剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
就算你是对的 我错了 假设...
Let's say you're right and I'm wrong. Hypothetically speaking--
这不是假设 樱桃 对吧
It's not hypothetical, Cherry, is it?
对吧
Is it?
你明白我知道他说的是实话
You know I know he was telling the truth.
我们都知道如果你无法证明 那就没用
And we both know it doesn't matter if you can't prove it.
不管怎样
And for what it's worth,
我喜欢今年我见到的麦特梅铎
I like the Matt Murdock I've seen this year.
他找到了自己的路
The guy that went out and found his own way,
离开地狱厨房♥ 穿着...
got out of the Kitchen, wears a...
正常的服装 他表现得不错
normal suit. He's doing some good.
「看哪 神的羔羊
"Behold the Lamb of God.
除去世人罪孽的
"Behold him who takes away the sins of the world.
凡被请赴羔羊之婚筵的有福了」
"Blessed are those called to the supper of the Lamb."
「主阿 你到我舍下 我不敢当
"Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof,
只要你说一句话 我的灵魂就必好了」
"but only say the word and my soul shall be healed."
文书作业终于完成了 我可以走了
Um, finally finished all my paperwork. That's it for me.
我要回家了
I'm headed home.
(请勿擅闯)
海瑟来电
Heather calling.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey. Um...
晚上我没办法赴约 我要见新客户
I won't be able to make our reservation tonight. I'm meeting a new client.
改天好吗
Rain check?
错失一个机会
Just a missed opportunity.
没问题
Yeah, sounds good.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些没必要 办公室就会提供
These aren't really necessary. It comes with the office.
感谢你这么谨慎
We appreciate your discretion.
市长 夫人
Sir? Madam.
葛伦医师 容我介绍市长与费斯克夫人
Dr. Glenn, allow me to introduce Mayor and Mrs. Fisk.
通常我会先问几个问题
So I usually like to start off with a couple of questions.
你们为什么来谘商 想得到什么
What sparked you to come to therapy, and what would you like to get out of it?
凡妮莎 不然从你开始吧
Vanessa, why don't you start us off?
我先生和我这几年经历了很多事
My husband and I have been through a lot these last couple of years.
直到最近 我们都在经营一项复杂的事业
Until very recently, we ran a complex business.
然后威尔逊离开了
Then Wilson left.
其实是消失
Disappeared, really.
我想多知道一些
I'm curious to hear more about that.
威尔逊
Wilson?
我被一个正义使者攻击
I was assaulted by a vigilante.
复原过程相当复杂
The... recovery process, it was quite involved.
我无法与凡妮莎联♥系♥
I couldn't stay in touch with Vanessa.
无法跟她保持联络
I couldn't stay in communication with her.
那样最好
It was for the best.
你认为那样最好吗 凡妮莎
Was it for the best for you, Vanessa?
我想在某些方面... - 某些方面...
I think in some ways, it was-- - In some ways--
我接手那项事业
I... I took over the business.
它发展得很好
It thrived.
获利丰硕
It had never been more profitable.
管理阶层和员工的关系...
And relationship between management and labor was...
很稳固 愉快
robust. And fulfilling.
双方都是
For both sides.
但先生不在让你感到愉快吗
But was your husband's absence fulfilling for you personally?
我...
I... uh...
我很寂寞
I was lonely.
我想念威尔逊
I missed Wilson.
然后他回来 我却不清楚自己有何感觉
Then he returns and I really don't know how I feel about that.
我们来这里做什么
Why are we here?
感觉我们别无选择
'Cause it doesn't feel like we have a choice.
我想听你的想法 威尔逊
I'd like to hear from you, Wilson.
我来是因为不想失去我太太
I'm here because I don't want to lose my wife.
怎样 - 找到他了
What? - Found him.
我过去跟你碰面
All right, I'll meet you there.
要动手了 - 对
We doing this now? - Yeah.
他在西185街950号♥之30
He's at 950 West 185th Street, Apartment 30.
在门口会合
Meet you out front.
打给樱桃
Call Cherry.
麦特 - 嗨
Matt. - Hey,
开车到崔恩堡公园 快点
I need you to drive to Fort Tryon Park. Quickly.
哪位
Who is it?
我叫马修梅铎 我是律师
My name is Matthew Murdock. I'm a lawyer.
我代表海克特阿亚拉 在地铁月台上救你的那个人
I represent Hector Ayala, the man who saved you on the subway platform.
听着 我知道你晓得我是谁
Look, I know you know who I am,
我也知道你很害怕
and I know you're scared.
我是来帮忙的 你能相信我
But I'm here to help. You can trust me.
谢谢...关门 你叫什么名字
Thank you. Thank you. Shut the door. What's your name?
尼基托雷斯 - 尼基
Nicky Torres. - Nicky.
你是我的当事人海克特阿亚拉的关键证人 说白了
You are the key witness in my defense of Hector Ayala.
只有你能让他不被判连续死刑
To be blunt, you're the only person standing between him and consecutive life sentences.
不行 如果跟警♥察♥作对 我就惨了
I can't, man. If I go against the cops, it's gonna be really bad for me.
你已经够惨了 他们找到你了
It is already bad for you. They have located you.
他们会来灭口 你得马上跟我走
They're coming to kill you. You need to come with me now.
他们来了 你有20秒能逃走
Shit, they're already here. Nicky, you have about 20 seconds before they bust in.
我根本不知道你是谁 - 10秒
Look, man, I don't even know who you are. - Ten seconds. They're coming.
我怎么知道你不是... - 走逃生梯 快
How do I know you're not-- - Go out the fire escape. Go.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD. Open up.
尼基 崔恩堡公园有我的人
Nicky. I have a guy in Fort Tryon Park.
他会找到你 保护你
He's gonna find you. He's gonna get you safe.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD. Open up.
你是那个律师
You're the lawyer.
如果你在找海克特阿亚拉 在地铁月台上救的那个人
If you're looking for the man Hector Ayala saved on the subway platform,
可惜他不在了
sadly, he's no longer here.
让开
Move.
叫你让开
I said move!
他在哪 - 不在这里
Where is he? - He's not here.
他去哪 - 听好
Where'd he go? - Listen, man,
我是盲人 我也很想帮忙
I'm visually impaired. I'd love to help.
动手 - 他是律师
Go ahead. - He's a lawyer.
那我来 - 别这样
I'll do it. - No, don't do this.
别这样 最好别动手
Don't do this. You don't want to do this.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表