剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
好久不见 当时你还是菜鸟
Haven't seen you in a long time, not since you were a rookie, huh?
对 很久以前
Yeah... long time ago.
新的刺青
It's fresh ink, huh?
你是特遣队员吗
You're part of the Task Force?
市长征召我的
The mayor recruited me.
只想混口饭吃
Just tryna survive.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
很荣幸见到你 卡索
It's an honor to meet you, Castle.
我非常欣赏你的成果
I'm a big admirer of your work.
老天
Jesus Christ.
因为你 我今天失去不少兄弟
And I lost a lot of guys 'cause of you today.
希望这样值得
And I'm hopin' that this is fuckin' worth it.
法兰克 你做的每件事
Listen, Frank, everything that you do,
都能跟我们合作 你不必再逃了
you know, you can do that with us, and you don't gotta run anymore.
这些人把你当偶像 我们都是
These guys fuckin' idolize you, man. We all do.
与你并肩作战是我们的荣幸
It'd be an honor to serve with you, Frank.
你们绝对逃不掉的 我还是警♥察♥局长
You know, you'll never get away with this. I'm still the goddamn Commissioner.
纽约支持费斯克市长
New York is standing with Mayor Fisk.
它做了抉择 我们只是付诸行动
It's made its choice. We're just honoring it.
你们根本疯了
Oh, you're outta your goddamn mind.
懂吗
You understand?
要见我有更简单的方式 费斯克市长
There are easier ways to see me, Mayor Fisk.
不是我
Not me.
他们想见你...
They see you...
但你从不跟基层员警沟通
But you were never really there for the rank and file, were you?
前线的男女警♥察♥
You know, the men and women on the front line
冒着生命危险保护纽约
risking their lives to keep New York safe...
维护你的安全
keep you safe.
我在想 我们能怪局长吗
I wonder, can we blame the Commissioner?
毕竟他只是一台故障机器中的小齿轮
I mean, after all, he's just a cog in a broken machine.
你们敬佩我 - 对
You admire me, huh? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah. Hey...
你们疯了 知道吗
Out of your fuckin' mind, you know that?
你们是一群小丑 懂吗
You're a bunch of clowns, you know that?
你们都是小丑
You fuckin' clowns.
敬佩我
Admire me.
你们知道我的痛苦
You think you know my pain?
知道我的损失
You think you know my loss?
我想得没错
Yeah, I was right.
你始终都是金霸王
You... never stopped being Kingpin.
狗改不了吃屎
You can't.
你们敬佩我
You admire me?
你们了解我什么
What do you know about me?
我怎么看这世界 知道我怎么看世界吗
How I see the world? You know how I see the world?
你们像马戏团 一群小丑
It's just a circus. A bunch of clowns.
我不跟你们并肩作战
I ain't gonna serve with you.
你们着火我也不会朝你们撒尿
I won't fuckin' piss on you if you were on fire, you got that?
很遗憾听你这么说 法兰克
I'm sorry to hear that, Frank.
是吗 - 是
Are you? - Yeah.
什么
What's that?
你呢 遗憾
What about you? You sorry?
还不赖
Not so bad.
我们...
We...
我们会维护这城市的安全
We will keep this city safe.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
我们不会让任何人...
We will not let anyone...
威胁我们的家园
...threaten our homes.
有问题吗
Any questions?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
糟糕 全都是特遣队
Shit. It's crawling with Task Force.
40号♥ 散开 快
Hey, 40! Spread out! Let's go!
我要进去了 待在这里 躲好
All right, I'm goin' in, stay here, stay out of sight.
不行 听着 娇希酒吧事件会重演
No! Look, it'll be Josie's all over again.
你进去就会死...或者杀人
You go in there, you will die... or you will kill.
你受伤了
Now you're hurt.
你活不了 那是你要的吗
You will not survive. Is that what you want?
费斯克掌握了法♥院♥
Look, Fisk has the courts...
他有警力 有一支军队
He's got the cops, he's got an army.
你跑去对抗他 八成会没命
Now, you can go down there, and you can fight him, and you will probably die,
却打败不了他 这样没办法 你得想清楚
but you can't beat him. Not like that. You have to be smart.
我能体会你的心情
I'm right there with you, okay?
我觉得失落 愤怒 无助
I feel lost, I feel angry, I feel fucking helpless.
整座城市都支持你
The whole city is there.
记得我问过你
Do you remember I once asked you
生活在黑暗中是什么感觉吗
what it was like... living in the darkness?
记得你说什么吗
Do you remember what you said?
那不是黑暗
It's not dark.
而是有一千颗太阳
It's like a thousand suns.
对
Yep.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
但我们能击败他
But we can beat him.
我会夺回这座城市 凯伦
I'm gonna take this city back, Karen.
怎么开始
Where do we start?
我们需要一支军队
We need an army.
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you, Buck.
你还好吗 市长
Are you all right, sir?
很好 你呢
Yeah, I'm fine. You?
葛伦医师 我会改变这座城市
Dr. Glenn... You know I'm going to change this city.
将它变成令我们骄傲的地方 但我需要帮忙
I'm gonna turn it into a place that we're proud to live in, but I need help.
我希望你担任
I would like for you to be
市府的心理卫生局长
my administration's Commissioner of Mental Health.
这是我的荣幸 费斯克市长
It would be my honor, Mayor Fisk.
(比比报导)
倒数十秒 - 麦克风正常
Ten seconds. - Mic is hot!
市长
Sir?
市长 - 让开...直播开始
Sir? - Come on! We're live.
早安
Good morning.
我们一起...熬过来了
We survived... together.
你们可能知道 昨晚有正义使者企图刺杀我
As you may know, there was an attempt on my life by a vigilante last night,
在过程中 城市电网遭到破坏
and in the act of sabotage, our city's power grid was disrupted.
面对非法活动猖獗 嘉洛局长...
While facing rampant lawlessness, Commissioner Gallo...
决定辞职
he chose to resign.
背弃纽约市民
To turn his back on the people of New York.
正义防线断裂了
The thin blue line has broken.
但我不会让你们活在恐惧中
I will not allow you to live in fear, though.
我要颁布我的安全街头倡议
I am enacting my Safer Streets initiative.
立即生效 所有正义使者活动均属违法
ive immediately, all vigilante activity is illegal,
并依此倡议处置
and it will be dealt with accordingly.
晚间八点实施宵禁
Curfew is at 8:00 p.m.
在短期内
And in the immediate future,
纽约市实施戒♥严♥ 然而...
New York City is under martial law. Now...
只要法律秩序恢复
with the rule of law restored,
我们就能重拾正常生活与自♥由♥
we can go back to our pursuit of life and liberty,
在世界最佳城市共享幸福
happiness together in the finest city in the world.
千万别忘了 我爱纽约
Never forget, I love New York.
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
在那起意外之后
after the accident,
我认为上帝夺走我的视力
I thought God had taken my sight.
等我长大
When I grew up...
我开始相信 相对地
I came to believe that in exchange,
祂给了我特别的命运
He'd given me a special destiny...
就像面具和使命能救我一命
Like a mask and a purpose could save my life.
不是吗
Didn't it?
不
No.
不是面具
It wasn't the mask.
不是我需要相信它救了我
It wasn't me needing to believe in it that saved me.
我错在自以为不受黑暗左右
My mistake was thinking I was immune to the darkness.
我让它悄悄深入我内心
And I let it creep inside me.
我让黑暗主导我
I let the dark power me.
我从屋顶把波因德斯特丢下去
I threw Poindexter off that rooftop.
凯伦 我想杀他
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表