剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
好 提醒我是谁
Oh, yeah, right. Uh, remind me.
海瑟葛伦 崔贝卡的医生
Heather Glenn. Doctor in Tribeca.
好 医疗疏失
Right. Malpractice?
还没到那程度 先见她 看适不适合
We didn't get that far. Can you just meet her, see if we're the right fit?
好 - 三点半 曼哈顿维尔咖啡馆
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. - Great. 3:30. Uh, Manhattanville Coffee.
我们朋友是混♥蛋♥ 费斯克有料
Our friends are assholes. So, yeah, there's something about Fisk,
我好久没投票选市长了
I mean, I haven't voted for mayor in, like, forever.
拜托 我也是 你晚上会看吗
Please, me either. So are you gonna watch tonight?
会 我要看辩论 至少费斯克很有趣
Hell yeah, I'm watchin' the debate. At least Fisk is interesting.
费斯克会改变战局
Fisk will shake things up.
怎么有人会投费斯克 他是骗子
Why would anyone vote for Fisk? He's a crook!
休想
Not on your life.
我们会清空街道 - 费斯克谁都不怕
We're going to clear the street. - Fisk ain't afraid of nobody.
麦特梅铎 - 葛伦医师 你好
Uh, Matt Murdock? - Dr. Glenn? Hi, nice to meet you.
很抱歉克丝汀不能来 不过我为你服务
Um... Uh, Kirsten's sorry she couldn't make it, but you're in good hands with me.
我通常不会这样在咖啡馆见面
I don't usually meet in coffee shops like this,
但都是为了克丝汀 - 是
but, uh, anything for Kirsten. - Right.
很高兴她帮我们牵线 我们认识很久了
I'm glad she connected us. We go way back.
是吗 - 对
Oh, really? - Yeah.
她在地检署时
I used to consult on some of her cases
我常帮她的案子提供谘询
when she was at the District Attorney's office.
她没提到这个
Oh. She didn't mention it.
我自己也跟她交手过几次
Uh... Yeah, I faced off against her a few times myself.
我们从对手变成伙伴
I guess you could say we went from adversaries to partners.
那我就切入重点
Um... So, look, why don't I jump right in and ask
你想找什么样的法律服务
what are you looking for in legal representation?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你希望梅铎与麦杜菲事务所怎么帮你
What are you hoping Murdock and McDuffie can do for you?
我有点糊涂
Um... I'm a little confused.
我正想问你想从心理治疗得到什么
I was just about to ask you what you're looking to get out of therapy.
什么 - 克丝汀说你...
What? - Kirsten said that you were...
在找心理治疗师
looking for a therapist.
她说你在找律师
Ah. Yeah, she told me you're looking for a lawyer.
克丝汀
Kirsten.
没想到她这么做
Wow. I can't believe she did that.
挺怪的 - 浪费时间
It is kind of funny. - What a waste of time.
她想撮合我们两个
Uh, hey, she did it to both of us.
我就是这意思 有点讨厌
I'm-- That's what I mean. I'm saying... It's annoying, yeah.
对 很讨厌
Yeah, it is very annoying.
你要外带一杯咖啡吗
Uh, so do you want me to get you a to-go cup for your coffee?
不用了
No, that's fine.
请别介意 我不知道她在想什么
I didn't mean to be rude. I'm just not sure what she was thinking.
对 她知道我不跟律师约会
Yeah, she knows I don't date lawyers.
是吗
Oh. Really?
你们时间很难乔 又爱辩论
Yeah, your hours suck and you argue everything.
这样说有点武断 不过...
Okay. That's kind of a sweeping generalization, but...
懂我的意思吗
See what I mean?
好啦 拜托 海瑟
All right. Please. Heather...
原谅我 请坐 我道歉
Forgive me. Please sit. I apologize.
我这周过得很惨 不过我要杀了克丝汀
I've had a hell of a week. I am gonna kill Kirsten, though.
麻烦 帮我们俩报仇
Oh, please do. For both of us.
你来自皇后区
So, you're from Queens, huh?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你的口音还听得出来
Uh, your accent's still there.
才怪
Like hell it is.
真的 你缩短了A和O的音
It's there. You've worked to shorten the A's and the O's
但听得出来你有修正
but you can still hear the effort.
很轻微 但还在 别难过 这是盲人的长处
It's slight, but it's there. Don't feel bad, uh, it's a blind thing.
那...哇
That's... Wow.
你来自哪里 - 37街和第八大道口
So where're you from? - 37th and 8th.
地狱厨房♥ 硬汉喔
Hell's Kitchen. Tough guy?
完全不是
Not at all.
最近去过吗
You been to the Kitchen lately?
皇后区才不好混
Now, Queens, that's rough.
最近去过皇后区吗
Um, you been to Queens lately?
只去沙克查餐厅
Yeah, only for Sal, Kris & Charlie's.
地狱厨房♥的律师懂吃三明治喔
The lawyer from the Kitchen's got good taste in sandwiches.
上哪间高中 - 赛维尔
Where did you go to high school? - Xavier.
嗨
Oh. Hey.
如何
So?
不好笑
That's not funny.
不恰当 不道德 老实说有点诡异
That is inappropriate, it's unethical, and it's kinda creepy, if I'm honest.
结果怎样
And how did it go?
你这个疯子 - 不 我是你朋友
You're an insane person. - No, I'm your friend.
你需要一点火花 懂我意思吧 她也需要
And you need a little something-something, if you know what I mean. And so does she.
我不懂你的意思 结果很糟
No, I don't know what you mean. And it was a disaster.
骗人 - 我没骗你
You liar! - I'm not lying.
我发誓 我很会看人
I swear to God, I can read a vibe with people.
才怪 - 何时再跟她见面
No, you can't. - When're you seeing her again?
我不想跟你讲了
I'm not having this conversation with you.
麦特 说真的 你很需要 是时候了
Hey! Matt, in all seriousness, you need this. It's time.
我... - 别搞砸了
I-- What-- - Don't mess this up.
我没空搞这个 - 樱桃来了 在会议室
I don't have time for this. - Cherry's here, in the conference room.
你要告诉我... - 现在
Are you gonna tell me-- - Right now?
对 你要告诉我找打手来干嘛吗
Yeah. You wanna tell me why you invited your hatchet man?
他不是我的打...他是我的调查员
He's not my hatchet-- He's my investigator.
随便 - 我在做尽职调查
Whatever. - I'm just doing some due diligence.
少管我的私生活
Stay out of my private life.
想得美
That's never gonna happen.
好 传她的电♥话♥号♥码给我
All right, you can text me her number.
我好为你的不当行为道歉
Just so I can apologize for your inappropriate behavior.
对
Yeah.
嗨 谢谢你来 - 嗨
Hey. Thanks for coming. - Hey.
你没找我我也会来
Yeah, I'd have done it even if you hadn't asked me.
我跟很多人谈过
Talked to a lotta people.
警♥察♥有一半讨厌费斯克的狠劲 另一半愿意...
Half the cops hate Fisk's guts, the other half would...
为他从克莱斯勒大厦跳下去
dive off the Chrysler Building for him.
竞选活动呢 - 找不到漏洞
What about the campaign? - Completely buttoned up.
每一块钱 每项收入来源都清清楚楚
Every dollar accounted for, every income source, absolutely clean.
他带大笔现金投入选战 结果奏效
He came in late, and he came in with a lotta cash and it's workin' for him.
据说他老婆算是...
They say his wife is some kinda...
投资魔法师
...investment sorceress.
如果我不知道 不了解他
Uh, if I didn't know better, know him better,
我会说他听起来很诚恳
I'd say he sounds sincere.
或许他真的想为这城市做点事
Like maybe he wants to actually do something for the city.
看看你在说谁 他摧毁了每...
Look who you're talkin' about. The man crushes every--
你以为我不知道吗 我知道
I-- I know! You think I don't know? I know.
如果市民真的选他
Well, if this city actually elects him, then,
或许纽约只能自作自受
maybe New York's getting the mayor it deserves.
这也太酸了 麦特
You ask me, that's pretty goddamn cynical, Matt.
或许我更有智慧了
Or maybe I'm just wisin' up.
你要我继续查吗
So, you want me to go on with this?
不 算了 这不是我们的工作
No, let it go. It's not our job.
你可以...
I mean, you could--
不 算了
No, let it go.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
打板
Marker.
(比比报导)
不好意思 我们是比比报导
Hi, excuse me, ma'am. I'm with The BB Report.
你会投给威尔逊费斯克吗 - 他是禽兽
Would you vote for Wilson Fisk? - He's an animal.
那种人也会使别人展现恶劣的本性
And that sort of person brings out the worst in other people as well.
政客 罪犯 他们都是同一挂的
Politicians, criminals... They're all the same breed, man.
何必聊这件事 据说他打爆了某人的头
Why're we even talking about this? He supposedly crushed a guy's head.
很幽默 「打爆他的头」 其实我想看
It's a good rumor, "crushed his head." I mean, I'd actually like to see that.
将近一年前
It was almost a year ago now
酒吧里的那些警♥察♥遭一个正义使者杀害
when those cops in that bar were murdered by a vigilante.
我本人也领教过私刑暴♥力♥
I, myself, have endured vigilante violence.
(纽约市长辩论)
我敢保证 子弹不长眼睛
And I can assure you there's nothing nuanced about getting shot.
我必须说 我完全同意费斯克先生
I have to say, I absolutely agree with Mr. Fisk here.
你只是装模作样 克雷斯纳
Ah, well, you're posing, Cressna.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表