剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
我猜的
I assumed.
谨慎的心理医师就会这么问
It's what a prudent psychiatrist would ask.
我说我觉得安全
I told her I did...
我没有说谎
and I wasn't lying.
很高兴你这么觉得
Well, I'm glad you feel that way.
真的
I do.
可是威尔逊...
But, Wilson...
我应该吗
Should I?
小时候
When I was a boy,
我父亲怎么做 我就学
I learned by watching my father.
如何跟人握手
How to shake a man's hand.
如何看出有人想骗你
How to know when someone intends to cheat you.
我学会说服的力量
I learned the power of persuasion.
如何改变别人的心意...
How to move men's minds...
或伤害他们的身体
Or break their bodies.
但原谅...
But forgiveness...
不在他的字典里
That wasn't a part of who he was.
不 我在努力
No. I am trying.
我希望能回到过去
I would like for things to be the way they were.
我了解那或许不可能
I understand that that may not be possible.
人都会变
People change.
我已不是你离开时的那个女人
I'm not the same woman I was when you left.
对 你不是
No, you aren't, are you?
你变得更了不起
You're something even more extraordinary.
要不是明白状况 我会以为你在躲我
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to avoid me.
真抱歉 我又被抓去开会
I'm so sorry. I just got pulled into another meeting.
你不必道歉
You don't have to be sorry.
是吗
Really?
也许一点点就好
Maybe a tiny bit.
说也奇怪
It's funny how I...
没在这里过夜 我就不担心你
When I'm not sleeping over, I don't worry about you.
但你一天晚回家我就想东想西
But you come home late one night and my mind is spinning.
要是你跌进地铁轨道呢
I mean, "What if he fell into the subway tracks?
也许有人绑♥架♥你 - 绑♥架♥
"Maybe somebody kidnapped him." - Kidnapped?
也许你需要用哈姆立克急救法 却没人帮你
"Maybe he needed a Heimlich...and there was no one to give it."
哈姆立克急救法我很熟 - 是吗
I'm excellent at the Heimlich. - Oh, yeah?
对不起 也不是啦...
Well, I am sorry. I mean, I'm not sorry, I'm sorry you know, whatever. Just...
就是那种不顺的日子
One of those days, I guess.
一个清白的当事人最后还是死了 似乎没人在乎
A client who was proven innocent still ends up dead and nobody seems to care.
我知道 很遗憾
I know, I'm sorry about that, Matt.
另一个当事人 因为偷焦糖爆米花被关在雷克斯岛
Another client's serving time at Rikers for stealing a bag of caramel corn.
听来有点超过
Sounds a bit excessive.
你可曾感觉...
You ever feel like you're, uh,
推着一颗岩石上山
pushing a rock up a hill
另一边却有很多人把它往回推
and there's a bunch of people on the other side pushing it back.
今天过得好吗
How was your day?
就是...
Oh, you know...
几个常见的精神官能症加忧郁症患者
A few garden variety neurotics slash depressives
还有一对婚姻陷入危机的夫妻
plus a not so garden variety couple in crisis?
没有一个你能告诉我的
None of which you can tell me about.
你想知道的我都能告诉你
Well, you know, I can tell you pretty much anything you wanna know.
是吗
Really?
只是我得杀了你
I'd just have to kill you.
我很习惯回到空荡荡的家
You know, I got pretty used to coming home to an empty apartment.
现在呢
And now?
现在我无法想象你不在这里
And now I can't imagine you not being here.
回答得真好
Good answer.
拜托...费斯克先生
Please... Mr. Fisk...
费斯克市长
Mayor Fisk.
有人说原谅是最高形式的爱
I was told forgiveness is the highest form of love.
我在想...
I wonder...
你认同吗 亚当
would you agree with that, Adam?
拜托...费斯克
Please... Fisk!
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please!
让我出去
Let me out!
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表