sentence.
我们应该是漏了什么 樱桃
We missed something, Cherry.
费斯克 波因德斯特 一定都有关联
Fisk, Poindexter, it's all connected. It has to be.
麦特 我们讨论过了
Matt, we have been through this.
我们和地检署都调查过了 你只能接受
We dug. The DA dug. You have to accept it.
波因德斯特只是想算旧帐...
Poindexter was just trying to settle an old score--
不是 - 不 跟佛吉 凯伦和你的恩怨
No. - No, with Foggy, and Karen, and you.
我认为没那么简单
Cherry, I'm telling you there's more to it than that.
我很清楚 - 在我看来
I know it. - You know, from where I sit,
你就像毁掉他一生的人
you look like a guy who's blowing up his life.
或许你说得对
Yeah, you might be right.
你需要什么 麦特 更多痛苦吗
What do you need, Matt? You need more pain?
既然我们都在
Since we're all here,
我们干脆正式来
we may as well make it official.
不了 我不喝 我戒了
Nah. None for me, thanks. I quit.
那很好啊 - 什么叫「正式来」
Good on you. - What'd you mean, "make it official?"
奥梅文尼 佛吉...
O'Melveny's. Foggy...
没喝完他的最后一杯
never finished his final round.
但他喝的不是奥梅文尼 - 是
Yeah, but he wasn't drinking O'Melveny's. - Yeah.
正好适合 他是最后点它的客人
Fitting, 'cause he was the last customer to order.
不 娇希 你搞错了
No. No, Josie, I think... I think you're wrong about that.
你想我卖♥♥了多少爱尔兰威士忌
How many oceans of Irish do you think I serve here?
我知道我的客人喝什么
I know what my people drink.
(奥梅文尼)
他提早庆祝
He was celebrating early.
他知道 佛吉知道
He knew, Foggy knew.
他去世当晚知道他会赢 笨班尼的案子
The night he died, he knew he was gonna win. His case with Dumb Benny.
麦特 我真的很想理解你
Matt, I am really trying to understand you here, man.
天啊 他知道他会赢 有人要他噤声
Christ, he knew he was gonna win and somebody silenced him.
我该走了
I gotta go.
他没用拐杖
He didn't use his cane.
我没注意到
I didn't notice.
知道预防措施吗 律师 - 知道
You know the precautions, Counselor? - I do.
紧急呼叫钮在桌子底下 - 谢谢
Emergency call button's under the table. - Thanks.
没想到你会出现
I didn't think you'd show.
我敬佩... - 给我闭嘴
I respect that-- - You shut your mouth.
我不要你的敬佩
I don't want your respect.
费斯克为何要你的命 他雇用你谋杀佛吉尼尔森吗
Why does Fisk want you dead? Did he hire you to kill Foggy Nelson?
你听见了吗
You hear that?
外面
Outside.
那是丛林的怒吼 律师
That is the roar of the jungle, Counselor.
我在你眼中是那样吗
Is that what I am to you?
禽兽
An animal?
其中一个
One of them?
就是那么回事吧
'Cause that's what this is all about, right?
谁是掠食者 谁是猎物
Who is the predator and who is the prey?
我也有问题
Well, I have questions too.
大家都以为你是突然暴冲的枪手 对吧
Everyone thought you were just a shooter on a rampage, didn't they?
算旧帐 一心想报复
Yeah? Settling scores, getting vengeance.
其实不然 对吧
But it wasn't, was it?
你是为某个人干的
You did it for someone. Huh?
你替费斯克动手 是不是
You did it for Fisk. Didn't you?
再关一晚 我可能永远无法回答
Another night in here, I might never be able to answer that for you.
甜心 你要我怎么做
Oh, sweetheart, what do you-- What would you want me to do?
救你出去 提起上诉
Want me to get you out? Want me to file an appeal?
在另一个世界
You know, in another life,
你可能会帮我辩护
you might be defending me.
因为好人都会那么做
'Cause that's what good men do, right?
为最主要的敌人辩护
Defend their worst enemies.
我在替我的性命讨价还价
I'm bargaining for my life here, Counselor.
想知道费斯克是否雇用我
You want to know if Fisk hired me?
我能告诉你...
I can tell you...
但我需要出去 - 我根本不相信你
but I need to be outside. - I don't trust you for a second.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
警卫
Hey, guard!
他开始用脸去撞桌子
He started smashing his face against the table.
你这个神经病
You crazy asshole.
谢谢你 律师
Thank you, Counselor.
去你的
Fuck you!
掰
Bye.
帅呆了
Looking fancy!
我想提升我的形象
I'm tryna up my game, you know.
丹尼尔 我想告诉你
Daniel, I want you to know,
我不是反对你当副市长
it's not that I'm against you making Deputy Mayor,
只是觉得时机过早
I just think it's premature.
其实刚开始任职时
You know when I first started, I was...
我很担心我们
I don't know, I was really worried about us
会不会站在同一边
and whether we were gonna be on the same side or not.
我得说
I gotta say,
我已经没那么担心了
I'm not worried so much anymore.
我得去跟一个人聊聊
I gotta go talk to someone.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你知道我们现在关系不太好
You know we're not exactly cool right now.
我很认真宣传特遣队
I pushed pretty hard on the Task Force thing.
好吧 太认真了
All right, too hard.
但那是工作
But it's the gig...
还让我当上传播副市长
and it got me Deputy Mayor of Communications.
真的假的 - 对
Holy shit. - Yeah.
比比
Look, BB,
我不知道原因和方法
I-I don't know why, and I don't know how,
但我就是进入了市府核心
but somehow, I am on the inside of this thing,
只要在里面 我就会全力以赴 直到...
and as long as I'm in, I'm gonna run like hell until...
直到有人叫我停止
I don't know, until somebody tells me to stop.
你看看我们
I mean, look at us.
这地方有多炫
How... How dope is this place?
不知道耶 我没来过这种地方
I don't know, I've never been anywhere like here before.
我也没有
Me either.
一口酒
Shots?
好啊
Oh, hell yeah!
阿蜜丝 - 杰克
Artemis! - Jack!
真高兴见到你 - 你好 你自己来吗
So good to see you. - Hello! Did you come alone?
对 总是单枪匹马
I did. Always the stag.
见到你真的很意外
I must say, I am surprised to see you here,
毕竟你对市长没好感
given your feelings towards our mayor.
我觉得最好别冒犯他
I thought it best not to offend him.
你的另一半亚瑟在哪里
And where is your better half, Arthur, tonight?
不知道
I... uh... I don't know.
你知道吗
Do you?
什么 阿蜜丝 都还好吗
Excuse me? Artemis, is everything all right?
很好 别理我
Oh! Yes, yes. Never mind me.
抱歉 我该走了
Uh... I'm sorry, I have to go.
...您拨的电♥话♥无法接通
...you're trying to reach is not available.
请在哔声后留言
At the tone, please record your message.
又是我
Hey, it's me again.
如果你不来 我了解
If you weren't gonna come, I get it but...
但至少能跟我说一声
you could've at least given me a heads up.
各位女士先生 尊贵的纽约客
Ladies and gentleman, esteemed New Yorkers,
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表