剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
市长是否谘询过你
when he formed the Anti-Vigilante Task Force?
你今晚在工作吗
You workin' tonight?
不知道 你呢
I don't know. Are you?
我看过你对缪思杀人的报导
You know, I-I read your piece on the Muse killing.
根本是扭曲事实 竟归功于特遣队
That's a hell of a bit of spin, giving credit to the Task Force
有脑袋的人都知道是夜魔侠的功劳
when everyone with half a brain knows that it was Daredevil.
你何时变成费斯克的宣传局长
When did you become Fisk's minister of propaganda?
就在你成为他亲卫队的领袖时
Right about the time you became head of his SS, I figure.
不 与我无关 特遣队是他一手催生的
No... No, that's not me. The Task Force is all him.
你对我们的大市长了解多少
How much do you know about our esteemed mayor?
我想了解更多 - 别这么笃定
I would like to learn a lot more. - Yeah, don't be so sure.
你知道威尔逊费斯克 是谋杀你叔叔的主嫌吗
Do you know that Wilson Fisk was the main suspect in your uncle's murder?
是 我知道
Yeah. I did.
不然你以为我怎么在这里
Why do you think I'm here?
我写的东西不见得挂我名字
Not everything I write is under my name.
懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我想我懂
I think I do.
如果你想让真♥相♥公诸于世
So if you ever wanna put anything real out there,
重重打击那个人♥渣♥
something that puts a dent in that prick's white armor...
这名片上有电邮信箱
there's an email on this card.
其实...
You know...
我有特遣队每个贪腐成员的档案
I have files on every crook with a badge that Fisk calls his Task Force.
我很希望能瞧一瞧 局长
I would really like to take a look at those, Commissioner.
如果可以 我该回去工作了
Um... If you don't mind, I have to get back to work.
喝酒
Shots!
谢谢 干杯
Thank you! Cheers.
我不知道你今晚怎么回事 我明白你跟市长有过节
I don't know what's goin' on with you. I know you've got issues with Mayor Fisk.
他是你的客户 - 我不能告诉你
He's your client? - I'm not gonna tell you that.
我不期望你理解 但你得知道
I don't expect you to understand, but I need you to know,
他找上你是为了接近我
he sought you out to get to me.
好监视我 - 麦特 你让我在专业上
To keep tabs on me. - Matt, you're starting to worry me
开始替你担心 他何必那么做
on a professional level. Why would he do that?
不然这样吧 我们去搞清楚 走
Well, you know what? Why don't we go find out? Come on.
你要怎么做
What're you gonna do?
在市长的宴会上跟他对质吗 - 也许
Confront the mayor at his own party? - Maybe.
那是发泄情绪 麦特
That's acting out, Matt.
心理健康就是知道何时该发泄
And mental health is knowing when and where to do it.
拜托不要 别这样
Oh, please, don't. Come on.
谢谢 别忘了你答应的事
Thank you, and do not forget your promise.
拜托 我求你
Please, I'm asking.
借过...
Excuse me. Excuse me.
亲爱的 我们该开舞了
Darling, it's time for us to take the first dance.
是吗
Yeah?
来吧
Let's.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不 别走
No, you're not.
他不会让你走的
He's not gonna let you, not now.
你根本不讲理
You're not making any sense.
我说过 海瑟 他是怪物
I told you, Heather. He is a monster.
你不安全 结束前谁都不安全
You're not safe. No one is safe until this is done,
我不会再逃跑了
and I'm not running anymore.
你得帮我了解是怎么回事
You need to help me understand what's going on here.
我会的 我保证 但首先...
Yeah, and I will, I promise, but first...
你必须领舞
You're gonna have to lead.
你在找什么 恶魔
What were you looking for, Devil?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我说过会有不良后果
Told you there'd be consequences.
如果出事 离开这里 打给克丝汀
If anything happens, you get out of here, call Kirsten,
打给樱桃
call Cherry,
尽量引起骚动 - 要说什么
and make as big a stink as you can. - About what?
我卡许曼
Cashman here.
你想知道最新发展
You wanted updates.
拜托跟我说他死了
Please just tell me he's dead.
没有
No.
他逃走了
He escaped.
班波因德斯特杀了一名狱警 利用他的警徽逃走
Ben Poindexter killed a prison guard and used his badge to escape.
我已经通知保全
I've already informed security.
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you, Buck.
尽量别引起注意
Try not to draw too much attention.
我有事告诉你
I have something to tell you.
别在这里讲
No, not here, not now.
是她 - 谁
It was her. - Who?
他不在 她当家做主 是她干的
He was away, and she was in charge. It was her. She did it.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
真抱歉 能插队吗
Ooh, I'm so sorry. Mind if I cut in?
真是惊喜啊
What a pleasant surprise.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我知道你下令谋杀佛吉
I know you had Foggy killed.
你男友今晚似乎...
Your boyfriend seems a little...
有点运动过度
overly exercised this evening.
刚开始我很气 现在我开始担心
At first, I was pissed off, but now, I'm worried.
这不像平常的他
This isn't like him.
人家说保守秘密
You know, it's been said that keeping secrets
会害我们生病
can make us sick.
我知道是你
You see, I know it was you.
只是不知道为什么
I just don't know why.
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你懂
Yes, you do.
你先生呢 他知道吗
What about your husband? Does he know?
他知道你杀了佛吉吗
Did he know you had Foggy killed?
海瑟知道你是夜魔侠吗
Does Heather know you're Daredevil?
你想过梅铎先生 为何对正义使者那么有兴趣吗
Have you ever wondered why Mr. Murdock has a thing for vigilantes, Doctor?
你会为你的行为付出代价
You will pay for what you did.
你需要放轻松
You need to relax.
麦特 - 有枪 在看台上
Matt! - Gun! Balcony!
麦特
Matt!
麦特
Matt.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表