剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Foggy!
你好 凯伦
Hello, Karen.
趴下
Get down.
他们会来 他马上就来
They're gonna be right here. He's gonna be here any minute.
我们走...
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
眼睛睁开 佛吉
Keep your eyes open, Foggy.
一直看着我
Just keep your eyes on me, okay?
我们会找人救你 - 还好吗
We're gonna get you help. - You all right?
你不能睡着 不...
You just have to stay awake. No, no, no, come on.
无差别枪手 娇希酒吧有枪手
I've got an active shooter. Active shooter at Josie's Bar.
娇希酒吧有枪手
Active shooter at Josie's Bar.
拜托 佛吉 看着我...拜托
No, no. Please. Foggy, look at me! Look at me! Please.
你 快走 快离开
You, you. Yo. Let's go, let's go. Come on. Let's get outta here.
出去 这边 快...
Get out. This way. Go, go, go!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
待在这里 靠 怎么办
Let's stay. Right here. Shit! What do we do?
蹲下
Stay down.
拜托 佛吉 他们就快到了
No, come on! Come on, Foggy. They're gonna be here any minute, okay?
不要睡着 等...
You just have to stay awake until the--
救命啊 樱桃
Shit! Help, Cherry!
带这些人出去
Let's get these people outta here!
宝贝 你最好报♥警♥
Yo, babe, you better call the cops!
楼下有状况...
There's somethin' goin' on downsta--
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
快 求求你
Come on! Please!
天啊
Oh, my God!
他们随时会到
They're gonna be right here any minute, okay?
你得...
You just have to--
那边...屋顶
There! There! On the roof!
佛吉 拜托 佛吉 拜托
Foggy, no, come on. Foggy. Come on. Please.
让开...赶快让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Come on, get out of the way.
佛吉 加油 拜托
Foggy, come on. Come on. Please.
佛吉 看着我 眼睛看我
Foggy, no, no, look at me. Keep your eyes on me.
佛吉 没事...撑下去...
Foggy, it's okay. It's okay. You stay with me. You stay with me.
佛吉 加油
Foggy, come on.
不 拜托 天啊
No, no. Come on. Come on. Oh, my God.
不...
No, no, no.
老天
Jesus Christ!
佛吉 拜托 佛吉 拜托
Foggy, no, come on. Come on, Foggy. Please. Foggy!
佛吉
Foggy!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
天啊 拜托
Oh, my God. Please, God.
我不能...佛吉...
I can't-- I can't-- Foggy I--
天啊 我不能...
God! I can't-- I can't-- I can't--
拜托 天啊 拜托...
Please, God. Please. Please.
麦特
Matt?
(根据漫威漫画改编)
《夜魔侠:重生》
第一季第一集
(一年后)
补选选情升温 候选人至少15名
The recall election is heating up with a field of no less than 15 candidates,
包括两名前市议员和一名单口喜剧艺人
including two former city council members and a stand-up comedian.
被问及此事
When asked for comment,
州长只说:「体制已失灵」
the governor said simply, "The system is broken."
如果你在市区以单车代步
If your transportation around the city is a bicycle,
四月有可能收到大笔退税
you could be eligible for a massive tax rebate this upcoming April.
这项措施本月在市议会审议
The measure goes before the city council this month.
如果在市内看见新的街头艺术品 别意外
If you've seen new street art around the city, you're not alone.
色彩缤纷和主题耸动的壁画
The colorful and provocative murals have been popping up
已在全市各地出现 几乎一夜...
all around the city almost overni--
(怀念法兰克林「佛吉」尼尔森)
通过39街就要缴通行费
You cross 39th, you pay a toll.
你成了一座桥 - 随便 通行费 关税 税
What, are you a bridge now? - Whatever. Toll, tariff, tax,
通过日落公园就得付费
you cross Sunset Park, you gotta pay.
去红钩区不用
Not headin' to Red Hook.
红钩区可豁免 - 从何时开始
Red Hook's exempt. - Since when?
从你开始穿这件丑运动服之前
Since before you started wearing that stupid tracksuit.
你说呢
What'd you say?
别激动 大哥
Easy, big man.
别这样
Come on.
你们俩别闹了
Stop it, both of you.
别像小男生为小钱吵架
Don't be little boys squabbling over pennies,
你们就要赚大钱了
when you're set to earn millions.
红钩区什么税金和费用都免缴
Red Hook is exempt from any taxes, tolls or other payments.
你知道的 卢卡
You know that, Luca.
是 费斯克夫人
Yes, Ms. Fisk.
深呼吸 冷静下来
And take a breath and calm down.
维克多 没必要口出恶言
And, Viktor, there's no reason to be rude,
在这里或对坐在旁边的人都一样
not at this table nor to anyone who sits at it.
了解
Understood.
这个月投资的总收益是773万元
The collective return on this month's investment is $7.73 million.
今天会照惯例汇给你们
That will be distributed to you today through the customary wire transfers.
你们组织营业利润的一成今天午夜到期
10% of your organization operating profit is due by midnight tonight.
我偏好电汇 如果你们一定要付现
I would prefer wire, but if you must pay cash,
也可以安排
arrangements can be made.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
你离开我陪了你几个月的病床
You left the bed I sat beside for months while you recovered.
为了什么
And for what?
现在你走进来 杵在门口 害我跟五大家族...
And now you walk in here and end a meeting with the Five Families by...
开会开不下去
simply standing in the doorway.
你让他们乖乖听话 他们尊敬你
You've kept them in line. They respect you.
他们尊敬我帮他们赚的钱
They respect the money I make them.
保护让人害怕 利润使人忠诚
Protection makes people scared. Profit makes them loyal.
忠诚 对
Loyal, yeah. Right.
你要回来多久
How long are you back for?
只要你让我留下来 凡妮莎
As long as you'll have me, Vanessa.
我心灰意冷 怀忧丧志
I was broken. Shattered.
有好几个月 我必须...
You know, for months, I had to...
想办法自己振作起来
put myself back together.
这段时间 我心里明白了两件事
And as I did, two things shone bright and clear inside me.
看清我过去是谁 还有我们的未来
Beacons of who I was and who we could be.
第一件事是...
The first was...
我对你永恒的爱
my undying love for you.
第二件事呢
And the second?
我们能为这城市做什么
What we could do for this city.
只要我收手
And I would have to step away,
我插手过的事就不会被视为违法
and anything I was involved with could never be perceived as illegal.
你不在的时候
When you were gone,
我让这项事业万无一失
I made this business bulletproof.
对 很好
Yes. Good.
没错
That's right.
不能有灰色地带
There can be no gray area.
我得知我已经有两万五人连署
I've been informed that I have the 25,000 signatures.
时候到了
It's time.
(比比报导)
二
Two.
先生 请问你有...
Sir, excuse me. Do you have a mo--
你好 不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
我是比比尤瑞克 - 嗨
Hi, I'm BB Urich. - Hi.
我能请问一些纽约犯罪现况的问题吗
Can I ask you some questions about the state of crime here in New York?
好啊 请说
Sure, go ahead.
你在街上觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe on the streets?
夜魔侠已经消失了很久
Daredevil's been gone for a really long time.
这里犯罪猖獗
Crime is just so out of line over here.
连跟家人出门都会怕
You can't even go out with your family.
担心被抢
You gotta worry about gettin' mugged.
我们需要他回来
And we need him back.
(上诉法♥院♥)
(梅铎与麦杜菲)
哇塞 你比我早到
Holy cow, you beat me in.
对 我煮了咖啡
Yeah, and I made coffee.
我想单独跟你聊 看你今天好不好
I just wanted to catch you alone. See how you are before tomorrow.
谢谢 我很好
Thank you. Yeah, I'm fine.
过得不好的人都这么说
Which is what people who aren't always say.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表