剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
到底怎么回事
So what the hell happened?
也许警方威胁他 或威胁他的孩子
Maybe the cops got to him, or they threatened his kid.
或者他一开始就不站在我们这边
Or he was never on our side in the first place.
我们除了尼基还有什么
So what do we have without Nicky?
没了 我们的辩护策略都毁了
Nothing. Our entire defense just got flushed down the toilet.
或许有相关文件
Maybe there's a paper trail,
某种秘密线民登记表或支付纪录之类的
some kind of CI registration form or a record of payments or something?
弄到手就能再传他当敌性证人
We get that, we can recall him as a hostile witness.
我查过了 没有
I looked. There's nothin'.
鲍尔都用现金交易 没留下纪录
Powell did everything cash, kept it all off the books.
他要为他们作证
He testify for them?
有案子能拿来对付他吗 - 我没找到
Is there a case we can hang on him? - Nothing I found.
他是清白的 我们让他上证人席
He's innocent. We put him on the stand.
他提出自己的说法 说出真♥相♥
He tells his side of the story. The truth.
希望陪审团的看法跟我们一样
And we hope the jury see him the way we do.
这是唯一的办法
It's our only move.
我们需要更多波本威士忌
We're gonna need a lot more bourbon.
你的做法不会成功
What you're trying to do, it's not going to work.
婚姻咨♥询♥
Counseling?
告诉我
Tell me.
我派巴克去找卢卡
I sent Buck to Luca
叫他付给维克多180万的劫车补偿
to tell him to pay Viktor 1.8 restitution for the hijacking.
别到头来害我不信任你
Let's not fall into a place where I don't trust you.
我不喜欢看着一切瓦解
I don't like watching everything fall apart.
我尊重 你想维持和平
I respect that. You wanted to keep the peace.
有时必须打破和平
Sometimes, peace needs to be broken,
造成混乱
and chaos must reign,
一下子就好 才能建立更强大的秩序
just for a moment, to build a stronger order.
是吗 强大和平前要混乱
Is that what it is? Chaos before a stronger peace?
还是我得为我的行为赎罪
Or is it my penance? For what I did.
不是 - 你在为亚当的事惩罚我
No. -You're punishing me for Adam.
我根本没在惩罚你 - 你把我打入冷宫
I'm not punishing you for anything! -You're leaving me out in the cold.
感谢你们耐心等候
Thank you for your patience.
好 上次谈到哪里
Now, where were we?
阿亚拉先生 你多久去一次第168街地铁站
Mr. Ayala, how often would you say you're at the 168th Street subway station?
一周两三次 它离我家不远
A few times a week. It's close to the apartment.
除夕当天你有去吗
Were you there on New Year's Eve?
有
Yes.
方便说明当晚发生什么事吗
Would you mind walking us through what happened that night?
好 我在杂货店买♥♥了花
Yeah, I bought some flowers at la bodega,
往车站走过去
and I was heading down to the station.
你想去哪 阿亚拉先生
Where were you going, Mr. Ayala?
阿亚拉先生
Mr. Ayala?
我和老婆跟我妹和侄女住
My wife and I, we, uh, live with my sister and my niece.
苏乐达和我一直想要有自己的家
Soledad and I, we've always dreamt of having our own place,
我终于存够了钱
and I had finally saved up the money.
我付了头期款买♥♥南布朗克斯的一间套房♥
I put a deposit down on a studio in the South Bronx.
不是豪♥宅♥ 却是我们的家
It's not much, but it's ours.
我想把花拿去那里
I was going there to put the flowers there for the next day.
因为你想给老婆惊喜
'Cause you wanted to surprise your wife.
对
Yes.
好 你走进车站
Okay, so, you were heading into the station.
接下来呢
What happens next?
我听到尖叫声 好像有人碰上麻烦 我跑下去...
I heard yelling. Sounded like someone was in trouble, so I ran down...
想看发生什么事
to see what was going on.
你看到什么
What did you see?
有一个人被打
A man getting beat up.
你认识他吗
Did you know the man?
不认识 昨天出庭我才又见到他
No. And I never saw him again until yesterday in court.
现在我知道他叫尼基托雷斯
And now I know his name is Nicky Torres.
打人的人呢
What about the men who were doing the beating?
你认识他们吗 - 不认识
Did you know them? - No.
你知道他们是警员吗
Did you know they were police officers?
不知道 我叫他们住手 他们不听
No. No, I yelled at them to stop and they didn't.
所以我跑过去救人
So I ran down to help.
然后事情发生得好快
And then, everything just happened so fast.
我想拉开他们 他们却开始打我
I tried to break it up, then they started beating on me,
我试图反抗
and I tried to fight them off
其中一人突然跌倒 掉落轨道
and then, all of a sudden, one of them slipped and fell onto the tracks.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我不希望有人受伤害
I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
你大可走开
Could've just walked away.
视而不见
Ignored the problem.
你决定不顾自身安危帮助陌生人
You decided to risk your own safety to help a stranger.
这不是第一次吧
Wasn't the first time, was it?
我听不懂 - 我是说
Uh, I don't understand. - Well, I'm just saying
你曾多次让自己身陷险境
that you've put yourself in harm's way before. Many times.
问题是 为什么
The question is why?
因为他碰上麻烦
Because he was in trouble.
你那晚出手干预 因为你是英雄
You intervened that night 'cause you're a hero.
麦特 不要这样
Matt, don't do this.
麦特 不要
Matt, don't do it.
阿亚拉先生 你是不是外界所称的正义使者白虎
Mr. Ayala, yes or no. Are you the vigilante known as the White Tiger?
抗♥议♥ 庭上 - 秩序
Objection, Your Honor! -Order!
是不是 阿♥拉♥亚先生 - 秩序
Yes or no? Mr. Ayala? - Order!
遵守法庭秩序
Order in my court!
你们两位立刻到我办公室
Both of you, in my Chambers, now.
你真狡猾 你知道吗
Boy, you are a real slippery piece of shit, you know that?
你坐在这里误导我
You sat in that very spot, and you misled me.
你向我抗♥议♥
You made representations to me,
对我隐瞒这项资讯
you conned me into suppressing this information,
大谈何谓对错
you lectured me about what's right and wrong,
然后竟然有胆把我的法庭当笑话
and then, you have the nerve to stand up and make a mockery of my courtroom?
那不是我的用意 庭上
That wasn't my intention, Your Honor.
他们威胁我的主要证人 我是不得已的
They somehow got to my star witness. My hand was forced.
说什么使陪审团产生偏见的崇高理由呢
What happened to all that lofty rhetoric about "unfairly biasing the jury?"
海克特的第二自我对本案十分关键
Hector's alter ego is critical to this case.
他身为白虎时的作为说明了他的性格
What he's done as the White Tiger speaks to the strength of his character.
天啊 - 我有权利...
My God. -It's well within my rights--
梅铎事务所里有伪善部吗
Is there a Division of Hypocrisy at Murdock and Associates?
你们两个 别吵了
All right, stop it, both of you! Stop it.
我能从纪录上删除 但没意义
I can strike this from the record, but that is pointless.
我能宣告审判无效
I can declare a mistrial,
但案件已公开 木已成舟
but it's out already, so I'd say that ship has sailed.
你害我很为难 梅铎先生
Put me in quite a bind, Mr. Murdock.
我无意对法庭不敬
I didn't mean to disrespect the court, Your Honor.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
你打开了这道门 梅铎先生 也就是说...
You blew open this door, Mr. Murdock. Which means--
是 这会让我方当事人受批评 我了解
Yeah. It's open season on my client. I get it.
就这样
Well, that's it.
谢谢庭上
Thank you, Your Honor.
我旗下有五百多名检察官
Just... I sit atop a pyramid of over 500 ADAs.
你到任何交通法庭
You're not gonna be able to stumble into traffic court
他们都不会让你好过
without one of them up your ass.
希望这样值得
I hope it was worth it.
我认为阿亚拉先生不会受到公平审判
I don't think that Mr. Ayala is gonna get a fair trial.
(比比报道)
为什么呢 因为他是波多黎各人
You know why? He's Puerto Rican.
他会针对他
He's gonna single him out.
如果有充分证据 他就该坐牢
If you have enough evidence, he should go to prison,
但让他公平受审 而我觉得那不可能
but give him a fair trial, which I don't think he's gonna get it.
你该先问我的
You should've asked me first.
我知道
I know.
那不是你该说的秘密
It wasn't your secret to tell.
我只想避免你去坐牢
Just trying to keep you outta prison, buddy.
快输了 我只好使出杀手锏
We were losing, and I had to take a big swing.
海克特 如果你无罪获释
You know, Hector, if you are acquitted,
你当白虎的日子也结束了
your White Tiger days are over.
你知道吧 你无法再穿上那套服装
I mean, you know that, right? You can't... ever put that suit back on.
我想你不懂
I don't think you understand.
当白虎不只是穿上服装
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表