剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
你要这个人在牢里度过余生吗
Do you want this man spending his life in prison?
你要带我去东欧
You're taking me to Eastern Europe?
对 - 我可以
Yes. - It's fine with me.
还是...
How about...
贝里斯 我喜欢贝里斯
Belize? Belize I like.
加勒比海盆地中心的明珠
The jewel in the heart of the Caribbean Basin.
太棒了 - 咸咸的海风...
Perfect. Yep. - Salty sea air...
脚趾间的温暖白沙
Warm sand between our toes.
一次喝两杯迈泰鸡尾酒
Double-fisting mai tais.
听来不错 这个梦幻场景...
Yeah, that sounds good. Okay, so this fantasy of ours...
喝完鸡尾酒之后呢
What happens after the mai tais?
有无限可能 - 是吗
Oh, um, the possibilities are endless. - Oh, yeah?
也许晚一点我能让你闻香一下
Maybe, uh, later, I can give you a taste.
麻烦买♥♥单
We'll take the check, please?
抱歉
Sorry.
樱桃来电
Cherry Mobile.
不好意思 很重要他才会打来
Do you mind? I-- I don't think he'd call unless it was important.
接吧 - 一下子就好
Take it. - Yeah. It'll be two seconds.
等一下你得补偿我
You'll make it up to me later.
外加利息 我保证 - 我收
With interest, I promise. - I'll collect.
樱桃 说吧 - 猜我发现什么
Cherry, talk to me. - Guess what I found.
白虎 真的吗
White Tiger? Really?
你在调查我
You were investigating me?
我们谈了几小时 你却忘了告诉我
We talked for hours and you neglect to tell me
你也是正义使者
that you moonlight as a vigilante?
我没穿什么服装 也没戴护身符
I wasn't in the suit or wearing my amulet.
没有额外的超能力 毫无关系
I had no extra powers. It's not relevant.
有关系
It's relevant.
你隐瞒身分 出手解决你看到的问题
You hide your identity and go out and solve things the way you see fit.
我们想把这件事定位为个案
We're trying to position this as a one-off event.
你晚上却出去找麻烦
I find out you're going out at night looking for trouble.
我不是在找麻烦
I'm not looking for trouble.
总得有人维护街头安全
Someone's gotta protect the streets.
有人失踪 似乎没人在乎
People are going missing. No one seems to care.
毕竟夜魔侠已经不在了
It's not like Daredevil's around anymore.
如果我能发现 地检署也会有办法
If I can find this out, you better believe the DA's office can.
随他们 民众需要英雄
Let them. The people need a hero.
我每晚出门 为他们出生入死
I'm out there every night, putting my life on the line for them.
你太太同意这个决定吗
Your wife agree with that choice?
这案子很棘手 海克特
This is a tough case, Hector.
死了一个警♥察♥
A cop is dead.
我唯一能赢的办法 就是知道所有输的可能
And the only way I can win it is if I know every way I can lose it.
你说得对
You're right.
没错 对不起 我该告诉你的
You're right. I'm sorry. I should have told you.
还好吗 你听起来很痛苦
You okay? Sound like you're in pain.
雷克斯岛不好受
Rikers Island is no picnic.
大家都会挨揍 警卫和囚犯都一样
It's equal opportunity beatdowns. Guards and inmates alike.
撑下去 我来打几通电♥话♥ 想办法
All right, hang in there, okay? I'll make some calls, see what I can do.
他等了20分钟
He's been waiting 20 minutes.
好 请他进来
Yes. Yeah. Send him in.
你好像很忙 我就讲重点
Well, you seem pretty busy, so I'll get right to the point.
我要辞职 今天午夜生效
I'm resigning my post, effective tonight at midnight.
由于意外的行程冲突
And due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts,
我无法留下来协助交接
I will not be able to stay on to help with the transition.
你需要一个新的警♥察♥局长
But you will need a new Police Commissioner,
而且呢 还需要很多新警♥察♥
and-- And guess what? A lot of new cops as well.
再见 费斯克
Goodbye, Fisk.
在你走之前 有一件事
Before you go, just one thing.
你来自费城
You're originally from Philadelphia.
没错 - 你知道
That's right. - And you know that,
费城的起司牛肉三明治很好吃
the cheesesteaks are great in Philly.
卡许曼先生 我们喜欢的那家叫什么
Mr. Cashman, what's the name of the one that we like?
吉诺 市长
Geno's, Mr. Mayor.
吉诺 对 但那是你的最爱
Geno's, right, right. But that's your favorite.
我...
I... I...
我想最好的是我发现的那家 它就在市区外♥围♥
I think that the best is one that I found. It's actually right outside of the city.
(丹吉洛)
普鲁士国王区的丹吉洛
D'Angelo's in King of Prussia.
卡许曼先生特别开车去那里帮我买♥♥午餐
Mr. Cashman was kind enough to drive down there and pick me one up for lunch.
非常美味
It was delicious.
妥协的概念...
The concept of compromise...
经常出现在我脑海里
it's been on my mind a lot.
所以我要提出一些妥协条件
So I have some compromises to propose.
关于你的警♥察♥调薪
As far as a pay raise for your police force,
免谈
zero.
至于最低加班时数...
And when it comes to overtime minimums...
免谈
None.
还有...
And... and...
扩大警校班级 - 对 对
An expanded cadet class. - Yes, yes.
不可能
That's not happening.
怎么样 局长 就这么谈定了
So what do you say, Commissioner? Do we have a deal?
好 我留下
Fine. No, I'll stay.
你许的愿最好想清楚
Be careful what you wish for.
漂亮
Well played.
不
No.
人通常很软弱
For the most part, men are weak.
任何人都可能因为一张照片而动摇
Any man can be swayed by a single piece of paper.
他以为这孩子不会曝光
He thought he could keep that child a secret.
这三明治好恶心
Sandwich was disgusting.
海克特曾是白虎与本案无关
Hector's history as the White Tiger has no bearing on this case.
辩方请求排除
The defense moves to suppress.
这更严重 梅铎 他是正义使者
This is next level, Murdock. That guy's a vigilante.
他当时没有神秘护身符
Who wasn't in possession of his mystical amulet.
也没穿白虎服装
Or in the White Tiger outfit at the time of the incident.
允许这种煽动性资讯提出 会使陪审团产生偏见
Allowing this type of totally inflammatory information will unfairly bias the jurors.
完全符合偏见性大于证据力的标准
It perfectly meets the standard of more prejudicial than probative.
鬼扯 它直指案件核心
Cut the crap. It speaks straight to the heart of the case.
显示一种行为模式 促使海克特阿亚拉
It suggests a pattern of behavior that drove Hector Ayala...
拜托 - 在地铁月台上
Please. - ...to kill Officer Shanahan
杀害沙纳罕警员 - 庭上 陪审团...
on that subway platform. - Your Honor, the jury will be
要思考的是一个晚上的悲剧
deliberating about the tragic events of a single evening.
诉讼不能基于我方当事人的服装
The proceedings must rest not on my client's clothing,
而是当晚月台上的情况
but what happened on the platform that night.
我懂 我了解
Look... I get... I get it. I do.
我们很容易将所有东西都当作证据
I get the instinct to allow everything but the kitchen sink in as evidence.
但那是不对的 恕我直言 那也不是您该做的
But it's not right, and with respect, it's not what you're up there to do.
好 - 天啊
Okay. - Oh, my God.
我同意排除偏见证据的声请
I'm granting the motion in limine.
检方不得讨论或引入
The People are directed not to discuss or introduce any evidence
海克特阿亚拉作为白虎 或正义使者的相关证据
of Hector Ayala's life as White Tiger or any acts of vigilantism.
这样太离谱了 杰瑞
This is some bullshit, Jerry.
谢谢庭上
Thank you, Your Honor.
小时候看到警♥察♥
When I was comin' up and you seen the blue,
你会看着那些铜扣
you looked at those brass buttons.
那是有意义的
It says something, it meant something, you know?
但现在的人不再尊敬这些东西了
But there's none of that. There's no respect anymore.
(比比尤瑞克)
监狱像免费旅馆 警♥察♥绑手绑脚
Jails are revolving doors now. Police officers have their hands tied.
我觉得没人在负责
I feel like nobody's being held accountable,
我担心害怕到心都累了
and I'm sick and tired of being afraid.
找到证人了
Find the witness?
鬼魂很难找的 麦特
Ghosts are hard to find, Matty.
这不是我雇用你的原因吗
Isn't that why I hired you?
我抓鬼的日子早就过去了
My ghost bustin' days are long gone, my friend.
我们找不到他说实话的证据
We're just not finding anything that says the guy is telling the truth.
但他说的是实话
Except for the fact that he is.
我知道这案子打到你的痛处 所以它才危险
I know this case hits close to home. All the more reason it's dangerous.
你是说海克特的身分影响我的判断力
Are you saying my judgment is clouded because of who Hector is?
因为你的身分
'Cause of who you are.
你过去的身分 - 不
'Cause of who you were. - Nah.
这案子的重点是海克特阿亚拉 - 好吧
This case is about Hector Ayala. - Okay.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表