剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
别担心 我不会跟踪你的客户
Don't be weird. I'm not gonna stalk your clients,
找机会再聊 - 好啊
but maybe we can talk about it after? - Sure.
没问题
Of course.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
《夜魔侠:重生》
第一季第六集
(金霸王)
市长先生 很紧急...过来
Mr. Mayor, it's urgent. Come.
这是卫生局的约翰圣提尼
This is John Santini from Sanitation.
叫我强尼 你好 市长先生
Uh, call me Johnny. Hey, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mayor.
我在卫生局工作了35年
I work at the Sanitation. 35 years.
幸会 强尼
Happy to have you, Johnny.
我想告诉你我投票给你
Just want to let you know, I voted for you.
能来这里真的非常荣幸
I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to actually be here.
圣提尼先生 告诉市长今天来的目的
Mr. Santini, if you would tell the Mayor why you're here today.
好 壁画
Oh... Right, right. The--The mural.
我有坏消息和更坏的消息 市长
I got bad news and worse news, Mr. Mayor.
我以为已经处理好了
I thought that we took care of this.
结果会比我们想的更难清理
Nah, turns out, it's gonna be a lot tougher to get that down than we thought.
怎么说
Why is that?
我很努力清洗那面墙
Well, look, I made a real good run at that wall.
用了最大的强力清洗机
I got the biggest power washer,
因为我不想破坏墙面 结果没用
'cause I didn't wanna ruin the facade. Didn't do squat.
所以我换个方法
So, I made a switch.
改用玻璃和砂各占一半的浓缩液
I switched to a 50-50 sandglass, like a concentration.
只有那样才行 - 你应该说重点
It was the only way to go. - You should get to the point.
你不了解 那壁画是用环氧树脂画的
Oh, no, you don't understand. See, the mural, it's made with this epoxy,
我得做化学分♥析♥
so I had to do a chemical analysis.
再跟费城的厂商... - 强尼
Then I had to get this special solvent... - Johnny.
买♥♥特殊溶剂... - 把你跟我说的讲出来
...from my guy in Philly-- - Just tell him what you told me.
最坏的消息
The worst news.
对 那是血
Right. It's blood.
壁画是用人血画的
The mural. It's made outta human blood.
马上找嘉洛过来
Get Gallo in here. Now.
你的策略呢 - 让对方律师难看
Your strategy? - Well, essentially, poison counsel.
真的吗 - 对 你刚开始听到的
Really? - Yeah. You heard it here first.
麦迪逊雇用克葛麦法律事务所
You know, Madison hired Cready, Glaughlin, and McKagan
引导他了解未知新营运模式
to guide him through a complicated yet sophisticated accounting
复杂精细的会计帐
of his new and uncharted business model,
虽然他们是纽约首屈一指的法律事务所
and while they may be the city's preeminent tax law firm,
却陷入无法解决的困境
they were in over their heads.
所以你等于怪到他的律师头上
Wow, so you're literally pointing the finger at his attorneys.
你见过卡葛麦的那些优雅绅士吗
Have you met the fine gentlemen at Cready, Glaughlin, and McKagan?
见过 我同意这办法
Oh, I have. And I approve.
她来做什么
What is she doing here?
谁
Who?
那个阿亚拉女孩
The Ayala girl.
嗨 真高兴见到你
Hey, it's good to see you.
都还好吗 - 嗯
Is everything all right? - Yeah.
我想找梅铎先生谈
I was hoping to talk to Mr. Murdock.
没问题 请进
Of course. Yeah, come in, come in.
让我们私下谈
Uh... do you mind?
好
Okay.
我回我办公室 - 好 再聊
I'll just be in my office. - Cool. We'll pick this up.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
上午11点17分 现在是...
So, 11:17 a.m., what is that,
第三节课 第四节
third period? Fourth?
历史 生物
History? Biology?
是英文课
English, actually.
我成绩是99%
I'm getting a 99.
加上老师加分有104%
One-oh-four if you factor in the curve.
他在追踪一件事 麦特
He was onto something, Matt.
他在调查一个案子
He was investigating something.
总得有人维护街头安全
Someone's gotta protect the streets.
有人失踪 似乎没人在乎
People are going missing. No one seems to care.
我不太确定
I don't know for sure,
但我想跟那些失踪的人有关
but I think it had something to do with all those people going missing.
他开始追查那些绑♥架♥案
All those kidnappings. He started tracking them.
安琪拉 我知道你很难过 真的没关系
Angela, I know you're upset and you have every right to be.
但这样不安全...
But this isn't safe, I--
别告诉我该怎样 梅铎先生
Don't tell me how to be, Mr. Murdock.
现在不要
Not now.
别来心理谘商那套 说我在哀悼
Don't pull that therapy talk that I'm processing,
或想掌控生活之类的
or trying to control, or whatever.
或我应该上学 那会是海克特想要的
Or that I should be in school because that's what Hector would have wanted.
这才是他想要的
This is what he would have wanted.
有人完成他的遗志
Someone finishing his work.
有人真的付诸行动
Someone actually doing something for once.
心理谘商 我有那样吗
Therapy talk? Was I doing that?
就是 我讨厌那一套
Straight up. And I hate that shit.
对 我也很讨厌
Yeah, sure. Kinda hate it, too.
那些绑♥架♥案都发生在旧地铁Q线附近
All those kidnappings were all close to the old Q line.
他们关闭的那条61号♥轨道
The one they shut down. Track 61.
安琪拉 我只是个律师
Look, Angela, I'm just a lawyer, all right?
我在法庭上尽力帮你舅舅 但这种事
I tried to help your uncle in court, but something like this,
是警方要处理的
that's for the police.
警♥察♥杀了我舅舅
The police killed my uncle.
我不会去找他们
I'm not going to them.
有道理 但你要我怎么做
All right, fair enough, fair enough, but what do you want me to do about it?
任何事都可以 梅铎先生
How about literally anything, Mr. Murdock?
执业律师
Attorney at law.
豪华大办公室 想帮助小市民
Big fancy office, here to help the little guy, right?
却只挑你自己喜欢的
Only on your terms.
当小市民给你真正的情报
'Cause when the little guy puts something for real in your hands,
你却拒绝
you're all, "Nah."
没关系
That's fine.
无所谓
That's cool.
算我误会你了
My bad for thinking you cared.
没那么简单 安琪拉
It's not that simple, Angela.
事情不是这样办的
It's not how this works.
你知道吗
You know what?
在我舅舅被枪杀前两天 知道他跟我说什么吗
My uncle, two days before he got shot, you know what he told me?
他告诉我
He told me,
「自己能做的就不要靠别人」
"Don't rely on anyone to do what you can do for yourself."
可恶 他说对了
Damn, he was right.
(触发)
(向上流动)
他把血混进颜料里
He mixes blood into the paint
(私刑正义)
上面再加环氧树脂
and then applies the epoxy on top.
让壁画能防水
It makes the murals essentially impervious.
总共多少壁画
How many murals in total?
12面确认 18个已知身分
Twelve confirmed, with 18 known IDs,
但每面壁画我们搜集了 至少五个独特的DNA图谱
but we've gathered at least five unique DNA profiles for each mural.
依此计算 我们估计至少有60名受害者
And at five DNA profiles per mural, we estimate at least 60 victims.
目前还很难预测
It's difficult to project just yet.
我们正在检验一些
Testing is underway on what we now suspect
我们怀疑可能是他早期的作品
may be some... earlier pieces in his evolution
还有更多受害人
and more victims.
失踪人口报告来了 但不可能解释全部
Missing reports are up but this can't account for all of them.
我们也知道他躲过了
Sir, we also know that he somehow managed to avoid detection
纽约市监视影片的侦测
by any of the city's surveillance footage.
你们要再加油
You have to do better than that.
根据壁画的大小和规模...
Based on the size and the scope of the murals...
(金霸王)
别人可能遇害 他们不知道有个连环杀手...
Someone else could die 'cause they didn't know there was a serial killer on the--
相信我 我有自己的步调
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
发出警告
Sound an alarm,
他可能避风头一阵子
and he could lay low for a while.
等我们行动结束
He could wait us out.
然后他会变得更危险
Then he'll come back harder
更可怕 不行
and stronger. No.
消息不能泄漏出去
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表