剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
感谢纽约
Thank you, New York.
今晚很荣幸以市长的身份发言
It's humbling to be speaking to you as Mayor.
凡妮莎不肯参与其中 降低了传统选民的支持
Vanessa's resistance is hurting you with traditional voters.
我内人和我有问题要解决
My wife and I, we have work to do.
葛伦医师 容我介绍市长与费斯克夫人
Dr. Glenn, allow me to introduce Mayor and Mrs. Fisk.
海克特阿亚拉 他们说你杀了一个警♥察♥
Hector Ayala? You know, they're saying you killed a cop?
我没推他 我发誓
Look, I didn't push him, I swear.
我还是想代表你
I'd still like to represent you.
海克特...不是我嫁的那个人
Hector, he's not the man I married.
白虎
White Tiger?
你却忘了告诉我
You neglect to tell me
你也是正义使者 - 总得有人维护街头安全
that you moonlight as a vigilante? -Someone's gotta protect the streets.
找到海克特在月台上救的证人
I need you to find the witness that Hector saved on the platform.
尼基 只有你能
Nicky. You're the only person standing between
让海克特不被判连续死刑
Hector and consecutive life sentences.
他在哪
Where is he?
可惜他不在了
Sadly, he's no longer here.
最好别动手
You don't want to do this.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们有送吃的来吗
They, uh, bring you some food?
没有
No.
卢奎约是我波多黎各老家附近的海滩
Luquillo is a beach near where I'm from in Puerto Rico.
那是我心中全球最美的地方
To me, it's the most beautiful place on Earth.
白沙 棕榈树 还有科奇
White sand, palm trees, and the coquis.
一种小树蛙
It's a little tree frog.
不会呱呱叫 而是用唱的
Doesn't croak. It sings its name.
我笑是因为观光客觉得它们很吵很烦
I laugh because the tourists, man, they think it's noisy and annoying,
对我们波多黎各人来说 那是一种神奇的声音
but to us boricuas, man, it's a magical sound.
科奇一辈子都在交♥配♥ 每天日落
And the coqui, it mates for life, right? So, every sunset...
几千只树蛙就开始呼唤它们唯一的爱
thousands of these frogs start calling out to their one and only love.
那是岛上的美妙音乐
It's the music of the island.
你会再见到那座海滩的 我保证
You're gonna see that beach again, Hector. I promise.
也会跟家人团聚
And you'll be reunited with your family.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
《夜魔侠:重生》
第一季第三集
怎样
Yo, what's up?
别紧张 小事 不必大惊小怪
Be cool. It's a gimme. No one plays cowboy.
两位晚安
Evenin', gentlemen.
很冷吧
Nippy, isn't it?
能请你把车钥匙交给我吗
I couldn't trouble you for the keys to this fine vehicle, could I?
拿去 - 感谢
Here you go. -Thank you very much.
皮夹也顺便一下
And, uh... wallets, while you're at it.
拿去 - 谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
还有你 妹子
You too, Susan.
知道这是谁的车吗
Do you know whose truck this is?
你很难搞哦
Are you a hard man, are ya?
对
Yeah.
傻♥逼♥一个
Silly wee bastard.
(比比报道)
我会保持警戒 但我在这里长大 我不怕
I look over my shoulder, but I grew up in the city. I'm not afraid,
要是有人侵犯我的隐私
but somebody invades my privacy,
我绝对拿枪瞄准他们的头 就这样
I have no problem taking my piece and putting it to their head. That's it.
这里黑夜很漫长
Long, dark nights out here, man.
善与恶 恶与恶 善与善
Good versus evil, evil versus evil, good versus good.
纽约会撑下去吗 我不知道
Is New York gonna make it? I don't know.
你问我答案 我没有 抱歉
You want answers from me? I don't have 'em, sorry.
听说培根的佛洛伊德三联画 又要拿出来拍卖♥♥
I hear Bacon's Freud triptych is coming up for auction... again.
黄色的那幅
The yellow one.
你记得
You remember.
我记得
I remember.
我能透过那笔交易洗两亿美元
I could wash two hundred million through that sale.
我知道无动于衷很痛苦
I know that it hurts to just sit by,
但我想追求更高的目标
but I'm reaching for higher goals.
譬如
Such as?
抱歉打扰 市长
Sorry to bother you, sir,
你说红钩港附近的动静要向你报告
but you wanted to be updated on anything happening near the Red Hook Port.
是
Yes. - Yeah.
昨晚离港边不到一公里发生双尸命案
Last night, there was a double homicide not half a mile from the port.
看来是劫持事件擦枪走火
Apparently, a hijacking gone wrong.
把那里当成景点推广没什么帮助
It really doesn't help sell the place as a destination.
我们该打几通电♥话♥
We should make the appropriate calls...
要求嘉洛局长优先处理
and inspire Chief Gallo to make it a priority.
是 可以试试看
Yeah, we can try.
没人当家作主 他们就乱搞
They're misbehaving because there's no one at the head of the table.
少了你或我 他们会互相攻击
Without you or me there, they'll turn on each other.
一群鼠辈
They're rats.
臭水沟里的老鼠 让他们自相残杀
Rats at the bottom of the barrel. Let them kill each other.
等他们分出胜负
And when they're done with each other,
最后的赢家就会盯上你
whoever is left standing will come after you.
那个世界 那种暴♥力♥ 血海深仇...
That world, that kind of violence, petty blood feuds...
不关我们的事
None of it is our concern.
好 我马上到
Yeah, okay. I'll be right there.
在室内不必戴眼镜吧
You know, you don't need those glasses indoors, right?
抱歉 你在跟我说话吗
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
是谁
Who's there?
所以你是能打架的盲眼律师
So, you're a blind lawyer who can fight.
鲍尔警员
Officer Powell.
梅铎 我想库柏法官会想听到
You know, Murdock, I bet Judge Cooper would be interested to hear
你在干预警方调查
that you're interfering with a police investigation.
你应该是说勒索
Oh, I think you mean a shakedown.
那似乎不符伦理 他肯定会叫你退出
It doesn't exactly seem ethical. I bet he'd throw you right off the case.
至少我不会坐牢
Well, at least I won't go to jail.
干扰证人是重罪
Witness tampering is a serious offense.
如果好运 检察官只会以轻罪起诉你
Now, maybe you get lucky, and the DA only slaps you with a misdemeanor...
但我很怀疑
but I doubt it.
法庭见 警员
I'll see you in court, Officer.
(冒犯)
我想你误解了藏身处的概念
I think you've misunderstood the concept of a safe house.
应该有人在监视我们
Probably got eyes on us.
他说这样能让他放松
He says it relaxes him or whatever.
要用这玩意
That's what this is for.
嘿 樱桃可乐 你终于回来了
Hey! Cherry Cola, you're back, man. Finally.
就这个 拜托 大哥
This is it? Come on, man.
首先 这不是开趴 我不是你大哥
First of all, it's not a party. I'm not your man.
我只想让你出庭时别冒汗呕吐
And this is just for me to get you on the stand without sweating and puking.
放轻松 我没问题的
Relax. I got you. Hey.
你在纽约警局服务多久了 鲍尔警员
For how long have you been with the NYPD, Officer Powell?
刚满15年
Uh, just over 15 years.
在这15年里
And in those 15 years,
你得过几次杰出奖章
how many commendations of excellence have you received?
三次 一次廉正奖 两次社区服务奖
Three. I got one for integrity and two for community service.
你认为像你这么资深的警员在除夕工作
Would you say it was unusual for an officer of your seniority
很不寻常吗
to be working on New Year's Eve?
我是自愿的
Well, I volunteered.
我们分局很多人有家庭和小孩
Well, a lotta the guys in my precinct, they got families, you know, kids,
我孩子都大了 凯尔也是
and mine are grown. Kel's too.
凯尔沙纳罕警员 你的搭档
Kel, Officer Shanahan, your partner?
对 我们被派到华盛顿高地
Yeah. We were assigned to Washington Heights,
不少人被派去时报广场的跨年晚会
and lotta the guys got sent down to Times Square for the ball drop.
当晚你和沙纳罕警员有看到什么状况吗
Did you and Officer Shanahan see much action that night?
没有 直到下了第168街的月台
We didn't see any action until we got down to the platform on 168th.
发生什么事
Hm. What happened there?
我们刚巡逻完
Well, we were just finishing up a routine sweep.
那里跟鬼城一样
You know, the place was like a ghost town,
然后被告突然冒出来
and... uh, the defendant, he just came outta nowhere.
他眼神很吓人 警♥察♥当久了
He had this wild look in his eyes, and when you're a cop long enough,
就懂那个表情 接着他开始奔向我们
you know what that look means, and he starts running toward us.
你有叫被告站住吗
Did you tell the defendant to stop?
有 很多次
Yes, many times.
不要有反应 海克特
Don't react, Hector.
我们大喊 亮出警徽
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表