剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
你的垃圾市长报导害惨了我
You burned me with that Mayor garbage thing.
你嗑嗨了 精神恍惚 - 闭嘴
Look, you were high. You were slipping. I just-- - Shut up.
我们是朋友 比比 但我不蠢
We're friends, BB, but I'm not a fuckin' chump,
而且你欠我的
and you owe me.
杀缪思的是特遣队 不是夜魔侠
The Task Force took out Muse. Not Daredevil.
这说法的问题就是鬼扯
Yeah. The one problem with that is it's bullshit.
你不笨 比比
You're not stupid, BB.
费斯克市长是认真的 我也是
Mayor Fisk isn't fuckin' around, and neither am I.
现在有萝卜跟棒子
See, this here, this is a carrot and a stick situation,
萝卜很大一根 棒子也很大一根
with a very big carrot and a very big stick.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you actually... threatening me?
不是 我想给你一个机会
No, no. I'm presenting you with an opportunity.
帮助大人物的大好机会
A great one, with a great man,
接下来几秒你做的决定将影响
and what you decide in the next few seconds will determine
你后半辈子会有多赞或多惨
how totally awesome or totally shitty the rest of your life is.
如果你做对的决定 我会很高兴
And I'd be so stoked if you made the right call. You know?
麦特
Matt?
我在这里
I'm here.
那不是恶梦
It wasn't a nightmare.
真的很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
医生来过
Listen, the, uh, doctor came by.
你有撕裂伤 没脑震荡
Said you have minor lacerations but no concussion,
一早就能带你回家了
so we can take you home, first thing in the morning, okay?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我杀了他 麦特 - 你别无选择
I killed him, Matt. - You didn't have a choice.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我知道 因为我了解你
I know. I know 'cause I know you.
那里还有别人
There was someone else there.
就在巴斯钦想要...
I mean, right before Bastian tried to...
他在那时候出现
And that's when he showed up.
我想是
I think.
你想
You think?
我想他说了我的名字
I think he said my name.
谁
Who?
夜魔侠
Daredevil.
今晚最新消息
Breaking news tonight.
名为缪思的连环杀手死亡
The serial killer known as Muse is dead,
崔贝卡的一名医师状况稳定
and a Tribeca doctor is in stable condition.
缪思在大胆的救援行动中身中数枪
Muse was shot several times during a daring rescue
费斯克市长新成立的 反正义使者特遣队完成任务
by Mayor Fisk's newly formed... Anti-Vigilante Task Force.
蒙面者再也无法挟持我们城市
Masked men can no longer keep our city hostage.
我承诺维护街头安全 我做到了
I promised to keep our streets safe and... I delivered.
费斯克市长...
Mayor Fisk! Mayor Fisk!
(威瑟街32号♥ 他一个人)
(贝蒙特餐厅)
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you, Buck.
你能打给凡妮莎 问她
Could you call Vanessa and ask her
要不要外带嫩煎鱼排给她
if she'd like me to bring her home some sole meunière?
没问题
Of course, sir.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表