剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
你不懂吗
I mean, don't you see that?
你打开了我的内心 葛伦医师
I mean, you've unlocked something in me, Dr. Glenn.
开启我不知道已遗失的特点
Something I didn't know was missing.
你让我的创意迸发
I mean, you've allowed my creativity to flourish,
达到我无法想象的高度
to soar to heights I never even imagined.
来谈我要你做的功课...
So, um, let's talk about homework--
你没在听我说 葛伦医师
No, you're not listening to me, Dr. Glenn.
这座城市终于开始看见真正的我
This city... is finally starting to see me for who I really am.
这表示你一直在展示你的作品吗
Does that mean you've been displaying your art?
可以这么说
You could say that.
你有在隧♥道♥里发现别的东西吗
Is there anything else you found... in that tunnel?
你说什么
Uh, I'm sorry, sir?
传言缪思和受害人没有...
There's rumors that, uh, Muse and the victim wasn't--
在场不只有他们
Well, they weren't the only ones down there.
谣传...地狱厨房♥的正义使者回来了
Rumors that... the vigilante from Hell's Kitchen is back.
那些不只是谣传
Well, those, uh, aren't just rumors.
我们对此无法证实
We don't have confirmation on that, sir,
但绝对不排除这种可能
but we are definitely open to the possibility.
好 谢谢 你做得很好
Yeah. Uh, thank you. You've done a good job.
不客气
Uh, of course, sir.
再来由我接手
And I'll take it from here.
谢谢市长
Thank you, sir. - Uh-huh.
巴斯钦 你的鼻子
Bastian, your nose.
成为真正的自己可能很可怕
Becoming your true self can be scary.
就像你常说的
It's like you always say,
「我们无法欺瞒自己
"We can't hide from ourselves.
只有彻底接受自己 才算真的自♥由♥」
"It's only when we embrace who we are, we can truly be free."
聊聊这幅画
Tell me about that drawing.
你已经知道了 我看你的表情就知道
You already know, Dr. Glenn. I can see it in your face.
不...
Hey. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样 这是好事
Come on. This is a good thing.
我们之间没有秘密了
Now there are no more secrets between us.
那是...
Is that...
我真实的自己
My true self.
巴斯钦 拜托...
Bastian, please...
我知道你在想什么 葛伦医师
I... I know what you're thinking, Dr. Glenn.
现在你心里只有一个问题
There's only one question on your mind right now.
「我能及时跑到门口吗 」
"Can I make it to the door in time?"
嘿 - 克丝汀
Hey. - Kirsten.
麦特呢
Where is Matt?
他有事去上城
Uh, he said he had to go Uptown,
拿报告 - 什么报告
pick up a report. - What report?
其实我对那小子不太爽
To be honest, the kid's kind of on my shit list right now, so...
樱桃 我没想过你会瞒我
You know, Cherry, I never thought that you'd be the one hiding things from me.
克丝汀 - 麦特事情够多了
Kirsten... - Matt has got a ton on his plate,
但每次见到他
and yet, every time I see him,
他都在跟你私下交谈
he's in some kind of private conversation with you.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我对麦特有信心 对你也一样
The same confidence I give Matt, I give to you.
少来这套 我们是一个团队
See, that doesn't work for me! We're a team here,
互相隐瞒一点好处也没有
and hiding things from one another isn't gonna get us anywhere.
我信任你 也信任麦特
I trust you, and I trust Matt.
最好你们也能信任我
Be nice if that was a two-way street.
一样
Same.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
喂
Hey!
可恶
Shit!
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it was him?
对 就我看来是
Well, yeah. As far as I could tell.
脸部辨识显示那幅画是海瑟葛伦
Look, the facial recognition ID'd the sketch as Heather Glenn,
下城的心理医师
a psychiatrist downtown.
我发出全面通缉令
Yeah, I'll... I'll put out an APB.
不要 特遣队能处理
No! Don't. The Task Force can handle this.
你们是保护这城市的一丝暗黑力量
You are the thin, dark line protecting this city.
提醒他们这点
Remind them of that.
别让我失望 鲍尔 - 不会的 我们都不会
And don't disappoint me, Powell. - I won't, sir. None of us will.
巴斯钦 你在做什么
Bastian, what are you doing?
我叫缪思
My name is Muse.
巴斯钦 拜托 - 不准这样叫我
Bastian, please. - Don't fucking call me that!
我是缪思 缪思 MUSE
I am Muse! Muse. M-U-S-E.
是你
It was you.
我看过你的书 我在观察你
I read your books. I've watched you.
你知道 你明白我是谁
You know. You understand who I am.
拜托别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
老实说我无法保证
Honestly, I can't guarantee that.
缪思 这么做是为了什么
Muse, where are you going with all of this?
拜托 拜托不要
Please. Please don't.
拜托不要
Please don't.
拜托不要
Please don't.
求你不要这样
Please. Please don't do this.
拜托不要这样
Please don't do this.
你不在乎你杀的那些人吗
Don't you care about all the people you killed?
你都没有感觉吗
Huh? Do you feel nothing?
不...还没
No. No. Not yet.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你到底想干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
你绑♥架♥我 再来要射杀我吗
You've kidnapped me, and then you're gonna, what, shoot me? Huh?
看看你 你不戴面具就不能跟我说话
Look at you. You can't even talk to me without that insane mask on!
需要面具的人都是懦夫
Anybody who needs a mask is a coward.
快 走 两秒后冲进去
Let's move! Let's move! Go! I'm goin' in loud in two! Go!
接近北入口 准备攻坚
Approaching the North entrance. Stand by to breach.
集♥合♥
Stack up!
打开
Breach.
海瑟...醒醒
Heather? Heather. Heather. Stay-- Stay--
没事 撑下去
It's okay, stay with me.
撑下去...
Stay with me. Stay with me.
来...结束了 海瑟
Here. Here. It's all over. Heather.
嘿...海瑟 结束了
Hey. Hey. Heather, it's over.
打开 - 好
Breach. - Yeah.
维护现场 我们进去了 各单位报告状况
Secure the scene, we have gained access. All units, sitrep.
缪思死了 守护大楼
Muse is dead. Secure the building.
注意 外面有单位等待指令 完毕
Be advised. There are units outside waiting for your command. Over.
尽速派救护车来 有人让受害人稳定下来了
Roll me a bus ASAP. It looks like someone has stabilized the victim.
收到 确认有两人 一人死亡 一名受害人需要急救
Copy. Two confirming. One down. One victim in need of EMS.
他有枪 打算先杀人再自杀
He had a gun. Part of some murder-suicide grand plan.
还有一件事 不只有他在这里
And there's something else, sir. He wasn't the only one up here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们进来时 缪思已经死亡
When we made entry into the room, Muse was already dead.
现场一团乱
The place was a chaotic mess.
我是说...他来过 夜魔侠
I mean... he was here. Daredevil.
你确定 - 非常确定
Are you sure? - Positive.
像你说的 这里一团乱 真♥相♥不明
Well, like you said, it was chaotic up here and hard to see or to tell.
我们只知道你和部属完成任务
What we do know is that, you and your men did your job.
你们阻止了缪思
That you stopped Muse.
你们是英雄
You are heroes.
这里没别人吧 诺斯警佐
There was no one else up here. Isn't that right, Sergeant North?
是的 市长先生 没错
Yes, it is, Mr. Mayor. That's right.
对
Yes.
我走了
Imma... go.
(比比报导)
I don't know about what they say they saw,
我不知道他们看到什么
but I saw Daredevil
但我看见夜魔侠穿过那扇窗户
go through that window.
你看你
Look at you.
你明知你老板会因此惩处你
You know your boss will kick your ass for that.
不会 他最近很爱我
Nah. He's loving me these days.
而且他今晚有私事
Besides, he's dealing with a personal matter tonight.
那干嘛叫我从布希维克过来
So, why drag me away from beers in Bushwick?
各大新闻媒体都有追踪你的部落格吧
New York One and all the majors, they comb through your blog, don't they?
当然 我有各种劲爆消息
Of course. 'Cause I get all the real shit.
像是夜魔侠干掉缪思
Like Daredevil taking out Muse?
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表