剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
He was moving to dismiss the case,
凡妮莎不想让他如愿
and Vanessa made sure he never got to it.
或许我当时遗漏了什么
I think maybe I missed something back then.
据我所知档案已经存档了
You know, the files have been in storage as far as I know.
没错 你愿意当我的耳目吗
That's right. Will you be my eyes?
当然 - 走吧
Hey, anytime. - Let's go.
你要来吗 法兰克
You comin', Frank?
我有事
Got shit to do.
我发现费斯克也会找上你
Realize Fisk will be coming for you, too.
是吗
That right?
这样吧 如果是 我赏他猪头一颗子弹 如何
I'll tell you what. If he does, I'll put a bullet in his fat head. How about that?
你知道吗 我不适合用复杂的家伙
You know something? Inspector Gadget bullshit it's not for me.
我不送你们出去了
You guys can show yourselves out.
其实 法兰克
You know what, Frank?
我才不信
I'm not buyin' it.
我不相信你不在乎
I don't believe you don't care.
凯伦
Hey, Karen.
你请我帮忙 我帮了
You asked me for a favor. I did it.
没错
Yes, you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
注意安全
Stay safe.
究竟怎么回事 大半夜的
What the hell's going on? It's the middle of the night.
你们都看了费斯克市长的 「安全街头」倡议吗
You've all had an opportunity to look over Mayor Fisk's "Safer Street" initiative?
有 太离谱了 「费斯克遏制犯罪」相形之下是小儿科
Yes and it's insane. This makes "Stop and Frisk" look like daycare.
副议长:「离谱」
Deputy Speaker, "insane."
你在做什么
What are you doin'?
费斯克市长想了解议会的想法
Mayor Fisk is super interested in what the Council thinks.
尤其是对他应付城市危机的措施
Especially those members who aren't in enthusiastic support
不太支持的那些议员
of his response to the city's crisis.
听来像黑名单
That sounds like an enemies list.
不 是想扩大支持范围
No, just outreach.
费斯克市长十分关心市议会 就像你 议长小姐
Mayor Fisk cares deeply about the City Council. Like you, Miss Speaker.
他真的很佩服...
He was so, so impressed with, um...
那是什么来着
What was it again?
存在某瑞士银行帐户的54万欧元
£540,000 stashed in a Swiss Bank account.
基普斯湾的房♥地♥产♥投资 对吧
Right. Real estate investments in Kips Bay, right?
那笔钱用得真巧妙
That, now, that's smart money.
我们应该找时间分享一下秘诀
We should, you know, sit down and share tips some time.
其实 费斯克市长对议会的成就
Matter of fact, Mayor Fisk is very interested
非常有兴趣
in all the Council's accomplishments.
等危机结束
We'd like to set meetings
我们想安排跟各位开会
with each and every one of you when the crisis has passed.
我们办公室很快会与各位联络
Our office will reach out to each of you shortly.
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you, Buck.
市长将在几小时后发表演说
The mayor will be addressin' the city in a couple of hours.
他希望安全街头计画获得各位全力支持
He hopes that Safer Streets has your full support.
如果不行 请让我们知道
If not, let us know.
我们会做安排
We'll make arrangements.
(比比报导)
这里情况还好吗
How are you holding up out here?
显然现在停电了...
Yeah, so it's a blackout, obviously, and there's--
这次有人把门窗封起来
This one is that we have people actually boarding up their windows and doors
用板子封 还有人在抢劫
instead of metaphorically, and then you have people who are looting,
还有人像我一样冷眼旁观
and then you have people like me who are just kind of watching everything happen.
否则能怎么办呢
Like, what else am I gonna do?
不许动 手举起来
Freeze! Show me your hands!
天啊 博特 他只是个孩子
Jesus, Burt, he's just a kid.
不 不是孩子
No. It's not a kid.
是戴面具的正义使者
It's a masked vigilante.
我竟然没检查他没填的地方
I can't believe I didn't check what he didn't fill out.
麦特 别太自责 我们都很伤心
Matt, don't beat yourself up, okay? We were all hurting.
所以...
So...
你常跟法兰克联络吗
you talk to Frank a lot?
怎样
What?
你好像吃醋了
You sound like you're jealous.
我在他家听见你的心跳
You know, back at his place, I heard your heartbeats.
天啊 真不公平
God, that is really not fair.
你也听到他的心跳
You heard his too?
对
Oh, yeah.
一定是肾上腺素飙升
It's just adrenaline, I'm sure.
看到我时你也听见我的
You hear mine when I saw you?
对
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
一定是肾上腺素
Adrenaline, I'm sure.
哇
Oh, wow.
这箱是我打包的
I packed this one.
天啊 「法律酪梨」
Oh, man. "Avocados at Law."
我始终不懂这个笑话
You know, I never got that joke.
西班牙文的「律师」
Spanish for "lawyers."
对吧 - 没错
Right? - Of course.
佛吉有天晚上喝挂了
Foggy was really drunk one night and...
很蠢 后来就变成「法律酪梨」
I don't know, it was stupid, it somehow became "Avocados at Law."
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
就是这个 一年半前
Hey, this is it. A year and a half ago.
对 这是佛吉提出的声请
Yes! Okay, here's the motion Foggy filed.
对 - 干很好 凯伦佩吉
Right. - Good work, Karen Page.
好吧...
Well...
佛吉打算主张...
Foggy was gonna argue that...
「由于红钩港口独特的位置
"Due to the unique nature of the Red Hook Port location,
没有犯罪在纽约州甚或美国发生
"no crime was committed in New York state or even the United States of America.
因此法♥院♥无权起诉」
"Therefore, the court has no jurisdiction to prosecute."
什么 - 等等 有影本
What? - Wait, there's a photocopy.
「红钩区特许状 1855年」
"Red Hook Charter, 1855."
哇塞 它是自♥由♥港
Holy crap, it's a free port.
免于市府管辖 也不归国家管
Exempt from the jurisdiction of the city, and the country, for that matter.
那与费斯克夫妇有何关系
What would that have to do with the Fisks?
凡妮莎利用港口存放艺术品多年
Well, Vanessa has used the port to store art for years now.
如果它是自♥由♥港 她就没过海关 没缴税
I mean, if it's a free port, she's doing it without customs, without taxation,
也不怕被没收
without fear of seizures.
她能合法洗钱 - 对
She could launder money legally. - Right.
我们的市长正在那里兴建新设施
And now, our mayor is building a new complex there.
这份特许状会使它无法可管
This charter would make it untouchable.
赌博 走私 各种活动都合法
Gambling, smuggling, you name it, all of it legal.
佛吉不知道自己惹上麻烦 他以为是卡车劫案
God, Foggy had no idea what he stumbled into. He thought it was a truck robbery.
不 这是费斯克夫妇 想建立自己的城邦国家
No, this is about the Fisks building their own city state.
我们去查他们在隐瞒什么
Let's go see what they're hiding.
现况如何
What's the status report?
没见到梅铎和金发女子 夜魔侠和制裁者逃走了
No eyes on Murdock and the blonde. Daredevil and Punisher got away.
天啊 退回红钩区 我们去抓人
Jesus. Fall back to Red Hook. Let's go huntin'.
收到 退回红钩区一号♥集♥合♥点
Copy that. Falling back to rendezvous one, Red Hook.
要是他在这里呢
What if he's actually here?
靠 是制裁者 - 是卡索
Oh, shit! It's Punisher! - It's Castle.
只用非致命武器 - 别开枪
Non-lethals only. - Don't shoot!
法兰克 冷静 我们只想谈谈
Frank, stay calm. We just wanna talk.
不...
No, no! No, no, no!
抓住他
Get him!
抓住他
Get him!
抓起来
Get him up!
抓住他
Get him!
我会向上禀报 州长 州最高法♥院♥
I'm going up the ladder. Governor, State Supreme Court.
这还是市长室 不是金霸王办公室
Look, this is still the mayor's office. It's not the Kingpin's.
他依然受法律约束
And he is still subject to the law.
我希望你能支持我
And I'm hoping for your support.
什么时候
When?
我明天一早就去奥巴尼
Tomorrow. I'm leavin' for Albany first thing.
我不可能陪你去
Well, there's no way I can go with you.
如果你要我帮忙说好话 没问题
But if you need me to put in a word, you got it.
感谢你 席拉
I appreciate that, Sheila.
送我回家 马里欧
Just take me home, Mario.
马里欧生病了
Mario got sick.
路克
Wait, Luke?
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表