剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
真的 我没事 - 好吧
No, really, I'm... I'm all right. - All right.
你在判刑庭上的陈述
Your statement at sentencing,
可能引发许多的愤怒和痛苦
it's the kinda thing that can bring up a lot of anger and pain.
很快就会失控 - 我知道
It can go sideways pretty fast. - I know. I know.
有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
没有
I have not, no.
等时机成熟...
Well, when the time is right--
你知道你想干嘛 感谢
I know what you're trying to do, and I appreciate it. Thank you.
我站在这个法庭很多次
As you know, I've stood in this court many times.
提出结辩 传唤证人
Delivered summations, called witnesses,
竭尽所能为无辜者辩护
and defended the innocent to the best of my ability.
但坐在法庭的这一边
Though as I sit here, on the other side of the court,
我想到今天正义无法获得伸张
it occurs to me that justice will not be served today.
因为无论是什么判决
It won't be served because whatever sentence is passed,
佛吉尼尔森...他母亲叫他法兰克林
Foggy Nelson, only his mother called him Franklin,
也无法起死回生
will still be dead.
正义无法伸张 因为...
It won't be served because--
抱歉 庭上
Apologies, Your Honor.
因为我再也无法见到他
It won't be served because I don't get to see him again.
我们今天无法再见到佛吉
We don't get to see Foggy again today.
或明天 或永远
Or tomorrow. Or ever.
因为我朋友已经走了
Because my friend is dead.
突然被一个残暴失常的人杀死
Killed on the whim of a violent and disturbed man.
一个心怀怨恨 自称刺客的人
A self-styled assassin with a grudge,
出来谋杀他认为的敌人
out to murder his perceived enemies.
但即使没有正义 法庭却能惩罚这个人
But, in the absence of justice, the court can punish this man.
我敦请各位对他判处极刑
And I urge you to do so, to the fullest extent the law allows.
因为那样的惩罚
'Cause that punishment,
最接近我们能获得的正义
that is the closest any of us will ever get to justice.
谢谢庭上
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 梅铎先生
Thank you, Mr. Murdock.
波因德斯特先生
Mr. Poindexter,
如果你想回应 我能让你在宣判前发言
if you would like to respond, I will allow that before sentencing.
我无话可说 庭上
I have nothing to say, Your Honor.
你的回应不意外
Your response does not surprise me.
当晚在地狱厨房♥ 你心狠手辣
You showed no mercy that night in Hell's Kitchen
事后也毫无悔意
and have shown no remorse since.
因此本庭也不必有所宽容
So this court feels compelled to respond in kind.
班杰明连纳波因德斯特
Benjamin Leonard Poindexter,
你被判犯下11起一级谋杀罪
you have been convicted of 11 counts of murder in the first degree.
根据纽约州法律
In accordance with the laws of New York State,
判处你终生监禁 不得假释
you are hereby sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole,
每项罪名须连续服刑
for each count, to be served consecutively.
我想过偷偷溜走 但又觉得...
I thought about just slippin' out, but I figured...
今天不行
not today.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Good.
旧金山很不错
San Francisco's nice.
跟纽约不一样 但差别不大
It's, um, different from New York, but not too different.
我们能找个地方吗
Look, can we-- can we go somewhere?
喝杯咖啡什么的
Maybe grab a cup of coffee or something?
不了 麦特 我没那个心情
I don't think so, Matt. I don't really wanna... do that.
很奇怪 我知道你在说谎
You know, it's funny, I... I know you're lying.
却不晓得你在骗我还是骗自己
I'm just not sure who to, me or yourself.
说吧 凯伦 你希望我怎么做
You tell me, Karen, what do you expect me to do here?
我怎样才能跟你谈
What do I need to have a conversation with you?
我打过电♥话♥ 传讯息... - 我知道
I've tried calling, I've left messages-- - No, I know, you're right.
你想怎样 - 我很忙...
So what do you want? - I just was busy--
少用忙当借口 - 我朋友也死了 麦特
Oh, don't give me "busy." I can-- - My friend died too, Matt.
然后我失去了你 你好几周没跟我说话
And then I lost you. You didn't talk to me for weeks.
我无所适从 - 我需要时间 凯伦
I was halfway in and then halfway out. - It takes a minute, Karen,
你要我怎样 - 好 我不想吵架
what do you expect from me? - Okay, okay! I don't wanna to do this.
我是为佛吉来的
I came for Foggy and-- and I...
我想说很遗憾我们之间结束了
I came to say that I am sorry it ended,
抱歉我没打给你
and I'm sorry that I didn't call.
但我很高兴你过得这么好
But I'm really glad that you're doing so well.
怎样
What?
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我不相信一桩悲剧非得毁掉一切
I refuse to believe that a tragedy had to destroy everything.
它就是毁掉了
But it did.
夜魔侠怎么办
What're you gonna do about Daredevil?
我承诺自己会让体制去处理
I made a promise to myself that I'd let the system handle it.
全部都是
All of it.
何况 我已经不是他了
Besides, I'm not him anymore.
我不会让自己变成他
And I won't let myself be.
你想那样有帮助吗
And you think that that will help?
我不知道
I don't know.
不会让情况更糟
Doesn't make it worse.
凯伦 拜托不要...你能等五分钟吗
No, Karen, please don't, please don't-- Can you just wait for five minutes?
我在娇希酒吧发现这个 也许你想要
I found this at Josie's. I thought you might want it.
保重 麦特
Take care of yourself, Matt.
晚安 纽约 我是威尔逊费斯克
Good evening, New York. My name is Wilson Fisk.
但我见它陷入混乱 变得无法无天
But I have seen it decline into chaos and lawlessness.
正义使者恣意妄为
Vigilantes, they run rampant.
好警♥察♥心生恐惧
Good cops are afraid.
坏警♥察♥ 他们不在乎
Bad cops, well, they just don't care.
这座城市 街道...
The city, the streets...
对好人来说不再安全
It's no longer safe for decent people.
今晚 我承诺要改善体制 改善我们的城市
Tonight, I'm making a commitment to fix the system, to fix our city.
今晚我宣布参选纽约市长
Tonight, I'm declaring my candidacy for Mayor of New York.
你仍落后罗杰克雷斯纳和黛安娜蒙托亚 但这不令人意外
You're still behind Roger Cressna and Diana Montoya, but that's expected.
我们需要修改你辩论的讯息重点
We need to refine your message points for the debate.
我的讯息很清楚
My message is very clear.
如果你的民调像你说得那么好
If your polls are as good as you say,
那费斯克先生或他的竞选策略都不必调整
then neither Mr. Fisk nor his candidacy needs... refining.
先生 我在这一行做了很久
Sir, I've been doing this a long time.
我了解你的某些想法
And I understand that some of your ideas
和幕僚都令人耳目一新
and staff are refreshingly unconventional,
但我们是这场选战的黑♥马♥...
but we are a dark horse in this race and--
抱歉 他说得对
I'm sorry. Sorry. He-- He's right.
我有关注社群媒体 大家都在谈你
Look, I've been watching the socials, and everyone is talkin' about you.
你甚至登上比比报导
You're even in The BB Report,
你正火红 先生
and you're blowin' up, sir.
互动 深度 扩散率都很高 大家都在传迷因
I mean, lotta engagement, lotta depth, lotta spread, people sharin' memes.
「费斯克能搞定」不断疯传
I mean, "Fisk can fix it" is trending hard.
我们什么都不用改
We should not change a thing.
我想说我很期待帮你攀上颠峰
I just wanna say that I am so stoked to put you over the top.
如果能回归议题...
If we could get back to the agenda...
你叫什么 年轻人
What's your name, son?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔布雷克
Daniel. Daniel Blake.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我对你的热情刮目相看
I'm impressed with your enthusiasm.
说说看 你是年轻的市民
Tell me, you're a young person living in the city here.
你为什么会投给我
Why would you vote for me?
说实话 你能把事情做好
Straight up? 'Cause you get shit done.
你白手起家
You made things happen for yourself,
现在也能让纽约脱胎换骨
now you'll make things happen for New York.
费斯克市长
And, I mean... Mayor Fisk?
那是全世界最酷的事
That's the coolest fuckin' thing on the planet.
在哪找到他的 席拉
Where did you find him, Sheila?
他帮我们拉到两千人连署 而且便宜好用
He canvassed 2,000 signatures for us. And he was cheap, sir.
喔
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
好兴奋
So stoked.
在忙吗
You busy?
没有 在看麦迪逊的案子
No, no, I was just goin' over the Madison charges.
你的小子可能是白♥痴♥
You know, your boy might actually be a moron.
不是我的小子 麦迪逊很有钱 我们叫他「低能特才」
He's not my boy, and Madison is rich, so we call him a "savant."
记得下午要跟客户见面吗
Hey, remember, you've got that client meeting this afternoon?
本来我能自己去 但我得录口供
I'd do it myself, but I've got this deposition.
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表