剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
Good.
从三辆多功能厢型车开始
Let's start with three armored APVs then.
停在外面
Parked right out front.
你确定需要那么多座位吗
You sure you'll be needing that many seats?
据我所知 你的团队没那么庞大
From what I understand, your crew isn't that big.
金警探
Detective Kim.
是
Yes?
我的工作是抢银行 对吧
My job is to rob the bank. Right?
你的工作是防止银行里的人♥质♥
Your job is to prevent every hostage inside the bank
脑袋他妈的吃子弹
from getting a fucking bullet to the fucking head.
等你到9点45分
You have until 9:45.
不到半小时
That's less than 30 minutes.
怎样
And?
我需要你有所表示
I need something from you.
交出两名人♥质♥ 代表你的诚意
Give me two hostages, as a sign of good faith.
要怎么做
What's the move?
让他们自以为掌握大局 就像老大说的
Let 'em think they're in control, just like the boss says.
好...
Okay, okay, okay.
没关系 没事
It's okay. It's all right.
别管这把枪
Don't mind the gun.
该挑谁呢
Who shall we choose?
你
You.
起来
Up.
快 站起来
Up, come on. On your feet.
律师 起来
Solicitor, up.
拜托 - 你们两个
Please. - Both of ya.
拜托别伤害她 拜托
Please, just don't hurt her. Please. Just don't hurt her. Please.
恭喜 你们两个被释放了
Congratulations, you've both been emancipated.
宝贝 快走 - 可是...
Honey. Honey, go. - But...
我先生 我们刚结婚 - 快走 看着我
My husband. We just got married. - Honey, get out of here. Look at me.
拜托 - 快走 看着我 快走
Please. Please. - Go, please. Honey, just look at me. Go.
求求你
Please.
让他取代我
Let him take my place.
什么
Sorry?
我说让他取代我
I said let him take my place.
这不是辩论 律师 感谢你的提议
This isn't a debate, Solicitor, but thank you for the suggestion.
我眼盲不代表需要你同情
Just 'cause I'm blind doesn't mean I need your pity.
你觉得我像那种伪善的假掰鬼
Do I strike you as some sanctimonious twat
想公平对待视障人士 像吗
tryin' to do right by the visually impaired, do I?
我不喜欢你 律师
I don't like you, Solicitor.
不喜欢你这种人
I don't like your kind.
不喜欢你们扭曲事实的伎俩
I don't like the clever little ways you twist the truth.
我不会放你走 我会干掉你
I'm not letting you go, I'm getting rid of ya.
可以理解
That's understandable.
我知道你给我自救的机会 我很感激
All I know is you're offering me a chance to save myself, which I appreciate.
我是跟你说把它让给这小姐的老公
What I'm saying to you is, give it to the woman's husband.
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're sayin' to me?
叫什么名字
What's your name?
马修梅铎
Matthew Murdock.
梅铎
Murdock?
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不只是有烈士情结的盲眼律师
Not just a blind solicitor with a martyr complex
还是爱尔兰人
but an Irishman.
你家人来自哪里 梅铎先生
Where's your family from then, Mr. Murdock?
地狱厨房♥ 大家听到没 地狱厨房♥
Hell's Kitchen. Do you hear that, lads? Hell's Kitchen.
我是说移♥民♥过来之前 精明鬼
Before the big swim, Mr. Smartass.
我不知道
I don't know.
我在孤儿院长大
I was raised in an orphanage.
好可怜
Jesus wept. I, uh...
不但是盲眼律师 还是孤儿
A blind solicitor and, hold for it, an orphan?
你是认真的吗
Are you bloody serious?
你根本是《孤雏泪》主人翁吧
You're like a regular wee Charles Dickens character, aren't you?
不管了 带老公走 这个得留下
Fuck it. Take the husband. This one's gotta stay.
天啊 谢谢... - 开门让他们出去
Oh, God. Thank you. Thank you. - Unlock it, let 'em out.
小心你许的愿 梅铎先生
Careful what you wish for, Mr. Murdock.
克汗
Khan!
是 - 站起来
Sir? - On your feet.
换你
You're up.
有动静 就位
Movement. Positions.
盾牌队 准备
Shield Team, up!
快走
All right. Go.
快走...
Move. Move, move, move.
你干嘛
Hey! Hey, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey! What are you doing?
赶快走
Move it already.
搞这些只为了金库 少来
All of this BS just for the friggin' vault? Get outta here.
他们在里面找不到现金的 只有一堆保险箱
They're not gonna find any cash in there. It's just a bunch of safety deposit boxes.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
我家族移♥民♥过来后就在这里存钱
My family's been banking here since they got off the boat.
里面有我祖母的戒指 其他传家宝
I got my grandmother's ring in there, some other heirlooms,
还有冰球明星梅西耶1994年签名的冰球
and I got a 1994 Mark Messier signed puck.
大概是这银行最有价值的物件
It's probably the most valuable item in this bank.
游骑兵队球迷
Rangers fan, huh?
游骑兵 喷射机 大都会 超死忠
Rangers, Jets, Mets, baby. All day.
我猜是钻石 不然他们想找什么
I bet it's diamonds. What else would they be after?
先生 我知道你很英勇
Hey, man, I know what you did was really beautiful,
但或许你能坐下 以免大家遭殃
but maybe you could just sit down, so we don't all get in trouble.
你还站着干什么
Hey. What are you still doing on your feet?
搞什么 跪下
What's going on here? On your knees.
抱歉 我该走了
I'm sorry, guys, I need to go.
刚才有机会就该把握的
Should've taken your chance when you had it, Stevie.
不...我想上厕所
No. No, no, no. To the restroom.
还有人要上厕所吗
Anyone else for the loo?
跟他说我带律师去厕所
Tell him I'm taking the solicitor here to the gents.
感觉到了吗
You feel that? Aye?
很好
Good.
我想确定我们有共识
Just making sure we understand each other.
走
Move.
你知道纽约互助银行成立于1931年吗
Did you know that New York Mutual was built in 1931?
最早盖的是这座金库
This vault here, uh, was built first
然后银行才围绕着它建造起来
and the bank was then constructed around it.
你是银行历史学家吗
What are you, the bank historian?
左转
Left.
你知道这道金库门...
But did you know that this door of the vault was--
重量超过两千公斤
This is actually over 2,000 kilos.
左边有一道门 过去
There's a door on your left. Move.
打开
Open it.
有楼梯
Stairs.
快点
Hurry up.
快打开 不然我把枪塞进你喉咙
Bloody open it, before I shove this down your throat, yeah?
拜托...我有家人
Please. Please, sir, I-- I have family.
快开
Now.
拜托 - 快点
Please. - Hurry up.
我能请你拿零食给我吗
Actually, could I please request if you could get me a snack?
谷麦棒或香蕉都好 能安定我的神经
Just a granola bar or maybe a banana, would work wonders for my nerves.
你想见到家人吗
You want to see that family of yours?
给我开门
Open the bloody door.
把它打开
Then bloody open it. - Uh...
等等 已经过了这个月一号♥吗
Wait. Um, have we passed the first of the month already?
银行每个月第一个周二
Because the bank changes the combination of the vault
都会更改金库密♥码♥
on the first Tuesday of every month.
今天是星期几... - 够了
What day of the week are we in-- - Enough!
拜托...不要开枪
Please! Please, please. Don't shoot me.
你一直都在骗我们吧
You've been lying to us this whole time, haven't ya?
如果你知道正确密♥码♥ 我就是英国国王
If you know the correct combination, then I'm the bloody King of England.
梅铎先生
Mr. Murdock.
什么状况
What's your status?
拿给我
Pass it to me.
你们状况如何
What's your status, lads?
你在... - 我们...
What are you-- - We're just...
银行经理要有足够诱因才能打开金库
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表